PDA

View Full Version : Stephon Marbury &...Incest? The hell?

Noise Chopped
07-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Ok, has anyone heard about this? It's fuckin' creepy - There's a video of the New York Knicks' Stephon Marbury saying the following:

"My sister been praying for me since I been born. My sister Stephanie. My namesake. That's what-that's what she is to me; my namesake. Stephanie, Stephon, Stephanie, that's my daughter name. I kept it in the family. She been prayin for this day foreva. And if finally happened yesterday when I kissed her. And I felt her body and I felt her soul. I was delighted to be kissin' her. I couldn't even cry, because, I knew they were gonna be happy tears so I was able to control them."

:blink:?! I'd link the video but I wouldn't want to link some site with spyware or someshit, so I'll just let you guys seek it out. But really - What the fuck could you make of something like that?

worob
07-07-2007, 05:10 PM
Ok, has anyone heard about this? It's fuckin' creepy - There's a video of the New York Knicks' Stephon Marbury saying the following:

"My sister been praying for me since I been born. My sister Stephanie. My namesake. That's what-that's what she is to me; my namesake. Stephanie, Stephon, Stephanie, that's my daughter name. I kept it in the family. She been prayin for this day foreva. And if finally happened yesterday when I kissed her. And I felt her body and I felt her soul. I was delighted to be kissin' her. I couldn't even cry, because, I knew they were gonna be happy tears so I was able to control them."

:blink:?! I'd link the video but I wouldn't want to link some site with spyware or someshit, so I'll just let you guys seek it out. But really - What the fuck could you make of something like that?

I am going to say it is a fake man. I haven't heard one thing about this and until you get a link I won't believe it.

error2k5
07-08-2007, 03:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yTjebH2fLU

here is the proof....sounded like he was high on drugs...just my opinion though...

Afro
07-08-2007, 03:47 AM
Ever see Cutino Mobley and Steve Francis? thats creppy.

burnside
07-09-2007, 09:06 AM
I think he was talkin about kissing his daughter

Punk Ass
07-09-2007, 01:22 PM
He did seem a lil off, but I don't think he meant it in a sexual way. I think he has a lot of personal problems, he seems on the verge of a breakdown.

error2k5
07-09-2007, 08:34 PM
i'm sure he caught shit from his wife when he got back home. He stumbed and he said "my better ho", then he said, "my better half"