PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Lawler vs. Phil Baroni

killerinstinct
07-26-2006, 02:17 AM
This would be a very exciting fight.Neither has real crisp standup ,but both swing fast and hard and are both really exciting fighters.This fight would almost certainly end in KO.I'd say Baroni by KO in the 1st b/c he has a better chin(watch his fight with Kazuo Misaki)

ccl2087
07-26-2006, 02:31 AM
This would be a very exciting fight.Neither has real crisp standup ,but both swing fast and hard and are both really exciting fighters.This fight would almost certainly end in KO.I'd say Baroni by KO in the 1st b/c he has a better chin(watch his fight with Kazuo Misaki)
I agree with everything but the outcome, I'd say Lawler by KO because his chin isn't bad (watch his first fight with Niko, he got rocked but he came back to win).

killerinstinct
07-26-2006, 03:00 AM
I agree with everything but the outcome, I'd say Lawler by KO because his chin isn't bad (watch his first fight with Niko, he got rocked but he came back to win).
I never said his chin was bad I just said that Baroni's is better.He can take a punch.

paintstik
07-26-2006, 07:08 AM
I would love to see Baroni get KO'ed.

matto
07-26-2006, 08:31 AM

agreed totally, similar fighting styles, both very agressive and very powerful hands, and baroni does have a better chin for sure.

doublea
07-26-2006, 04:30 PM
I'd love to see these two throw! You know one of them would get Knocked the F Out!

BigJoe111
07-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Baroni by KO but I think that it wouldn't be over as quickly as you might think. I thiink that they would both be caustious so they didn't get caught.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-27-2006, 12:59 AM
Phil Would Win... Better Chin And Imo Hes Better At Stand Up...and Baroni Can Take A Beating And Come Back To Win Watch Him Again Minoiwa Great Fight!!