PDA

View Full Version : Bas vs. Butterbean or Wandy vs. Butterbean

toosexi
07-26-2006, 06:47 PM
If these matches ever took place, who would you pick?

jmcmahan0206
07-26-2006, 07:01 PM
I hope that this is a joke . .. .Bas and Wandy would win blindfolded

baba
07-26-2006, 07:28 PM
This thread is kinda silly. Butterbean gets winded sleeping. He's not a real MMA fighter. I'd say PeeWee Herman vs. Wand or Bill Murray vs. Bas would be more competitive.

jwistead
07-26-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah, Tank Abbott has more skill than Butterball, and he's in better shape too. Bas and Wandy would both murder Tank

Now, Tank vs. Butterball, "UFC 65: Thugfest"... I kind of like the sound of that :)

CHUCKtheCHAMP
07-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Yeah, Tank Abbott has more skill than Butterball, and he's in better shape too. Bas and Wandy would both murder Tank

Now, Tank vs. Butterball, "UFC 65: Thugfest"... I kind of like the sound of that :)

I AGREE BUT I HOPE THE UFC DOESNT HAVE THESE TYPE OF "HYPE LAME ASS FIGHTS" ANYMORE... AFTER GRACIE VS HUGHES AND SHAMMY VS TITO 2 I CANT TAKE THEM ANYMORE.... MAYBE AS A UNDERCARD FIGHT THAT WOULD BE FUCN BUT PLEASE NO MORE LAME HEAD LINERS

prideFAN
07-27-2006, 12:40 AM
I AGREE BUT I HOPE THE UFC DOESNT HAVE THESE TYPE OF "HYPE LAME ASS FIGHTS" ANYMORE... AFTER GRACIE VS HUGHES AND SHAMMY VS TITO 2 I CANT TAKE THEM ANYMORE.... MAYBE AS A UNDERCARD FIGHT THAT WOULD BE FUCN BUT PLEASE NO MORE LAME HEAD LINERS
I agree I'm sick of all the has been head liners and the bull shit hype. I wish the ufc would cut that shit out.

matto
07-27-2006, 09:06 AM
This thread is kinda silly. Butterbean gets winded sleeping. He's not a real MMA fighter. I'd say PeeWee Herman vs. Wand or Bill Murray vs. Bas would be more competitive.

i agree, but i wouldnt go that far as to saying peewee herman would be more competition, i mean butterbean is a fighter think what ur saying, but i wouldnt say he would do well in mma, he is kinda like tank abbot, if he hits you theres no way ur not getting ko'ed but he will gas VERY soon. but butterbean was a professional boxer and has a stronger punch then any guy in mma today and is more accurate and better at boxing then tank so he has a great punches chance, but if the fight hit the ground he would get tapped so easily.

matto
07-27-2006, 09:08 AM
u actually think that tank would beat butterbean in a boxing match, butterbean would smoke tank in boxing and tank would beat him in mma, but butterbean might even have a powerfuler punch then tank does.