PDA

View Full Version : Sam Peter vs Oleg, Wlad, and Vitali

Afro
07-07-2007, 08:43 PM
How would he do

and

How would these fights end?

My Opinion, he finishes all 3 of them before the 10th round.

Dork8503
07-07-2007, 08:52 PM
If Sam can't beat Oleg in side of 6 something is horribly wrong.

I think both brothers beat him. More then likely Wlad by dec and Vitali by 9th round stoppage

Greenish
07-07-2007, 08:59 PM
I've to agree with above, both brothers beat Sam on points, with chance for KO if Peter isn't in shape

Oleg get mauled by Peter, BADLY

Thaistylist
07-07-2007, 09:17 PM
I dunno, I think that Peter would test their chins. I'd say its 50-50 with them. Peter has all the tools to be the best. I'd also like to see him face Chagaev

Dork8503
07-07-2007, 09:46 PM
I dislike Oleg an don't want him to be a champ, but i would sit an laugh my ass off he Oleg beats Peter.

I will say this, Sam is good but he wont be the guy to unify the belts.

If anyone gets knocked out in Sam vs Vitali fight its going to be Sam. IMO Vitali hits harder then Wlad and has alot better chin and Wlad had Sam rocked bad a few times where i think Vitali would have been able to finish him.

We don't get to wait long for the fight. The winner of Oleg vs Sam has to fight Vitali in the first title defense

Afro
07-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I dislike Oleg an don't want him to be a champ, but i would sit an laugh my ass off he Oleg beats Peter.

I will say this, Sam is good but he wont be the guy to unify the belts.

If anyone gets knocked out in Sam vs Vitali fight its going to be Sam. IMO Vitali hits harder then Wlad and has alot better chin and Wlad had Sam rocked bad a few times where i think Vitali would have been able to finish him.

We don't get to wait long for the fight. The winner of Oleg vs Sam has to fight Vitali in the first title defense
Lol this isnt MMA, its boxing.

Dork8503
07-07-2007, 10:49 PM
Lol this isnt MMA, its boxing.

whats that mean, because i said i think Vitali would be able to finish Sam.

Or about Vitali is the first mandatory challenger, so that makes it a mma, oh wait its already been said Vitali is first.

Or was it that sam wont be able to unify the belts, their are 4 heavy weight champs so unifying them is possible.

So why did you say this isnt mma oh thats right just to be a smart ass because i dont like Peter as much as you

stonedface
07-11-2007, 09:24 AM
peter won that fight with wlad he was robbed

Caine2878
07-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Sam would beat OLEG and lose to WLAD (again) and lose to Vitali

JimmyMoore
07-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I think Peter destroys Oleg relatively easily. Oleg has never been a good technical boxer. He was only able to beat Rahman twice by eventually drawing him into trading punches after getting completely out boxed for the entire fight. ANY HW that decides to trade with Peter won't make it out of the round, and Oleg doesn’t have the technical skill to out box him.

I think the Wlad fight simply mirrors the first one. Peter has improved dramatically in his ability to string punches together and throw combinations, but has shown no improvement in his defense. Toney was able to touch him with the jab all day, and Wlad has a SLIGHT reach advantage over Toney. So while he does pose more of an offensive threat, I think Wlad jabs him to death for 12 rounds, throwing the right hand once every 20394234098 punches. It wouldn’t surprise me if Wlad has to pull himself up from the canvas to get the job done though.

Vitali I'm not sure about. I don’t know how the time off has affected him, or how serious all of his previous injuries were. Also he doesn’t have the technical ability his brother does. His biggest asset was his goofy style and power to put opponents down. I think to beat Peter you HAVE to establish the jab to keep distance. Peter would eventually catch him and send him down.

Afro
07-11-2007, 11:00 PM
I think Peter destroys Oleg relatively easily. Oleg has never been a good technical boxer. He was only able to beat Rahman twice by eventually drawing him into trading punches after getting completely out boxed for the entire fight. ANY HW that decides to trade with Peter won't make it out of the round, and Oleg doesn’t have the technical skill to out box him.

I think the Wlad fight simply mirrors the first one. Peter has improved dramatically in his ability to string punches together and throw combinations, but has shown no improvement in his defense. Toney was able to touch him with the jab all day, and Wlad has a SLIGHT reach advantage over Toney. So while he does pose more of an offensive threat, I think Wlad jabs him to death for 12 rounds, throwing the right hand once every 20394234098 punches. It wouldn’t surprise me if Wlad has to pull himself up from the canvas to get the job done though.

Vitali I'm not sure about. I don’t know how the time off has affected him, or how serious all of his previous injuries were. Also he doesn’t have the technical ability his brother does. His biggest asset was his goofy style and power to put opponents down. I think to beat Peter you HAVE to establish the jab to keep distance. Peter would eventually catch him and send him down.
Thank you, he would have a much harder time with Wlad then with Vitali imo too.. cuz all Wlad likes to do is jab, jab, jab but still I think his chin cant handle Sam's power and Sam will catch him.. I mean he knocked him down twice in the first fight, hes much improved since then, he'll finish him off in the 3rd

and ya Vitali doesnt have great technical skills, I think Sam can outbox him for sure.