PDA

View Full Version : Wang vs Gabe who's more pathetic.

TKDsoldier
07-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Who is more embarassing to the UFC. Le'ts breakdown two of the worst MMA fighters this year.

Wang - Went into a two fights thinking he can outstrike a striker when he knows BJJ was his best weapon and losing twice for not listening to his coach.

Gabe - Tried to cheat by getting a tube shoved up his a$$. Couldn't make weight to fight Corey Hill and kept taking lazy ways out of working out.
Also passed out like a little girl in the sona.

What do they have in common- They both cried during the TUF 5 and there coach was BJ Penn.

In my opinion Gabe was more pathetic then Wang, because AT LEAST Wang made the weight and fought the real way MMA fighters should. The only thing Wang really did was not stick to his weapons.

What do you think?

pillow
07-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Gabe used to be WEC lightweight champ and has several wins.

But he loses to chocolate cake and Hermes Franca tore him up.

But that still makes him better than the Warrior Spirit, Andy Wang.

As far as what we saw on the show, I really disliked them both. On the show, it's a huge tossup.

Thaistylist
07-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Gabe would destroy Wang in everything except maybe a crying contest. It would be close but at least Gabe never wailed, they were more like pussy tears. Wang was seriously like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH:sadsmile1:

b0sH
07-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Gabe comes across as a more ridiculous excuse for a human simply by being and acting like a bitch before he even got anywhere near fighting.

At least Wang actually got to fight before he made himself look like a bitch.

strife
07-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Wang.

gogoplata
07-03-2007, 01:49 AM
they put um in a freak show K-1 bout to see who starts crying first:fingersmilie:

franco727
07-03-2007, 02:39 AM
it would be the first time we have seen a wang and a pussy in the octagon at the same time

Jellypig
07-03-2007, 02:48 AM
wang. At least gabe can actually fight.

Brutus
07-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Well, they both cried. Andy at least stayed away from icecream cake and made weight but he also sobbed like a 7 year old who just saw his dog get shot.

Wang due to the infant like whaling.

blah
07-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Gabe would destroy Wang in everything except maybe a crying contest. It would be close but at least Gabe never wailed, they were more like pussy tears. Wang was seriously like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH:sadsmile1:
more like "ahhhuuhhuhuhhh." funny watching bj imitate him

blah
07-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Well, they both cried. Andy at least stayed away from icecream cake and made weight but he also sobbed like a 7 year old who just saw his dog get shot.

Wang due to the infant like whaling.
i've never owned any pets but you can't belittle that kind of situation

edit: sp

skydemon
07-05-2007, 02:21 AM
I couldnt stand wang from the start, so I vote for him as biggest loser. Nevertheless, Gabe saying "put me back in, please...put me back in," in his death bed voice was classic.

scottsec
07-05-2007, 04:10 AM
Who is more embarassing to the UFC. Le'ts breakdown two of the worst MMA fighters this year.

Wang - Went into a two fights thinking he can outstrike a striker when he knows BJJ was his best weapon and losing twice for not listening to his coach.

Gabe - Tried to cheat by getting a tube shoved up his a$$. Couldn't make weight to fight Corey Hill and kept taking lazy ways out of working out.
Also passed out like a little girl in the sona.

What do they have in common- They both cried during the TUF 5 and there coach was BJ Penn.

In my opinion Gabe was more pathetic then Wang, because AT LEAST Wang made the weight and fought the real way MMA fighters should. The only thing Wang really did was not stick to his weapons.

What do you think?
You...for starting this dumbass thread.

thumper
07-05-2007, 04:39 AM
wang. At least gabe can actually fight.

He hides it very well.

Spain215
07-05-2007, 08:32 AM
wang. gabe would at least listen to what his coach had to say to win a fight.

Metalhead
07-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Gabe is a lazy prick but Wang is in a different Universe

baba
07-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Too close to call. They'd probably both get owned by Jason Thacker.

matto
07-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Gabe is not a bad fighter, he is just an ass-clown.

