Okay let's break this down once:
* Your "What MMA fighter do you think you can beat thread was moved to Noob Jack City"
- I dunno who moved it but it does honestly seem like a thread you would expect from a newer poster. Worst case It is borderline fighter bashing and Best Case it is all a joke.
* Your polls getting merged into already created threads.
- We don't need 2 threads to discuss the same topic, so those threads get merged when one of us see them. The only other choice would be to close one to force everyone to post in the other.
* Articles being changed
- This can be one of two different different things.
-----Either someone already posted this thread and it was merged with that thread, making you no longer the first post because the earlier thread would come first after the merge.
-----If it just says edited by:________ at the bottom then someone just fixed formatting of the thread, we do this alot to maintain better readability of threads. Your name will still be at the top of the thread, giving you credit for starting it
We don't do these things to disrespect members we do them to keep the forum clean and running smoothly. We get threads that need their formatting tweaked and multiple postings of the same article a couple of times per day.