PDA

View Full Version : My update & info I learned

Steel
07-09-2007, 07:41 AM
A few weeks ago I posted about wantting lose weight and get back into ring shape at the age of 37.

The advise you guys gave was insane..so detailed and informative..amazing.

I've been majorly sick so my cardio has been nul but my dieting did start and there is all ready a difference.

Breakfast is protein shake, water mnaybe some sort of metabolic enhancer for energy and appetite control. Lunch same deal, with fruit in between.

Dinner is light..no more snacks or greasy fried foods.

Tons of water.

I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. In addition, I've been getting these ear aches for years. My doctor asks me about my weight, height and neck size. I'm a big dude, thick neck, wide shoulder, barrel chested. I snore terribly and can't sleep. Turns out my throat opening is smaller than most. Heavy lifting building mass is harming me, making it harder to breathe causing swelling and fluid build up in my ears. The result? Lose weight and mas, change my whole routine.

All of this is happening at the same time. My discipline is at an all time high now. I purchased all the suppliments suggested by everyone (Clint and Sundance covered me well thanks) and I am psyched. This week I can start cardio again and really hit the weight loss hard.

When I start karate again I hope top feel like a new man.

My major point: if you snore, have ear issues, weird head pains, talk to your doctor about mass index and neck. The solution could be changing your lifting and diet as well.

More to come and thanks to everyone that gave their time and opinion.

Clint
07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm right there with you guys. My last semester of school between working, classes, and wedding planning and shit, I never made time to work out or eat very well and then it continued after moving here to Virginia. So now I'm all sorts of out of shape and I have no excuses other than being a lazy douche.

I'm in the process of putting together a routine to fit my current situation. I'll post it when I'm done.

concac12472
07-24-2007, 12:03 AM
Hmm thanks for the advice.