PDA

View Full Version : tonights episode (6/7/07)

Unreal
06-08-2007, 02:33 AM
well im not going to be able to watch it cause I'm working the graveyard shift tonight , so if anyone could get it uploaded sometime tomorrow it would be highly appreciated.

and please write spoiler if your gonna talk about that episode since me and maybe others havent seen it.

thanks in advance

MADDHATER
06-08-2007, 03:42 AM
winners for tonight are nate diaz by submission

manny gamburyan by decision

these results are straight from a inside ufc source

Donny77
06-08-2007, 03:45 AM
Man, u wont have to wait long here, it'll be up by the time u get off

Donny77
06-08-2007, 03:46 AM

Ur a motherfuckin bitch if right

ProbeDriver
06-08-2007, 03:47 AM
hmmm.... prolly didnt want to know that...

spoiler should be added to the title

ProbeDriver
06-08-2007, 03:47 AM

haha.... beat me to it

MADDHATER
06-08-2007, 03:54 AM
i guess im the biggest motherfuckin bitch on this thread cuz i got sources

my sources also tell me that rampage vs henderson will be in anaheim, ca on sept 22, along in that card will be tanner vs. the crow david louseau and swick will be making his ufc debut as a welterweight. that ufc 76 poster that has been floating around is real fake. they are trying to get silva vs liddell but i am not saying just yet cause its in the works from what i hear.

a cool kid marjusunus k
06-08-2007, 06:13 AM
i am really good friends with chuck liddel, and he is good friends with dana white, and dana told chuck liddel that in the finale, the two finalists will be, jo lauzon and manny, and oh, SPOILER suckers

Mastiff_owner
06-08-2007, 06:19 AM
I know a guy that fucked a girl that knew Dana white's second cousin's best friend and they said that someone is in the finals but their not allowed to say who. Weems and Sims is what I heard from them.

2mcgrath
06-08-2007, 06:41 AM
and i didnt know any of this shit lol

Nate_Deezy
06-08-2007, 08:32 AM

my sources also tell me that rampage vs henderson will be in anaheim, ca on sept 22, along in that card will be tanner vs. the crow david louseau and swick will be making his ufc debut as a welterweight. that ufc 76 poster that has been floating around is real fake. they are trying to get silva vs liddell but i am not saying just yet cause its in the works from what i hear.

If that's true, then definite respect points but bro, you gotta watch out posting all these spoilers without warning. I'm telling you, sources or no sources, that's the fast track to being banned.

MADDHATER
06-08-2007, 09:05 AM
cool thx dogg ill just keep my mouth shut from now on unless someone ask

Nate_Deezy
06-08-2007, 09:09 AM
cool thx dogg ill just keep my mouth shut from now on unless someone ask

It's cool....if you have some insider info, that's all good. Just make sure you let everyone know it's going to be a spoiler, give it its own thread as in

"***SPOILER*** Results for tonight's TUF"

that way, whoever reads it either wanted to know or is a total dumbass for clicking the link, and there will be no hard feelings...and you can start to build your rep back up. Insider info is rare to come by, and DEFINITELY is well appreciated, just make sure you give people enough warning before you go and spoil something they want to see for themselves.

Unreal
06-08-2007, 02:33 PM
fucking jackasses, i say please dont spoil and next post is telling me the fucking results, and yet some people here are saying "wow great sources"

wtf, i dont give a shit about any sources... shit im pissed

Caine2878
06-08-2007, 04:25 PM
fucking jackasses, i say please dont spoil and next post is telling me the fucking results, and yet some people here are saying "wow great sources"

If you didn't want to know the results you probably shouldn't have came to the forum were 9 times out of ten they will be posted early. Just a suggestion.

Nate_Deezy
06-08-2007, 06:00 PM

Haha I told him it's cool if he had sources, but not to post spoilers without warning... so :confusedsmilie:

klev1
06-08-2007, 08:55 PM
THis is just what happens when everyone tries to be cool. Everyone always has to be "that guy" that has "insider info". LOL. I guess you have to be "the cool guy" somewhere even if its the net.

Unreal
06-08-2007, 11:59 PM
i dont care about people posting spoiler, but make a post and label it as a spoiler, its not that hard

either way, i'd be happy if someone could post the fights from the show

rivethead
06-09-2007, 12:34 AM

you are the biggest motherfuckin douchebag in this forum, knowingly posting spoilers in a thread where the guy SPECIFICALLY ASKED PEOPLE NOT TO.

Wow. You actually know somebody who apparently isn't a good enough judge of character to realize you'll run to the internet and post every little secret he tells you in some pathetic attempt to gain some type of respect.

Even that wouldn't be a big deal if you did it in your own thread and put ***spoiler*** in the title. I'm sure there are people on this forum who are lame enough to give you credit from actually knowing a living, breathing member of the UFC.

But to do it deliberately and to be proud of it, you are a fucking douchebag.

rh

MADDHATER
06-09-2007, 04:31 AM
Haters I Will Just Keep All The Info To Myself. Pm If You Would Like To Know That Up And Up For Those Real Mma Fans

perc10
06-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Who cares it'll air eventually

Gurry
06-10-2007, 08:54 PM
yeah who cares u crybabies, LOL the fights already happened, who cares ur still gunna watch the fight regardless of if u no the winner or not

rivethead
06-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Who cares it'll air eventually

yeah who cares u crybabies, LOL the fights already happened, who cares ur still gunna watch the fight regardless of if u no the winner or not

crybabies? what are you, hanging around 3rd-grade playgrounds again?

since it's obviously beyond your ability to understand, I'll try to dumb it down for you: the point was that the kid posted a spoiler in a thread where the guy asked people not to give any information. Spoilers are fine, if you want them...go to a thread that has them, and get instant gratification. But when a guy askes you to keep them out, it's disrespectful to put them in.

Some people like spoilers...good for them. Some people don't, because anticipating a win makes the fight more enjoyable for them. These people shouldn't be subjected to spoilers.

can you really tell me Serra's upset of GSP would have been just as exciting if you read about it first? or Jackson's TKO of Liddell? or GG over CC?

Yes, people will still watch the fights, but they should get the opportunity to do it without someone telling them what happened.

rh

perc10
06-13-2007, 05:03 AM
I said who cares to the guy who said he'll never disclose hi secrets again,I have the patience to just watch the season and see it play out,I really feel no loss if I dont hear the inside track on the show