PDA

View Full Version : John Cena?

j-rock
07-21-2006, 04:31 PM
This Has Got To Be A Joke. John Cena Would Get Killed In Mma. He Has No Combat Sports Experience Unless You Consider His Time Spent At A Division 3 College For Football. He Would Have To Fight At Hwt And Every Top Ten Hwt Would Kill Him. He Might Have A Chance In The Ufc Because Of Their Current Situation In The Hwt Division. Maybe He Should Just Try Out For Tuf 6: The Dreamers.

killerinstinct
07-21-2006, 10:03 PM
why the mention of Cena?

Intellectual
07-22-2006, 03:42 AM
why the mention of Cena?

thats what im thinking

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 05:06 AM
I mean yeah he'd get killed in mma ,but so would Regis Philbin and you don't see anyone making a thread about him.

ArMnHC
07-22-2006, 07:09 AM
WTF is going on?

Legend
07-22-2006, 07:34 AM
I mean yeah he'd get killed in mma ,but so would Regis Philbin and you don't see anyone making a thread about him.

I would pay to see Regis get in the cage. Only bc i hate him.

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 07:48 AM
I would pay to see Regis get in the cage. Only bc i hate him.
What's wrong with Regis?

Legend
07-22-2006, 08:00 AM
What's wrong with Regis?

Hes a loud, irritating, little shit.

ArMnHC
07-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Hes a loud, irritating, little shit.

AGREED!

matto
07-22-2006, 10:06 AM
rofl cena in the ufc, he wouldnt even stand a chance aginst the worst heavyweights, who the fuck even mentioned him anyways, and regis is a little shit, but do u know who pisses me off more is that fat fuck J.R. from wwe's raw, i cant stand him always screaming and shit and he is an old fat fuck and i want to kill him.

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 10:40 AM
rofl cena in the ufc, he wouldnt even stand a chance aginst the worst heavyweights, who the fuck even mentioned him anyways, and regis is a little shit, but do u know who pisses me off more is that fat fuck J.R. from wwe's raw, i cant stand him always screaming and shit and he is an old fat fuck and i want to kill him.
You want to kill him?:violently:Your a Psycho!!!Saying you want to kill someone is going a little too far J.R. is awesome!He's the greatest play by play guy in pro wrestling history.

matto
07-22-2006, 11:04 AM
lol i dont want to kill him just kick his ass, he is so annoying and a fat fat fuck, he should be called good ol fat fuck j.r., its funny when he gets lit on fire and gets kicked in the balls, the wwe can be funny at times, but nothing is funnier then j.r. getting his fat ass handed to him.

juice da god
07-23-2006, 12:21 AM
what do you guys think about taz(black belt in judo) or samoa joe(315lbs. trained in judo and wrestling)?

Legend
07-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Little harhs there Matto about JR. Yeah i dont like him either but its bc he is a horrible commentator who everybody praises as being the best. Hes always calling moves by the wrong name and trys to sell every angle the exact same way. Doesnt really matter considering i dont even watch wrestling anymore.

Legend
07-23-2006, 12:28 AM
what do you guys think about taz(black belt in judo) or samoa joe(315lbs. trained in judo and wrestling)?

Neither one is in any kind of physical condition to beable to preform well in MMA.

juice da god
07-23-2006, 12:29 AM
Neither one is in any kind of physical condition to beable to preform well in MMA.

mark hunt, cabbage, butterbean, tank... NUFF SAID

Legend
07-23-2006, 12:30 AM
You want to kill him?:violently:Your a Psycho!!!Saying you want to kill someone is going a little too far J.R. is awesome!He's the greatest play by play guy in pro wrestling history.

You see this is what i mean JR is a horrible play by play man. I never understood why everybody says hes great.

Legend
07-23-2006, 12:32 AM
mark hunt, cabbage, butterbean, tank... NUFF SAID

Ok cabbage and tank suck and i dont care what anybody else believes. Put them against top mma guys and they lose.

juice da god
07-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Ok cabbage and tank suck and i dont care what anybody else believes. Put them against top mma guys and they lose.

but joe vs hunt would be great, but hunt would win

killerinstinct
07-23-2006, 02:01 AM
lmao!!!Tazz is an out of shape retired wrestler with a bad neck and Samoa Joe come on!!!

BTW are you that Hollywood Hogan guy that used to post on here?