| | fighter bashing poilicy
First off there are NO rules on fighter bashing.
General Forum Behavior
1) No Flaming Anyone that includes the Mods or Admins, if you think we are being harsh or wrong please pm us an we will work it out.
2) Don't be a thread whore. In other words don't feel like you need to make 25 threads a day. It's hard to keep up with threads when there's 100 new ones everyday. If it's the same subject as another keep it there, if it's not really of importance and it's busy in the MMA world wait until there's not much to talk about and we need new threads.
3) Keep the threads where they belong and if a thread already exists, don't start a new one for the same topic.
4) No swearing/cussing in the thread titles
5) No spam. If you want to give us a link to a cool site, that's fine but do go around blatantly advertising stuff.
6) When posting a story from another site, please provide a link to that site. This way people can confirm your story.
7) Do not start baseless rumors. If you have some inside info (some of you guys know fighters) by all means tell us but if we catch you just making stuff up and passing it off as fact we will ban you.
8) No double posting. If you have posted once, and you have something to add to it, please edit your original post rather than posting for a second time. Double-posting is considered 'impolite'.
9) No Racism or Religion Bashing (it can be discussed in a civil way if you wish) or you will be banned without warning.
10) Do not post Spoilers (see below)
11) Do not post any pictures containing nudity unless the thread is properly labeled as Not Safe For Work (NSFW)
12) No stirring up trouble. If you are trying to start flame wars and disrupting other peoples posting, you will be punished.
13) No fancy colors or sizes for your font. Even if you feel like bright green and neon purple express your personality better, they are annoying to read and ultimately unnecessary.
Secondly as long as were not bashing each other I don't see why it matters I know plenty of other sports forums where they say "Attack the team, not the person." and there's no problem. I'm not alone here there are plenty of others that I have spoke with that think this is getting completely out of hand.