RELIEF SOUGHT AND REQUEST FOR DISCIPLINARY ACTION:
– That the Commission fine Pierre, individually, as well as Jackson, Nurse (his named cornermen) and (other) licensed (unnamed individuals). (Such a fines could be as much as $250,000 per individual.)
– The Commission suspend or revoke Pierre's license as well as (those of Pierre's other licensees.)
– That the Commission… change the result of the Bout to a “no contest.”
– That the Commission find that Pierre (and his other licensees acted) as co-conspirators.
– That the Commission require Pierre to undergo and submit to a pre-bout supervised and monitored shower and/or hygiene cleansing upon his arrival to all future bouts to ensure that no substances exist on Pierre's body.
– All other relief that the Commission deems just and proper.