I doubt Mir will get rescued by a ref like he did last time. However he has a huge mental edge on this one... hard to call but I think Brock stays clear of any subs and get's a stoppage late in the 1st.
I second this. Mir was saved last night and turned away from Brock's GnP which led to the back of the head strike. He should have been warned at least and not stood up and if it wasn't Mir would have been sleeping on the mat just lke Randy.
1. Junior Dos Santos - 11-1 HW
2. Andrei Arlovski - 15-7 HW
3. Fedor Emelianenko - 31-1 WAMMA HW champion
4. Gegard Mousasi - 28-2 Strikeforce LHW champion
5. Brock Lesnar - 4-1 UFC HW champion
6. Brett Rogers 10-1 HW
7. Antonio Silva 13-2 HW
8. Lyoto Machida - 16-0 UFC LHW champion
9. Muhammed Lawal - 6-0 LHW/HW
10. Shane Carwin - 11-0 HW #1 contender