PDA

View Full Version : Cabbage VS Buentello

BigJoe111
07-24-2006, 09:25 PM
alright who would win? my thought is Buentello, but Cabbage is as tough as hell:banghead:

killerinstinct
07-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Cabbage would be great if he'd realize that getting punched 50 times in the face isn't the best stradegy in the world.If he'd learn to not take so many punches to the face he'd be great b/c he has something over just about all other HW's the ability to take a HELL of a punch like he does.Cabbage always finds up his punches and throws looping haymakers after getting punched in the 45 times so I'll take Buentello by referee's stoppage due to a cut after punching Cabbage 134 times in the face.

ccl2087
07-26-2006, 12:20 AM
Cabbage would be great if he'd realize that getting punched 50 times in the face isn't the best stradegy in the world.If he'd learn to not take so many punches to the face he'd be great b/c he has something over just about all other HW's the ability to take a HELL of a punch like he does.Cabbage always finds up his punches and throws looping haymakers after getting punched in the 45 times so I'll take Buentello by referee's stoppage due to a cut after punching Cabbage 134 times in the face.
Agreed 100%

matto
07-26-2006, 09:38 AM
eaither buentillo by ref stopage or tko, but it wouldnt come fast, he would have punch the hell out of him, its amazing all the punishment he took from sylvia and aa. buentillo has great standup and great hand speed, but cabbage is so fuckin hard to ko, he can take hell, but might be ref stopage or tko after a long while. or it could be corner stopage like in the sylvia fight.

LefthookStcrook
07-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Id have to go with buentello, cabbage can take a whole lot of punishment like we've all seen before but i dont find him very offensive in the cage,especiallyin his last few fights so prolly like everyone else im gonna have to go with buentello by tko or corner stoppage in the 2nd or 3rd round

BigJoe111
07-29-2006, 08:19 AM
Cabbage can take the offensive, look at his fight against Tank, even though he acted like an ass after the fight, he was being the aggressor. Cabbage can take charge, just not against a superior fighter, and I don't know if Buentello is that guy. I say Cabbage after weathering an early storm. FI Cababge connects Buentello can go, we saw that against AA.

killerinstinct
07-29-2006, 09:53 AM
Cabbage can take the offensive, look at his fight against Tank, even though he acted like an ass after the fight, he was being the aggressor. Cabbage can take charge, just not against a superior fighter, and I don't know if Buentello is that guy. I say Cabbage after weathering an early storm. FI Cababge connects Buentello can go, we saw that against AA.
AA got Buentello with the speed that Cabbage doesn't have.

tylerunemployed
07-29-2006, 10:12 PM
AA got Buentello with the speed that Cabbage doesn't have.
i loved how buentello talked a bunch of shit and got anhilated in a matter of seconds

killerinstinct
07-30-2006, 12:16 AM
i loved how buentello talked a bunch of shit and got anhilated in a matter of seconds
I don't remember him talking a lot of shit.