PDA

View Full Version : Cotto/Judah commercial

Afro
05-31-2007, 05:36 AM
Makes me SICK, I hope to god they change it.. whos f'in idea was it?

The Cotto promo is fine, but Judahs? wow.. they show the brawl, they promote him as a bad boy of boxing.. the commercial just sucks and looks like a fuckin worlds greatest street brawls commercial.

SimpleJack
05-31-2007, 06:03 PM
They should show him trying to walk after Kostya Tszyu blasted his ass. j/k. He's built that reputation for himself and nobody's going to let it go.

Rico
06-04-2007, 04:07 AM
They are trying to promote the fact there could be a brawl @ MSG... Why would you bring up that b.s. about Kostya?? Kostya ducked Zab ever since, watch the 1st round and you will know why.

Rico
06-04-2007, 04:13 AM
Why can't I create a thread?? Is Cruz still around?? His boy has less then a week before my man Zab knocks his ass out...I've been telling him for 2 years this was coming....here we go.

Punk Ass
06-04-2007, 05:13 AM
They are trying to promote the fact there could be a brawl @ MSG... Why would you bring up that b.s. about Kostya?? Kostya ducked Zab ever since, watch the 1st round and you will know why.

He never would duck Zab. The only reason why he said that is because Zab said he wouldn't give Kostya a rematch so he wanted him to feel how that felt.

Punk Ass
06-04-2007, 05:13 AM
Why can't I create a thread?? Is Cruz still around?? His boy has less then a week before my man Zab knocks his ass out...I've been telling him for 2 years this was coming....here we go.

What are you talking about?

Rico
06-04-2007, 07:25 AM
He never would duck Zab. The only reason why he said that is because Zab said he wouldn't give Kostya a rematch so he wanted him to feel how that felt.

lol yeeeeeeeeea......the reason he didn't is because he knew Zab would destroy him. You, like Kostya, are good at grasping for excuses.

Luis Cruz...what happened to him?? He used to do all the boxing stuff and is a huge Cotto fan, where is he @??

Rico
06-04-2007, 07:32 AM
nevermind i found my buddy

SimpleJack
06-04-2007, 03:02 PM
What are you talking about?? Judah got KO'ed plain and simple. And, he looked like a total amatuer trying to get up with his legs still stretched. Tszyu never ducked anybody. Especially not somebody he brutally KO'ed.

JimmyMoore
06-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Afro.. I'm gonna need you to explain your avatar to me?

Rico
06-04-2007, 05:11 PM
What are you talking about?? Judah got KO'ed plain and simple. And, he looked like a total amatuer trying to get up with his legs still stretched. Tszyu never ducked anybody. Especially not somebody he brutally KO'ed.

The only time somebody looked like an amateur was the first round when Zab was embarassing Kostya. He got dropped, not k.o'd, and got up too early because he was immature and couldn't handle the embarassment, so his legs went silly and he fell again. By 8 he was up and totally coherent, Tszyu ducked him, he said so himself, brutally k.o.'d?? If by that you mean caught once and was lucky to leave the building then yeah...Judah was much more deserving of a shot then those other bums Kostya kept fighting. He ducked him because he knew Zab would come in hungry and knock that ugly rat tail off his Australian ass.

SimpleJack
06-04-2007, 05:24 PM
Yeah, or he was just afraid he would throw another stool at Jay Nady like a little baby like he did the first time. HE LOST. AND IT MADE FOR THE BEST HL I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE.

Afro
06-04-2007, 05:58 PM
Afro.. I'm gonna need you to explain your avatar to me?
D12- Purple Pills, the Duck is doin that dance

JimmyMoore
06-04-2007, 06:00 PM
D12- Purple Pills, the Duck is doin that dance

HAHAHA. Damn, didnt even catch it.