PDA

View Full Version : Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett vs. Sam Stout

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 02:38 AM
neither of these fighters are submission experts so this fight would almost definately remain a slugfest on the feet and would most likely end in KO.I'd take Krazy Horse by KO in the 1st.

Intellectual
07-21-2006, 03:18 AM
neither of these fighters are submission experts so this fight would almost definately remain a slugfest on the feet and would most likely end in KO.I'd take Krazy Horse by KO in the 1st.

agree

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 03:26 AM
agree
I think it'd be an exciting fight.Wouldn't last long though imo.

matto
07-21-2006, 04:37 AM
both great strikers would be a great fight. between gsp, hughes and bj rate them from best to worst killerinsctinct, id like to see what u think because they r all so dominate

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 05:24 AM
both great strikers would be a great fight. between gsp, hughes and bj rate them from best to worst killerinsctinct, id like to see what u think because they r all so dominate
tough-Going on just who I think is better-not going off of accomplishments or records-GSP,Penn,Hughes.You?

BigJoe111
07-21-2006, 09:18 AM
I'm always up to see a crazy horse fight, I don't know if I've ever seen one that wasn't at least exciting. another fight for crazy horse might be with Caol Uno.

BDunn
07-21-2006, 10:05 AM
I've always liked crazy horse i would go with him all the way but you guys are right it wouldnt last long