PDA

View Full Version : "the big show" paul white Vs. jeff monson

juice da god
07-23-2006, 12:32 AM
no chane for monson, sorry but be realistic(he's 500lbs guys)

Legend
07-23-2006, 12:35 AM
Jason "Mayhem" Miller vs Stepan Gamlin. Clear case of a much smaller guy with skills beating up a much larger guy with no skills. ie monson vs white.

juice da god
07-23-2006, 12:44 AM
big show is too much though. with his weight, his muai thai head clinch would be too much, he could break ribs w/ 1 knee

killerinstinct
07-23-2006, 01:58 AM
Monson would have the strength to take this fight to the ground and than once it gets there Monson would easily sub him.Being big isn't everything Akebono is huge and he hasn't had much success in mma.We all saw what happens when a small guy with skill fights a big guy without skill in the first couple of UFCs.

AJL416AZ
07-23-2006, 07:24 AM
Monson is a top contender at ADCC. he can take down and submit some of the top competition in the world at his weight class
Big Show has no idea how to fight. mention muay thai clinches, and he'll probably ask what kind of food that is. size means nothing without technique and experience.

Genki Sudo easily tapped Butterbean, a pro boxer who weighs nearly 150 pounds over him, without taking a single connecting punch in 6 minutes of fighting, Monson will devour a professional wrestler with no clue how to fight

matto
07-23-2006, 09:40 AM
who the fuck keeps bringing wwe superstars into this, they dont stand a chance aginst mma fighters, enough about it, i like the wwe but they do not stand a chance aginst mma guys.

Metis Machete
07-23-2006, 10:40 AM
who the fuck keeps bringing wwe superstars into this, they dont stand a chance aginst mma fighters, enough about it, i like the wwe but they do not stand a chance aginst mma guys.
Not all wwe superstars wood get KILLED i think kurt angle (being voted the greatest amateur wrestler of all time woudlnt get COMPLETELY killed hed have a small chance

Legend
07-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Not all wwe superstars wood get KILLED i think kurt angle (being voted the greatest amateur wrestler of all time woudlnt get COMPLETELY killed hed have a small chance

Angle obviously has awesome wrestling skills but i think hes injuries and bad neck would take alot away for him. Angles is in really bad shape and should not be in wrestling ring much less and MMA ring.

matto
07-23-2006, 12:14 PM
their r very few wwe guys who have actual good fighting skills, kurt being one of them, a better wrestler then anyone in the ufc, but that is it, no standup and a few subs, he would get it handed to him, most of them wwe guys r just muscle heads, its not that i dont like the wwe, cause i do, but muscles cannot win u fights, think logically, just cause they look tuff with their muscle doesnt mean that they will win, they would get ko'ed or submitted very fast.

lol if u know hulk hogan is so rediculos when somebody hits him he puts a mad face on and points at that the guy as to have gotten some inner rage from within, if he did that in the ufc he'd get ko'ed so fast it would be funny. the only wwe superstar id like to see in the octogan is good ol fat fuck j.r. cause he is so fat and annyoing and i want to beat the shit out of him. he is always yelling out things like this match has the potential to be a real SLOBBERKNOCKER, BY GOD BY GOD, and NO NO NO!!!, that damm fat fuck will pay sooner or later.:banghead:

Legend
07-23-2006, 01:38 PM
So much rage against JR Matto. Dont worry he will die of a heart attach soon enough.