PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Horn vs. Tito Ortiz

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 01:22 AM
Who would win?I think that Horn would catch him in a sub.

Legend
07-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Tito would dominate as long as he didnt get caught in a sub.

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 01:49 AM
Tito would dominate as long as he didnt get caught in a sub.
I wouldn't say he'd dominate him.Horn has a great guard.

Legend
07-22-2006, 02:02 AM
I wouldn't say he'd dominate him.Horn has a great guard.

True however Tito is one of the few guys who can do alot of damage while in somebodys guard.

matto
07-22-2006, 04:08 AM
would be a great fight, both of them would want it on the ground.

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 04:42 AM
would be a great fight, both of them would want it on the ground.
I think Horn would want the fight standing ,but there's no way he'd keep it there b/c his wrestling ability sucks.

matto
07-22-2006, 05:00 AM
it would kinda be like ortiz vs. sorbal, both horn and sorbal r some of the best submissionists in mma, but i think that sorbal is a little better, and horn would not like the fight on the feet, tito has better standup then horn does, horn even admitted in an interview that he doesnt even have knockout power.

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 03:10 PM
it would kinda be like ortiz vs. sorbal, both horn and sorbal r some of the best submissionists in mma, but i think that sorbal is a little better, and horn would not like the fight on the feet, tito has better standup then horn does, horn even admitted in an interview that he doesnt even have knockout power.
Horn has better stand up than Tito.Neither of them have great stand up ,but Horn has great punch defense and in over 100 fights Chuck is the only guy to Knock him down.He may not have KO power in fists ,but he does have it in his kicks and knees(ask Forrest Griffin) and has won 19 of his fights by (T)KO.Horn sucks as a wrestler and there's no way he could keep the fight standing ,but beleive me if he could he would.

Legend
07-22-2006, 03:14 PM
Horn has better stand up than Tito.Neither of them have great stand up ,but Horn has great punch defense and in over 100 fights Chuck is the only guy to Knock him down.He may not have KO power in fists ,but he does have it in his kicks and knees(ask Forrest Griffin) and has won 19 of his fights by (T)KO.Horn sucks as a wrestler and there's no way he could keep the fight standing ,but beleive me if he could he would.

Agreed

matto
07-22-2006, 04:18 PM
ya ur right he does have great standup defence, but not much of an offence, the fight with chuck was long and drawn out, and i dont think chuck would have ko'ed him but horn didnt do anything to chuck at all, he even said in an interview that he didnt have ko power, the only time he knocked somebody out while standing up was with a head kick, he has never ko'ed anybody by punching them while standing up.

killerinstinct
07-22-2006, 05:13 PM
ya ur right he does have great standup defence, but not much of an offence, the fight with chuck was long and drawn out, and i dont think chuck would have ko'ed him but horn didnt do anything to chuck at all, he even said in an interview that he didnt have ko power, the only time he knocked somebody out while standing up was with a head kick, he has never ko'ed anybody by punching them while standing up.
It's not like Tito is known for his punching power either.

Legend
07-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Both of their stand up isnt that great but Horn does have a better chin.