1. I'm pretty sure he was 18.
2. Tim Sylvia has test positive for steroids once. He used them for his fight against Gan McGee.
3. It's the NSAC that suspends the fighters not the UFC. Usually the title is automatically stripped and the fighter is suspended for amount of days based on prior history.
4. Mirko did a pretty good job against Fedor, Fedor controlled the match more but Mirko was doing a better job on the ground than most though, and marked Fedor up. Fujita rocked Fedor, but couldn't finish him. Fedor recovered to choke him out in the 1st round. I heard Arona gave him a good match in his 3rd fight, but never saw that one. I never saw the 1st fight with TK either. Some say it was a bogus stoppage though.
5.Tank was last seen tapping to Yoshida in Pride last year. I believe he's supposed to have a fight with Butter Bean coming up.
6. Pride has been accused of worked matches since the beginning, especially Takada's matches.