PDA

View Full Version : jesse

arashikagepunishment
05-26-2006, 07:25 AM
i was just thinking about this tonight. jesse lost his fight and yet was brought back due to noah leaving, my question is does he have to fight again or is he automaticly in the semi-finals? kind of a stupid question i know, but thought i'd ask.

Clint
05-26-2006, 07:34 AM
To my understanding he takes Noah's place in the semis.

arashikagepunishment
05-26-2006, 07:38 AM
i think your right. i thought this was the case. for arguments sake i think its a shame though. the guy lost his fight. the guys who are in the semi-finals earned there spot. this guy gets one cause noah pussed out. i think its unfair to the other fighters. though i know nothing is always fair. i just wish there was a way he could earn it. just a scenario i was thinking. what if jesse wins in his division. that would be controversial. i mean think aboiut it the guy got pass go and collect 500 card and the others earned there spot. im know the possibility is slim. but i'd like to hear your guys thoughts.

LA Suxs
05-26-2006, 08:09 AM
well that was gonna be the only way it was gonna work, somebody was gonna have to get a bye. and at least Jesse fought already, but its really unlikely he'll win. He's like Matt-Lite

Matt Boone
05-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Someone else who lost at that weight class should have been brought back to fight Jesse I guess his name is, and the winner of those two losers should have been allowed to take Noah's place. You get a double-fight episode one week and shit at least he's won a fight to earn advancing in a tournament this important.

arashikagepunishment
05-26-2006, 10:22 PM
right on boone.

killerinstinct
05-26-2006, 10:30 PM
i think the descion is fair.my opinion is a bit biaist though.i fucking hate tito.

arashikagepunishment
05-26-2006, 10:39 PM
killer i'd like to know why you think it's fair other then cause you hate tito. cause if thats your only reason its not a good one bro.

LA Suxs
05-27-2006, 12:42 AM
Someone else who lost at that weight class should have been brought back to fight Jesse I guess his name is, and the winner of those two losers should have been allowed to take Noah's place. You get a double-fight episode one week and shit at least he's won a fight to earn advancing in a tournament this important.

well there were also time issues, i dont think they would have enough air time for an extra fight or even the recording time. and then the other LHW to have been elimated was Kris who had very big gash on his head so may have not been cleared to compete either way. its a messed up way to avance but it was either that or somebody getting a bye in the semis.

killerinstinct
05-27-2006, 02:03 AM
i think it's fair b/c in the past seasons when a coach started to lose.the winning coach would have to give up one of his fighters.since they haven't done that this season i'd say it's fair.

fe4tw
05-27-2006, 03:17 AM
i think it's fair b/c in the past seasons when a coach started to lose.the winning coach would have to give up one of his fighters.since they haven't done that this season i'd say it's fair.

So you're saying it's fair just so the teams would be more even? That really doesn't make sense. Personally, I would rather Jesse have to fight again, while one of the remaining LHW gets a bye. That would suck also, but it wouldn't be as bad as a person who's already been eliminated to get a bye.

Alvin
05-27-2006, 10:33 AM
Didn't the same happen to Leban in season1?

fe4tw
05-28-2006, 01:23 AM
Yes it did. But that doesn't mean it's the best or right thing to do right now. At least then it was understandable, they didn't have alternates ready to take someone's place.

geral89
05-28-2006, 07:28 AM
when jesse fought noah, jesse dominated the whole fight until noah got the armbar, noah got lucky in the fight because jesse got too confident and sloopy, is still unfair of course but i guess that fight kind of gives jesse a reason to be in the semifinal