PDA

View Full Version : Evan Tanner vs Jeremy Horn

Metis Machete
07-24-2006, 10:28 AM
this fight was supposed to happen at ufc 59 and i was excited to see it n then horn got injured. i think it cood have been an awesome fight and now possibly a headliner for an ultimate fight night? who do u think wood win this fight?

matto
07-24-2006, 11:56 AM
both top fighters who love the fight on the ground, would be a great fight, both former lhw, but id give the fight to horn by submission.

Legend
07-24-2006, 12:03 PM
Tanner by GNP.

matto
07-24-2006, 07:46 PM
tanner is great dont get me wrong, but he is not even on horn's level, i wish more people would come here and vote, because i think that most people would agree with me, of course i could be wrong, but i didnt really have to think about this fight.

killerinstinct
07-24-2006, 11:11 PM
It sucks this fight keeps getting cancled.This is a fight l definately want to see.I think Tanner would win just b/c his wrestling is better than Horns.Although Horn could catch him in a submission.Horn's the Kind of guy that can catch anyone in a submission given the opportunity ,but I'd take Evan Tanner by descion.Evan Tanner did look really good in his last fight...(granted it was against a guy like levens who took the fight on short notice)He looked like his old self again only better.I think he's finally found away to mix in all his strengths.

tylerunemployed
07-25-2006, 10:35 PM
this would be a good fight but im ganna have to give it to tanner

ccl2087
07-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I'd love to see this fight. It'd be a great fight, and I'd have to say Horn would win by submission.

doublea
07-25-2006, 10:56 PM
If Tanner doesnít cut Jeremy I donít see Horn losing a decision.