The two worse fighters this year are Weems and Wang.

agreed, he is actually a decent fighter, thought i would be pissed that there wasnt a fight, but that was one of the funniets thing iv ever seen. at parts it looked like a sad movie.

andy wang can really piss you off, the way he talks and shit. but id rather see somebody lame like that then an ignorant cocky fuck like tito or hughes.

marko
07-11-2007, 01:42 PM
I' have to go with Wang all the way just for the crying like a baby !!!! It was too much for me, I laughed my ass off so much, i has to rewind the sky+ just to see it over again and laugh !!!

The part where Gabe was lying outside the sauna doing the deathbed talk begging BJ to put him back in was superb, the guy deserved an oscar !! He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an octagon again though, you go on a show like TUF to will a contract with the premier MMA organisation !! Gabe went on the show to try and become a star ! What an ass!

Loved the Jason Thacker comment in the previous post, LMAO !

Destral
07-17-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm putting my money on Gabe. I just watched one of the UFC Unleashed from last week and saw him get TKOed by that body shot from Melvin Guillard. I laugh everytime I see that.

~BROADRIVERBADBOY~
07-18-2007, 07:49 AM
i never had even seen any of andy wangs fights previously b4 tuf. had he made an ufc event b4 hand, or even kotc.... just courious.

mxskatap
07-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Gabe is a total piece of crap.....

TKDsoldier
07-20-2007, 04:27 AM
You...for starting this dumbass thread.

How about you don't read then dumbass.

nhenry87
07-24-2007, 11:34 PM
Gabe for sure. The man couldnt make weight and got kicked off the show. While Wang just got kicked off the team.

Mungo
07-25-2007, 02:48 AM
It's a close one but Gabe is so mentally strong. I mean have you seen this guy cut weight? He can cut weight like no other, he's a fuckin beast.

The UFC sums him up pretty nicely.

STRENGTHS: Well rounded, heart, mentally strong
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.detail&PID=479

Pythonfighter14
08-17-2007, 04:18 PM
[Mungo]It's a close one but Gabe is so mentally strong. I mean have you seen this guy cut weight? He can cut weight like no other, he's a fuckin beast.

The UFC sums him up pretty nicely.

STRENGTHS: Well rounded, heart, mentally strong
[url]http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=fighter.detail&PID=4790]

lol

Seriously watching Gabe was pretty pathetic on that show. Most wrestlers have been cutting weight like that since they were 10 and this professional MMA fighter cant do it? C'mon. This man has no balls and should never fight in MMA ever again.

Slinky
08-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Gabe is way worse than andy. Andy came in shape and ready to go, of course he didn't win but still, at least he actually made it to the octagon.

leafs4ever
08-27-2007, 09:45 AM
i gotta go with Gabe. Not being able to make weight is pathetic, and he really disrespected the sport. Wang cried like my 5 year old niece, but at least he fought.

nhenry87
08-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Gabe definently, but Wang does come in a close 2nd.

bobbyretro
08-27-2007, 03:16 PM
ah man...its close.

ive gotta go with wang! yea he cried like a baby,but gabe was acting like such a bitch when he couldnt cut weight.

this was his options:

cake or money

well i guess you could say,he had his cake and ate it...biatch!!!!!!

TravelinMonty
08-27-2007, 04:17 PM
BJ's words still echo in my head...

"Andy, take him down", "Take him down, Andy", and every variation 100x

I don't know about pathetic, but it was the most painful thing to watch.

I think the both suffer from the same inflated ego problem... one thought he can make weight no matter how fat he was, the other thought he could stand up, no matter how bad his stand up was. Both a couple of retards... Gabe more laughable... Andy definitely more frustrating, especially because of BJ.

