PDA

View Full Version : Rizzo vs Arlovski

BigJoe111
07-20-2006, 11:45 PM
What do you all think about Rizzo Vs Pitbull, both guys have heavy hands and can throw bombs, if both guys showed up to fight it would be a short but incredibly excitiing night.:banghead:

tylerunemployed
07-21-2006, 12:35 AM
2 of my favorite heavy weight strikers..hard pick but if rizzo hit arlovski he would go down hard..rizzo by ko

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-21-2006, 01:02 AM
2 of my favorite heavy weight strikers..hard pick but if rizzo hit arlovski he would go down hard..rizzo by ko

IF AA FIGHTS LIKE HE FOUGHT BEFORE UFC 59 AND 61 THEN AA BY KO.... RIZZO HASNT BEEN DOING THAT WELL HE GOT SMASHED IN PRIDE IN BOTH HIS FIGHTS AND I THINK IF AA WAS A THE TOP OF HIS GAME HE WOULD TAKE HIM... THEY BOTH HAVE HANDS AND KICKS BUT I GO WITH AA!!

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Rizzo in his Prime would win again by KO just like the last fight.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-21-2006, 02:22 AM
Rizzo in his Prime would win again by KO just like the last fight.

MAYBE BUT THEN AGAIN THAT WASNT AA PRIME... IF THEY BOTH FOUGHT AT THERE PRIME I STILL THINK AA WOULD WIN!!

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Rizzo in his prime is one of the greatest strikers ever.AA has been KOed 4 times!He'd get KOed again.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Rizzo in his prime is one of the greatest strikers ever.AA has been KOed 4 times!He'd get KOed again.

HE DEFF. WAS GREAT SOO MAYBE YOUR RIGHT BUT I STILL LIKE AA

matto
07-21-2006, 06:48 AM
aa by ko. in the first fight, aa wasnt nearly as good as he is now at striking, he was trying standup with rizzo and put up a good fight, but now his striking is superior.

killerinstinct
07-30-2006, 10:15 AM
Did anyone see there last fight?It ended in a brutal KO.AA's face was shattered.

BTW I have this fight saved in my documents does anyone know how I could post it?I'm not the most knowledgable on a computor

matto
07-30-2006, 10:24 AM
aa again, if they were both in their prime aa would win by ko. that was closer to rizzo's prime then it was to aa's prime, in fact aa is only 27 we probably didnt even see his prime yeat. and that fight was a while ago so he must have been young. he started out as mostly a ground fighter then was trying his striking with rizzo but that was when he wasnt as good as he is now. did anybody see rizzo's fight on pride aginst that russian dude, that wasnt even close he got ko'ed easily. rizzo is one of the best strikers of all time but so is aa. i think that it would be like the buentillo fight, paul was good but no match for aa.

matto
07-30-2006, 10:24 AM
that russian guy in pride reminds me of aa, very good at sombo and starting to really get into striking.

matto
07-30-2006, 10:52 AM
aa got ko'ed 4 times really? explain, the only time he got ko'ed on the feet was with rizzo, and u could say 59 vs. sylvia even thought that was consitered a tko, and if ur going by ko's and tko's which u must be, the rizzo has a more tko's then aa does. rizzo got ko'ed by magee on the feet and that russian guy in pride where as aa only got ko'ed by rizzo on the feet. aa only has 1 ko loss from rizzo, the rest r tko's. wasnt the ricco fight from ground and pound?

matto
07-30-2006, 11:04 AM
rizzo also has the great ground game like aa does. oh wait no he doesnt. aa was only 22 and 2 months on their first fight.

killerinstinct
07-30-2006, 07:05 PM
aa got ko'ed 4 times really? explain, the only time he got ko'ed on the feet was with rizzo, and u could say 59 vs. sylvia even thought that was consitered a tko, and if ur going by ko's and tko's which u must be, the rizzo has a more tko's then aa does. rizzo got ko'ed by magee on the feet and that russian guy in pride where as aa only got ko'ed by rizzo on the feet. aa only has 1 ko loss from rizzo, the rest r tko's. wasnt the ricco fight from ground and pound?
AA was KOed be Rizzo,Sylvia,and Viacheslav Datsik.His loss to Ricco was TKO ,but he still got beat up and it would've been a KO had the ref not stopped it.Rizzo has been TKOed 3 times ,but only KOed once by Roman Zentsov.If AA stood with Rizzo he'd get KTFO again.

matto
07-31-2006, 04:39 AM
... only the rizzo fight was consitered a ko, the rest including sylvia were tko's

killerinstinct
07-31-2006, 05:26 AM
... only the rizzo fight was consitered a ko, the rest including sylvia were tko's
Viacheslav Datsik and Sylvia's win were by KO.His fight was against Datsik and I've never seen it ,but sherdog listes it as a KO and his fight with Sylvia he was dropped laid out on his stomach and was than taking shots.It was a KO victory according to sherdog.

tylerunemployed
07-31-2006, 06:33 AM
would anyone know were i could watch a video of mcgee vs rizzo ?

matto
07-31-2006, 11:16 AM
ufc.com lists the sylvia fight as a tko.

UFC 59 Reality Check: Arlovski lost the Heavyweight title to Tim Sylvia at 2:43 of the first round by TKO.

u could argue that that fight was basically a ko but it was consitered a tko, and the rizzo and datsik fights were a long time ago when he wasnt as good as he is now, at least aa wasnt ko'ed by the same guy twice u piece of shit. like ur hero couture was. :angrrry:

matto
07-31-2006, 11:19 AM
i wonder who else lost to ricco? maybe for the heavyweight title? hmm... i think u would know very well.

killerinstinct
07-31-2006, 11:06 PM
i wonder who else lost to ricco? maybe for the heavyweight title? hmm... i think u would know very well.
Randy put up a way better fight than AA.Randy was all ,but dominating untill the 3rd round.There was a pretty big weight difference and it could still be argued that maybe the fight was stopped a tad too soon.Yeah he was getting beat up ,but he was still defending.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-01-2006, 03:16 AM
Viacheslav Datsik and Sylvia's win were by KO.His fight was against Datsik and I've never seen it ,but sherdog listes it as a KO and his fight with Sylvia he was dropped laid out on his stomach and was than taking shots.It was a KO victory according to sherdog.

GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND TYPE IN ARLOVSKI AND THAT FIGHT WILL COME UP AS ARLOVSKIS FIRST KNOCK OUT....

killerinstinct
08-01-2006, 06:00 AM
GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND TYPE IN ARLOVSKI AND THAT FIGHT WILL COME UP AS ARLOVSKIS FIRST KNOCK OUT....
Thanks man.

here's a link for everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86goToJF4x0&search=ARLOVSKI