PDA

View Full Version : On the issue of "Evan Fields."

Noise Chopped
07-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Am I the only one that thinks Evander Holyfield should not be fighting? I've seen the guy in interviews recently, and man...The guy's going the way of Sweet Pea or something. It's sad as hell to see him being interviewed by Brian Kenny on Wednesday Night/Friday Night Fights on ESPN and...Well, if you've ever seen Whitiker or Iran Barkley speak these days, the damage done should serve as a serious warning to the Real Deal. He's a standing eight count before he even enters the ring. :confusedsmilie:

buckweet
07-07-2007, 05:05 PM
no doubt he should not be fighting anymore.he's made a lot of money and will not get past the upper tier of the division.Muhammed Ali should be a lesson to all.he was on top of the world but just couldn't walk away in time.i believe his Parkinsons is related to punches to the head.to be honest,regardind Holyfield , besides the glory and desire to compete it's hard to walk away from those big paydays.can't make that kind of money anywhere else.it's a strong temptation to walk away from.his age is apparent and he should not be fighting.