PDA

View Full Version : Where's Kendall Grove

Caine2878
06-07-2007, 04:39 PM
I follow the UFC but not as closely as some of you guys but I was wondering where is Kendall Grove from TUF 3. I have seen Ed Herman fight a few times after the show but not Kendall. What's up with him?

baba
06-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Funny you should ask because I saw him Sunday night on WEC cornering some fighter with Chuck Liddell -- opposite of a fighter Tito Ortiz was cornering. I found that very odd, being that Kendall was supposedly like Tito's little bro or something. I'm wondering if they had a fallout of some kind.

Tick
06-07-2007, 05:10 PM
I have seen him fight 3 or 4 times since then. His last fight being UFC 69 (I think)

jlruthven84
06-07-2007, 05:17 PM
To my knowledge, he's had two fights since the TUF3 finale. He beat some unknown fighter at the next UFN, and then defeated Alan Belcher at UFC 69.

Gmunit
06-07-2007, 05:37 PM
I have seen him fight 3 or 4 times since then. His last fight being UFC 69 (I think)

really? cuz since Ed Herman, he's only fought Chris Price and Alan Belcher (@UFC 69)

Tick
06-07-2007, 05:41 PM
so I was wrong *shrugs* it happeneds. I was thinking the Ed Herman fight was not part of the show. I admit, my total number was off.

Gmunit
06-07-2007, 06:06 PM
so I was wrong *shrugs* it happeneds. I was thinking the Ed Herman fight was not part of the show. I admit, my total number was off.

i just thought you might have seen him in some street fights or something, j/k

i wasn't trying to be hard on you, i was just rushing (posting @ work)

klev1
06-08-2007, 08:56 PM
:confusedsmilie: Last time i saw him was in an interview on the Dana/Tito boxing thing.

rivethead
06-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Never liked Kendall...that Team Dagger bullshit was nonsense...selling out a teammate to an opposing team.

He's a punk-ass.

rh

Spain215
06-12-2007, 10:10 PM
in the end its not about the team, its about the one person who wins the contract. the rest of the team has little to do with that.

drop toe hold
06-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Funny you should ask because I saw him Sunday night on WEC cornering some fighter with Chuck Liddell -- opposite of a fighter Tito Ortiz was cornering. I found that very odd, being that Kendall was supposedly like Tito's little bro or something. I'm wondering if they had a fallout of some kind.
are you being serious, if so that is very odd, kendall does need to train with other camps, big bear is too one dimensional for me, he should go train his ground game with a gracie or penn since he is a hawaii boy

ed herman also fought jason macdonald

rivethead
06-12-2007, 10:27 PM
in the end its not about the team, its about the one person who wins the contract. the rest of the team has little to do with that.

it wasn't at the end. He was telling that Hutch loser about his teammate's injuries.

I understand that at the end, you fight alone for the contract. This wasn't at the end, it was fake alliance bullshit, like they do on that lame Survivor show.

If you were a fighter, and you had someone in your camp telling people what your weaknesses were before you fought, you'd be pissed.

Team Dagger = Back Stabber

He's a punkass.

rh

Gmunit
06-12-2007, 10:51 PM
it wasn't at the end. He was telling that Hutch loser about his teammate's injuries.

I understand that at the end, you fight alone for the contract. This wasn't at the end, it was fake alliance bullshit, like they do on that lame Survivor show.

If you were a fighter, and you had someone in your camp telling people what your weaknesses were before you fought, you'd be pissed.

He's a punkass.

rh

thats and understatement, the guy is trying to be Tito Jr. with his celebrations after winning, i can't wait til the UFC is done padding his record

Spain215
06-13-2007, 04:34 PM
ya very true i guess, fuck team dagger.

Tokyo's bad boy
06-14-2007, 03:29 AM
I like Grove, not sure why, though...but I think it may be his Las Vegas Tattoo. Seriously, that's a good tattoo.

foutch550
06-14-2007, 03:38 AM

He's a punkass.

rh

"Team Dagger" went out the window when 1/2 of the team had to ask "who won?" after his ass got KTFO. If you gotta ask who won your fight, you didn't.:laughing2:

Ramma
06-14-2007, 04:18 AM
are you being serious, if so that is very odd, kendall does need to train with other camps, big bear is too one dimensional for me, he should go train his ground game with a gracie or penn since he is a hawaii boy

ed herman also fought jason macdonald

Yes, he is serious.. I saw it too on WEC.. I got confused, because I heard it was Tito's guy vs. Liddell's guy.. and then Liddell's guy won and Kendall was celebrating with Liddell and crew..

Gmunit
06-14-2007, 08:11 PM
Yes, he is serious.. I saw it too on WEC.. I got confused, because I heard it was Tito's guy vs. Liddell's guy.. and then Liddell's guy won and Kendall was celebrating with Liddell and crew..

what?? can you please explain this further?

Steel
06-16-2007, 03:11 PM
Never liked Kendall...that Team Dagger bullshit was nonsense...selling out a teammate to an opposing team.

He's a punk-ass.

rh

Wow..forgot that "Team Dagger" bit...

Yeah, that was kind of stupid & childish to me too.

Bollman
06-17-2007, 08:50 PM
Where's Brandon Vera hiding out? Seems like he was racing up the ladder but haven't heard shit about him in a couple of months/events.