PDA

View Full Version : Matt Furey

cjfox78
06-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I was wondering if Matt Furey's Combat Conditioning is worth working with. or is it a load of crap? Thanks

Warchief
06-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Ya! i also see that on the other site years back....but i didn't know if he's for real though.

cjfox78
06-14-2007, 04:30 AM
I'm not to sure either, seems like a decent workout, but then I start looking into him, and he reminds me of an internet get rich quick scammer.

Warchief
06-14-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm not to sure either, seems like a decent workout, but then I start looking into him, and he reminds me of an internet get rich quick scammer.
Why dont you give it a try or benefit of a doubt about his Combat Conditioning...and if you find out that he is nothing but a joke and scumbag, you can post it here again about Matt Furrey and so most people here get informed or warned...it's okay to give it a try about his Conditioning.

Monsterman
06-14-2007, 03:35 PM
I donīt do the whole Combat Conditioning workout how he teaches it, but i picked the best parts of it, added some pull ups, kettlebells and sandbags, and found a perfect workout for myself. I will NEVER go to gym again and i did a lot of weight trainin for 12 years. Iīm bigger, stronger, faster, leaner, more agile and flexible and have better cardio than ever.

Clint
06-25-2007, 10:06 PM
Don't buy Furey's shit. buy Ross Enamait's books. They are much better and ross will personally answer any questions that you have if you email him.

earle
07-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I bought Combat Conditioning and Combat Abs for a reasonable price but I think Combat Stretching is way over-priced. You might as well get Tom Kurz's stretching book, it's very similar.

I like Matt Furey and the exercises are good. For the average person they are probably sufficient to get in shape. For an elite athlete, I think they are a good addition to a training program. Matt isn't a fan of weights but I think weights and body-weight work can be worked into a training program successfully.