PDA

View Full Version : shogun vs lidell

MMAKIng
07-26-2006, 06:54 AM
this would be a fierce striking war, this would be great

killerinstinct
07-26-2006, 07:15 AM
it'd be a good fight ,but I'd say Liddell would win.IMO he's the greatest LHW in the world right now.

matto
07-26-2006, 09:23 AM
shogunn is great.... but he'd get ko'ed, liddell all the way

WandAXE
07-26-2006, 11:44 AM
it'd be a good fight ,but I'd say Liddell would win.IMO he's the greatest LHW in the world right now. Great fight Im not sure. Chuck best in the world come on kid,he cant beat Rampage and Wand would smash him.

killerinstinct
07-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Great fight Im not sure. Chuck best in the world come on kid,he cant beat Rampage and Wand would smash him.
we'll have to wait and find out.If Chuck beats Wand will you admitt that Chuck is the best LHW?

matto
07-26-2006, 12:47 PM
i dont think u could prove that with one fight, especially with strikers. one wrong slip or if one is dominating the whole thing, then woops one mistake, ko the other guy wins. they r both undoubtally the 2 best lhw and the best strikers in the lhw. this fight is just like hughes vs. gsp, both so dominate id hate to see eaither one of them lose. and it could go eaiter way. should be exciting.

matto
07-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Great fight Im not sure. Chuck best in the world come on kid,he cant beat Rampage and Wand would smash him.

chuck cant beat rampage and wand can beat rampage? isnt that just like saying that wand cant beat ortiz, but chuck can? thats bullshit and it has nothign to do with their fight, chuck vs. rampage was a while ago and chuck has imporved a lot, wand vs. ortiz was a while ago and wand has improved alot. they r both great strikers and we will have to wait and see

Hypergit
07-26-2006, 05:43 PM
I think Shogun. Would be a great war.

git.

doublea
07-26-2006, 05:46 PM
Is it a rule that anytime someone creates Chuck Liddell thread the Wanderlei and Rampage fans have to come out and bash Chuck? I love watching all four of these guys fight (I'm including Shogun) and would love to see any combination of them get it on (including a Rampage/Chuck rematch... maybe in the octagon this time).

Anyway I donít think there would be too much of a difference between the outcome of a Shogun/Liddell fight and a Babalu/Liddell fight. Good on paper but Chuck is gonna knock someone's f'n lights out.

WandAXE
07-26-2006, 08:06 PM
we'll have to wait and find out.If Chuck beats Wand will you admitt that Chuck is the best LHW? Hell yeah I will , but thats not going to happen.

WandAXE
07-26-2006, 08:11 PM
chuck cant beat rampage and wand can beat rampage? isnt that just like saying that wand cant beat ortiz, but chuck can? thats bullshit and it has nothign to do with their fight, chuck vs. rampage was a while ago and chuck has imporved a lot, wand vs. ortiz was a while ago and wand has improved alot. they r both great strikers and we will have to wait and see No its not the same Rampage style his hard chin was just to much for Chuck. Chuck couldnt hurt him . You think Chuck has gotten stronger with older age? NO, Rampage is getting older what is he like 26 or 27 he hasnt even peaked. Wand and Tito is not a same comparison, Wand had no ground game and Tito did, therefore Tito beat him .

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-29-2006, 02:55 AM
No its not the same Rampage style his hard chin was just to much for Chuck. Chuck couldnt hurt him . You think Chuck has gotten stronger with older age? NO, Rampage is getting older what is he like 26 or 27 he hasnt even peaked. Wand and Tito is not a same comparison, Wand had no ground game and Tito did, therefore Tito beat him .

HIS CHIN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT... LOOK A TITO CHIN ITS JUST AS BIG AS RAMPAGES AND HE GOT DROPED... ITS JUST THAT CHUCK GASSED EARLY AND DIDNT TRAIN HARD... HIS FAULT 4 SURE BUT I WOULDNT GO DOWN THAT WAY AGAIN... BUT STICKIN TO THE TREAD I THINK CHUCK WOULD KO SHOGUN BUT IT WOULD BE A GOOD FIGHT