PDA

View Full Version : corey hill

iced
06-19-2007, 07:14 PM
just curious if anyone knows what the deal is with corey hill? i was hoping that he would be on the finale, but figured that he would need more fights under his belt. he still is not on the sherdog fight tracker either. anyone know what's up?

Severn
06-19-2007, 07:33 PM
I think I remember seeing on that show that he told Dana that he was 4-0 but in reality didn't have any MMA matches. Incredibly enough I think his first match was on TUF show.

sandywh
06-19-2007, 07:43 PM
I haven't heard or read anything specific, but its my guess that he has gotten hooked up with a camp somewhere and will be trainning and improving. If Jeremy Horn and Jens Pulver are both "ga ga" over his potential, best bets say that he is hidden away somewhere getting better and then will be brought in to be another "poster child".

kickyoass
06-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Dana White said on the show that during their research, they found that Corey Hill didn't have any real professional fights but they liked his character and the fact that he is 6'6, which would cause all kinds of problems for other fighters.

I wasn't impressed with him in his first fight but he gained my respect in the fight against Diaz. I think Hill will be a star if he gets in a good camp.

Severn
06-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Dana White said on the show that during their research, they found that Corey Hill didn't have any real professional fights but they liked his character and the fact that he is 6'6, which would cause all kinds of problems for other fighters.

I wasn't impressed with him in his first fight but he gained my respect in the fight against Diaz. I think Hill will be a star if he gets in a good camp.

I really liked what I saw in his second match. He's should utilize his jab everytime. He could amount to something here.

rivethead
06-19-2007, 10:51 PM
just curious if anyone knows what the deal is with corey hill? i was hoping that he would be on the finale, but figured that he would need more fights under his belt. he still is not on the sherdog fight tracker either. anyone know what's up?

He's training with Pat Miletich and the MFS, He was scheduled to fight Berube, but broke a rib.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/tag/corey-hill/

rh

iced
06-20-2007, 02:33 AM
He's training with Pat Miletich and the MFS, He was scheduled to fight Berube, but broke a rib.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/tag/corey-hill/

rh

bad ass, appreciate the info! i agree with a lot of people, he looked way too green in the 1st match.....but came out lookin pretty decent vs. nate. with a little training, he'll be a dangerous man @ 155.

i was just very curious that wang had a fight and corey didn't. lol

Thaistylist
06-20-2007, 04:49 AM
Dont the skinniness of his legs worry anyone else. Im scared that I will witness a fracture on live PPV. Call me a pussy but that shit grosses me out.

scottsec
06-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Dont the skinniness of his legs worry anyone else. Im scared that I will witness a fracture on live PPV. Call me a pussy but that shit grosses me out.
GROSSES YOU OUT. Damn that shits gotta be almost impossible to do. Anyone sportin that av for that long should be able to handle anything.

blah
06-23-2007, 04:04 AM
GROSSES YOU OUT. Damn that shits gotta be almost impossible to do. Anyone sportin that av for that long should be able to handle anything.
damn straight lol. yeah i'm a lil worried as to hill's structural integrity. and yes injury as someone posted

biggdogg
06-23-2007, 09:35 PM
I think you will see cory hill come out and shock the world he progressed alot from fight 1 to fight 2. diaz is a good fighter and cory held his own jsut alittle more corner help and it could have went either way!

ZackUFC
06-23-2007, 09:39 PM
yea he'll def be back he beat the shit out of diaz i forget how many takedowns in the 1st round but then he got caught with a triangle

he needs to work on that

Tribus
06-23-2007, 09:59 PM
Hes defo injured, read an interview with him

Any body know why Wims aint fighting thought he had the goods?

Hes the new Royce Gracie