PDA

View Full Version : Nate Quarry vs. Mike Swick

Metis Machete
07-24-2006, 11:09 AM
I think this wood be a good headliner for an ultimate fight night some time soon. so who do you think would win this fight?

matto
07-24-2006, 11:13 AM
great fight, both excellent fighters, both great strikers so it is hard to say who would win on the feet, quarry being more paitent and accurate and mike being really agressive and quick, mike's style on the feet might play right into quarry's style, but id have to give a slight advantage to swick on the ground, he is a very good submissionist.

killerinstinct
07-24-2006, 11:40 PM
On the feet Quarry leaves a lot of openings by standing with his hand miles apart from his chin.Swick would rush in and KHTFO!!!I'll disagree with Matto I think Nates better on the ground.He has a couple of submission victories.Swick has a couple of submission victories ,but out of the 3 I've seen 2 and catching some one in guillotine doesn't make you a submission expert.It makes you a smart fighter and is an effective submission hold ,but let's see how good Swick is on the ground when his guillotine doesn't work.Every time his stand up doesn't work or someone tries to take him down he jumps staright to guillotine the one time we saw that his guillotine didn't work was against Bonnar and he got armbarred.I think Quarry is better on the ground.