PDA

View Full Version : Emotional TUF

tmac
06-01-2007, 07:29 AM
What the hell!!!

I swear this is the most emotional season of the Ultimate Fighter I have ever seen. They need to play this shit on Lifetime or Oxygen. Every episode it seems like some guy is crying.

I am not sure if this is because they are lightweights (I mean this in more ways than one), or what.

Is it just me? Because the sight of a grown man crying on tv (with the exception of somebody dying) is really sickening.

da@LARGE
06-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I think have 16 guys in the same weight class has made this much more competitive than previous TUFs, and no doubt the fighters feel more pressure.

bradlee180
06-02-2007, 04:06 AM
It's pathetic. I commented weeks ago about all the cry-arseing going on, and it continues every damn week. MMA ought to adopt the baseball rule: "There's NO CRYING in Baseball." There should be NO F'ing CRYING in MMA!

perc10
06-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Some of the toughest dudes around are emotionally unstable

da@LARGE
06-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Some of the toughest dudes around are emotionally unstable

Man that's really fucking true, isn't it.

I've seen some guys bawl like babies but I never laughed at them about it coz they would've wiped away their tears then wiped the floor with me!

jj413
06-15-2007, 06:48 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong with being an emotional fighter or anything pathetic about crying/bawling. People with high emotions have the most passion and the most to lose. This is their lively hoods and are willing to sacrifice a ton for victory. They might not even be this close to the UFC again so a lot is on the line.

Highlander
06-15-2007, 07:05 AM
The crying wasn't that annoying, except for the fucking pussy Wang! I had more of a problem with everybody in the house getting a boner out of watching fucking ping pong.

ZackUFC
06-23-2007, 11:16 AM
haha mabye..but that one guy on TUF3 actually left the house after he cried it up

TriangleChoke
06-23-2007, 07:00 PM
i'm watching the episode with andy wang balling his eyes out right now..."when ppl see me they're not gonna say andy wang's a punk. they're gonna say he's a warrior." BAHAHAHA