PDA

View Full Version : Tito vs. Vitor- TODAY

jmcmahan0206
07-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Is anyone else dying to see Vitor fight a high-name UFC fighter again in the octagon . . .i'm putting my money on Belfort in what would be a great fight.

BigJoe111
07-26-2006, 06:57 PM
It all depends on which Vitor shows up, at the top of his game he would dominate Tito, but if he isn't it will go much like this, Tito takes him down and lays on him until the bell in each round and wins a boring fight.

killerinstinct
07-27-2006, 03:28 AM
Last time they fought Tito won a split decsion.Vitor was winning(dare say dominating) untill he gassed.If Vitor showed up with better conditioning he walks away the victor.

ccl2087
07-27-2006, 04:00 AM
Last time they fought Tito won a split decsion.Vitor was winning(dare say dominating) untill he gassed.If Vitor showed up with better conditioning he walks away the victor.
I agree, if Vitor showed up with the same intensity and better conditioning the fight would go Vitor's way

Legend
07-27-2006, 05:09 AM
Yeah it all depends on which Vitor shows up.

matto
07-27-2006, 09:02 AM
if it was the same vitor as last tiem then he'll lose(by decision, because tito could never defeat a good opponent by ending it). vitor's best will smoke tito, with his lightening fast hands, tito wont know what hit him.

tylerunemployed
07-27-2006, 07:35 PM
i havent really heard much from vitor as of late but he did get a ko in his last fight..depends on his conditiong as well..but id be pulling for vitor

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-28-2006, 11:54 PM
If Real Vitor Shows Up Then Tito Better Run.... Vitor Is A G When Hes Mentally In It... If Not Tito Pulls Out A Boring Fight!!

thunderlips
08-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Titos already weathered Vitors flurry of punches. I like both fighters but i would have to say Tito would take him again. Titos defence to strikes is to good now.

killerinstinct
08-01-2006, 05:02 AM
Titos already weathered Vitors flurry of punches. I like both fighters but i would have to say Tito would take him again. Titos defence to strikes is to good now.
Yeah....I mean the way he used his face to block those very sloppy punches by Griffin he really has great punch defence.:lmfao:

matto
08-01-2006, 11:00 AM

agreed. vitor with his best conditioning is one of the best ever, fast as hell hands and very powerful punches, once the first punch hits u can expect like 10 to hit too. but then again tito might be able to take him down and not really do much but take a decision. it was weird that he bragged after the last fight when it clearly could have went eaiter way. u should never be able to brag after a slit decision.

thunderlips
08-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Yeah....I mean the way he used his face to block those very sloppy punches by Griffin he really has great punch defence.:lmfao:

I dont remember Tito even being a little bit dazed from forrests 4 shots he landed the whole fight.

killerinstinct
08-02-2006, 03:30 AM
I dont remember Tito even being a little bit dazed from forrests 4 shots he landed the whole fight.
He may not have been dazed ,but he was certainly getting hit by the same sloppy punches over and over again.A lot more than 4 sloppy strikes landed too.Watch the fight...Don't just make up shit and pretend that you've watched it b/c a hell of a lot more than 4 punches landed.If Forrest Griffin a guy with some of the most sloppy stand up I've ever seen can do that to him what would happen if he faced a real striker?Oh yeah he did and got knocked the fuck out.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-03-2006, 12:54 AM
He may not have been dazed ,but he was certainly getting hit by the same sloppy punches over and over again.A lot more than 4 sloppy strikes landed too.Watch the fight...Don't just make up shit and pretend that you've watched it b/c a hell of a lot more than 4 punches landed.If Forrest Griffin a guy with some of the most sloppy stand up I've ever seen can do that to him what would happen he faced a real striker?Oh yeah he did and got knocked the fuck out.

YUP YUP BY MY MAN CHUCK!!!! TITO IS GAY

Afro
08-03-2006, 04:57 AM
4 Shots?

ROFL :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dsm634
08-05-2006, 12:31 AM

Yeah Chuck fuckin murdered him!!!! :afro:

thunderlips
08-05-2006, 03:58 PM

Titos gonna beat the shit out of chuck their next fight, or whats left of him after wandys through with him.

supermark21
08-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Titos gonna beat the shit out of chuck their next fight, or whats left of him after wandys through with him.
whoa whoa whoa. slow down a little man. i like tito at times too but you cant go around dreaming shit up. thats prolley what got tito in trouble when he got ko'd the first time. dreaming that he could beat chuck.

killerinstinct
08-05-2006, 09:31 PM
Chuck used to beat Tito up in practice and knocked Tito the Fuck out last time they fought.Tito is afraid of Chuck you could see it in his eyes in the first fight.Watch him as he's walking out look in his eyes he was scared.Chuck had the fight won before it even started.If Tito gets a rematch than he's going to get KTFO again.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Chuck used to beat Tito up in practice and knocked Tito the Fuck out last time they fought.Tito is afraid of Chuck you could see it in his eyes in the first fight.Watch him as he's walking out look in his eyes he was scared.Chuck had the fight won before it even started.If Tito gets a rematch than he's going to get KTFO again.

YUP YUP... CHUCK USED TO KIL TITO IN PRACTICE... INFACT IT WAS SAID THAT TITO COULDNT EVEN TAKE CHUCK DOWN IN PRACTICE AND THAT CHUCK USED TO TAKE TITO DOWN ALL DAY...

TheBonger
08-09-2006, 11:59 AM
whoa whoa whoa. slow down a little man. i like tito at times too but you cant go around dreaming shit up. thats prolley what got tito in trouble when he got ko'd the first time. dreaming that he could beat chuck.

LMAO. Tito is defiently a dreamer and not a very smart one at that. Chuck owns him and always will. Titos only chance is wait 5-6 years and try to beat Chuck in a battle of the old timers.

killerinstinct
08-09-2006, 04:46 PM
I don't think Tito dreamed he could beat Chuck deep down he knew Chuck was better than him.They used to train together and Tito always knew Chuck was better than him that's why he never gave him a title shot and ducked him as long as he did.Tito fears Chuck.

ArMnHC
08-11-2006, 09:49 AM

Griffin didn't land sh*t for those sloppy strikes, hence why they were sloppy...LOL!

killerinstinct
08-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Griffin didn't land sh*t for those sloppy strikes, hence why they were sloppy...LOL!
Yeah they were sloppy punches ,but they were PUNCHES that landed.It's not Griffin's fault that Tito thought it was a good stradegy to repeatedly get hit in the face with sloppy strikes.