Fighter salaries for UFC 196 were released on Sunday with Conor McGregor earning $1,000,000 in the main event. Nate Diaz and Holly Holm were both paid $500,000 for their efforts, and Miesha Tate pulled $92,000 in salary.
These numbers don’t include the fighters’ Reebok sponsorship payouts.
Here’s the full list of payouts from Sunday’s show:
- Nate Diaz: $500,000 (no win bonus) def. Conor McGregor: $1,000,000
- Miesha Tate: $92,000 (includes $46,000 win bonus) def. Holly Holm: $500,000
- Ilir Latifi: $50,000 (includes $25,000 win bonus) def. Gian Villante: $36,000
- Corey Anderson: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus) def. Tom Lawlor: $28,000
- Amanda Nunes: $56,000 (includes $28,000 win bonus) def. Valentina Shevchenko: $14,000
- Siyar Bahadurzada: $38,000 (includes $19,000 win bonus) def. Brandon Thatch: $22,000
- Nordine Taleb: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus) def. Erick Silva: $34,000
- Vitor Miranda: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus) def. Marcelo Guimaraes: $13,000
- Darren Elkins: $74,000 (includes $37,000 win bonus) def. Chas Skelly: $21,000
- Diego Sanchez: $150,000 (includes $75,000 win bonus) def. Jim Miller: $59,000
- Jason Saggo: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus) def. Justin Salas: $16,000
- Teruto Ishihara: $34,000 (includes $17,000 win bonus) def. Julian Erosa: $12,000
UFC 196 took place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Saturday, March 5, 2016, with Diaz defeating McGregor in the main event, and Tate beating Holm for the Women’s Bantamweight Championship in the co-main event. You can read the full results from the event here.