AJL416AZ
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
wang, because Gabe has skills and knows how to gameplan.

gabe was just getting his name out in the wrong way, and fucked himself by fucking around instead of getting in shape

IlDuceMacmanus
08-28-2007, 09:44 PM
wang is more pathetic but really neither of them are pathetic and are accomplished in many ways. Wang is an accomplished grappler while gabe is a great fighter/grappler. They mave have handled TUF in the wrong way(wang not taking the fight to the mat and gabe not making weight) but both have seasoned histories that can't be overlooked by a reality show

esh
09-08-2007, 10:18 PM
it would be the first time we have seen a wang and a pussy in the octagon at the same time

LOL - classic comment

thumper
09-08-2007, 10:24 PM
wang is more pathetic but really neither of them are pathetic and are accomplished in many ways. Wang is an accomplished grappler while gabe is a great fighter/grappler. They mave have handled TUF in the wrong way(wang not taking the fight to the mat and gabe not making weight) but both have seasoned histories that can't be overlooked by a reality show

errr. accomplished? Wang is 5-7-0. He's pretty accomplished at getting beat.

esh
09-08-2007, 10:30 PM
wang, because Gabe has skills and knows how to gameplan.

gabe was just getting his name out in the wrong way, and fucked himself by fucking around instead of getting in shape

are you suggesting that Gabe ate cake, did colonics, and failed to make weight as a career marketing move? will Dana ever put him back on an UFC fight card?

I suppose "Bob's Big Boy" could use a new mascot & spokesman.

esh
09-08-2007, 10:33 PM
BJ's words still echo in my head...

"Andy, take him down", "Take him down, Andy", and every variation 100x

I don't know about pathetic, but it was the most painful thing to watch.

I think the both suffer from the same inflated ego problem... one thought he can make weight no matter how fat he was, the other thought he could stand up, no matter how bad his stand up was. Both a couple of retards... Gabe more laughable... Andy definitely more frustrating, especially because of BJ.

terribly frustrating, to the point that it made me start to get mad at BJ.
I started yelling at BJ to stop coaching Wang to "Take him down" and to help Wang with his failed stand-up strategy.

DEADMAN
09-09-2007, 06:25 AM
Gabe.

The only man I've ever seen get knocked out by a punch to the body. If you saw his face when he got hit then you know what I'm talkin about. It's like he folds like a deck of cards as soon as he gets hurt and goes running off crying to his mommy.

And I seriously don't see how anybody could pick a guy who gets enemas to cut weight as anything less than the most pathetic.

As big of a crybaby and a dumbass as Wang is, I would still say he is less pathetic than the ass-bandit, punk ass bitch Gabe.

da one enigma
09-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Really close call here, but I'd give it to Gabe.

The reason being is that not only he's pathetic, he actually thinks he's good. He talked a whole bunch of shit and couldn't even cut weight.

Wang was a little bitch but he at least somewhat had the right attitude in terms of training. Sure, he didn't listen to an MMA LEGEND but at least he didn't have an unwarranted ego like Gabe.

kamikaze145
09-13-2007, 04:15 PM
But that still makes him better than the Warrior Spirit, Andy Wang.

Haha good one. The warrior spirit, he actually thought he was sweet and earned people's respect on the show

Masscore
09-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Gabe IMO. He actually had a legit shot to win the whole thing if he came and deciated himself to the show. When you look at everyone's records and who they faced coming in Gabe's was one of the more impressive ones. If he made the wieght, I'm pretty sure he would have beaten Corey Hill and given any of the final four a run for their money. Its just the guy has no heart which is kind of sad because he has potential.

Wang was just an idiot.

kalebarker
09-14-2007, 03:42 AM
These guys were both idiots especially Gabe. That being said, they are not half as bad as Noah from TUF 3. That idiot walked out because his girlfriend of 6 months thought he was cheating on him. He is the biggest disgrace to ever be on TUF period. The worst thing is we had to listen to one of Dana's "so you want to be a fighter" speeches.

808botz
09-21-2007, 10:51 AM
I think the editing on the show made Gabe look like a pussy. But i saw his fights and he has skill. But fat ass could keep in wt down. Wang just didnt listen to anybody. There both dumb asses

tattoo808
09-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Wang wins the crying comp but Gabe wins fight

klev1
09-26-2007, 02:18 AM
I still can't get over the "throw me back in there beej" line from Gabe. He was making it seem like he was in a war movie and he was sacrificing himself for the whole platoon. hahahaha what a tool.

Gmunit
09-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Wang vs Gabe who's more pathetic.

Joe