PDA

View Full Version : What kind of coach is GSP

BigJoe111
07-20-2006, 08:07 PM
It is difficult for me to imagine what kind of coach GSP will be, not to sound rude, but his english isn't the best and so how is he going to communicate effectively with the fighters, I think communication gives Couture the advantage as far as training his fighters.:partysmilie1:

psuvik1079
07-20-2006, 09:12 PM
I can't remember where I saw it but I saw a video clip of him talking about the "Jab". I really didn't think much of his english and not to mention the fact that he will be quite a bit younger then most of the competitors. He is like 25? Not sure how seriously he will be taken.

My two cents.

manntis818
07-20-2006, 10:15 PM
It is difficult for me to imagine what kind of coach GSP will be, not to sound rude, but his english isn't the best and so how is he going to communicate effectively with the fighters, I think communication gives Couture the advantage as far as training his fighters.:partysmilie1:

i agree what you said...

killerinstinct
07-20-2006, 11:48 PM
He'll do fine.He's not teaching a bunch of up and comers he's teaching professionals

supermark21
07-23-2006, 09:51 AM
He'll do fine.He's not teaching a bunch of up and comers he's teaching professionals
i agree. hes earned the right to coach these guys and he said his english got alot better throughout the show

zoltan
07-23-2006, 03:57 PM
gsp is my favorite ufc fighter of all time

paintstik
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
I can't remember where I saw it but I saw a video clip of him talking about the "Jab". I really didn't think much of his english and not to mention the fact that he will be quite a bit younger then most of the competitors. He is like 25? Not sure how seriously he will be taken.

My two cents.

GSP is a guy who has beaten some of the best WW fighters in the world and is getting a title shot. Even if these guys have problems with his age, they should listen.

gsp06
07-25-2006, 07:18 PM
Age, english, don't matter this guy has something to teach even if he is 25.

I CAN HEAR IT ALREADY, THE NEW WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD

GOERGES "RUSH" ST. PIERRE!!!!

Legend
07-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Im 23 and if there was at 15 year old who could teach me some good things about fighting then i would listen and not care about his age. I think the guys on the show will realize that and be smart enough not to pay attention to his age.