PDA

View Full Version : Franklin VS Ice Man

BigJoe111
07-21-2006, 03:03 AM
Franklin has fought at 205 before and we saw what he did against shamrock, I think a standup war between Liddell and Franklin would be great. I think it will happen once Franklin beats all the guys out there at his division and then he will move up to see where he stands. I think that Franklin could punish Liddell, punches in bunches, works every time. But what do you all think?:fingersmilie: :fingersmilie:

manntis818
07-21-2006, 05:06 AM
Franklin has fought at 205 before and we saw what he did against shamrock, I think a standup war between Liddell and Franklin would be great. I think it will happen once Franklin beats all the guys out there at his division and then he will move up to see where he stands. I think that Franklin could punish Liddell, punches in bunches, works every time. But what do you all think?:fingersmilie: :fingersmilie:

chuck would knock out franklin..... fanklin has never faced a skriker like chuck....

matto
07-21-2006, 06:46 AM
lol this is like the third time that somebody has posted this fight, and most people belive that chuck would ko franklin, chuck would ko him very easliy.

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Rich's suspect chin and Chuck's heavy hands.Come on Rich Franklin would end up looking like this-:beatup:

BigJoe111
07-21-2006, 07:05 AM
What the hell about a supsect chin, when has it been tested so we could see how suspect it is. I think that everyone is forgetting that Franklin isn't bad on his feet as well. Just ask the Crow who he almost KO'd with one hand

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 07:13 AM
What the hell about a supsect chin, when has it been tested so we could see how suspect it is. I think that everyone is forgetting that Franklin isn't bad on his feet as well. Just ask the Crow who he almost KO'd with one hand
"Lyoto"Ryoto Machida tested it.The Crow and Tanner were both able to knock Rich down ,but were unable to capitalize Chuck wouldn't have that problem.Chuck would capitalize.No one ever said Rich wasn't good on his feet he just has a suspect chin.

matto
07-21-2006, 07:18 AM
nobody is saying that rich is bad on the feet, one of best in the world at middleweight, but chuck is on another level of striking, rich hasnt faced no couture yeat.

Intellectual
07-21-2006, 08:35 AM
Rich's suspect chin and Chuck's heavy hands.Come on Rich Franklin would end up looking like this-:beatup:

definitley

Anza
07-21-2006, 05:45 PM
ahaha, suspect chin, lol, look even Chuck doesn't have the best chin but he recoveres quickly and Franklin, he could fight Chuck for hours and he would be still fresh, I can't say that for Chuck who thinks that he will KO anybody and then has no gas in his tank.

Rich recoveres even faster than Chuck when he is hit, he hasn't fought a striker like Chuck but even Chuck didn't fought a striker like Rich, Wanderlei will be his opponent with advance striking...

If you looked when The Crow catched him with that punch he feel down (but that means shit) and then when The Crow could GnP Franklin recovered on the ground and then the beating continued.

Rich by TKO or decision in 3rd round.

juice da god
07-23-2006, 01:41 AM
maybee the best fight dana could book, i say rich in 3rd or chuck in 2nd