PDA

View Full Version : How about a minimum of two weeks as a member before being able to post pictures/vids

ChuckBooty
06-13-2007, 09:39 PM
OK...so it seems that people have a problem with a minimum 'rep' before putting up pictures and videos.

Hows about, say, that two weeks as a member before being able to post vids and pictures?

This will allow 'lurkers' to come out in the open if they have a great find and eliminates this asshole who keeps opening up new accounts and posting this nasty stuff.

Maybe even set up a system where a 'lurker' can earn 'rep' by being a member in good standing for a certain amount of time. Maybe ten points per month?

Hows that?

warrior06
06-14-2007, 12:33 AM
I dont like it. And I don't like gag-jobs or shit fountains, but maybe in two weeks we will see some of that again.

Thats too easy Rickeepoo.

Gmunit
06-14-2007, 04:31 PM
edit:

I would've deleted my post a little earlier, but then i got high, then i got high, then i got hi-igh

ChuckBooty
06-14-2007, 06:30 PM
I don't think that they would invest that much time in their sick-ass game. These guys are successful because the mods have yet to put ANY restrictions on any new accounts (or low-rep users) something needs to be done. People go on here while they're at work or even at home with their wife and kids in the room....something has to be done.

Boo
06-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Hey Rickeepoo, I heard that someone was posting nasty pics last Tuesday. Are they continuing to do it since Tuesday?

ChuckBooty
06-15-2007, 09:03 AM
They keep signing up under different screen names and posting the same pictures. It's gettin' outta hand.:banghead: