PDA

View Full Version : GNC Vitamins?

ftballdk
06-05-2007, 04:13 PM
I'm currently taking the GNC Mega Man Sport Vitapack, and I'm wondering if there is a better/more cost effect brand of sport multivitaman out there? I was also looking into picking up ZMA and some BCAA; is GNC stuff worth the price or is there a cheaper place I could get it.

Shizzle
06-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I actually seen a report in a magazine, sorry can't remember where. I think it was at the gym. The GNC megapack did very well.

adonis
06-05-2007, 10:05 PM
mega pack is good.

But if you are eating enough (with every single meal, all day, everyday) frutis/veggies most of your vitmain/mineral needs will be meet.

We do need additonal C, E, B, zinc, magnesium, and some people are deefiecient in D.

Rufio
06-05-2007, 10:35 PM
I just take B & C complexes along with One A Day Maximum. Sometimes I megadose. Personally I think GNC's supplements are very overpriced. I get much better deals at Vitamin World and The Vitamin Shoppe.

adonis
06-05-2007, 11:12 PM
Yes most products are overpriced at GNC as compared to what you could find online.

But the MegaMen Vitamin from GNC is a good product. It belongs ot GNC's house brand so prices are more fair, but still pricey.

Rufio
06-05-2007, 11:37 PM
I don't just mean online. Optimum Nutrition's 5 lb. whey is over $15 cheaper at Vitamin Shoppe than it is at GNC.

adonis
06-06-2007, 03:56 AM
I don't just mean online. Optimum Nutrition's 5 lb. whey is over $15 cheaper at Vitamin Shoppe than it is at GNC.
Sorry I was under the impression vitamin shoppe was only an online retailer. We don't have all that many supp stores in toronto

Kimuras"R"Us
06-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Hey Adonis, what are your views on Animal Pak as a multivitamin? Also before you respond after shipping it was $23 for 44 days worth.

warrior06
06-06-2007, 09:42 AM
I take a Soft Gelatin Multiple from Nature's Life. They are softgels so they go down easy even though they are pretty big. I used to take a pack of 5-6 individual vitamins, that was fine, but i needed to eat a big meal with em, or Id get nauseated and pull the trigger to feel better.

I payed $36 for 180 SGM's at a local vitamin shop.