Those things are valid except for the comparison with boxing, I do not care at all about that.
Things I "hate" about the UFC:
- Dana White, specially when he is talking about other orgs, fighters outside of Zuffa and overhyping B level fighters that are in UFC.
- Zuffa overhyping their cards saying that "This card is so fucking insane and great" when reality it is nothing special.
- Rogan's biase towards certain fighters.
- Overrated Arianny Celeste
- Zuffa's way of hyping events. Instead of hyping it as Martial Arts, they hype the whole thing as "These guys hate eachother, so this will be a war"
- Fans that scream and show their tongue like idiots having some dumb ugly blond chick next to them that is also screaming.
- Entrance music of 95% of the fighters.
-I also think that Lenne Hardt is better than Bruce Buffer but he is not bad.
Those are the main things.
Not only brazilians can do this stuff