PDA

View Full Version : Kalib's Fight at UFN 6

ccl2087
07-27-2006, 01:11 AM
Just looking for some opinions on Kalib Starnes fight at UFN 6 against Crafton Wallace. I think Kalib has a good shot at winning this fight, and I was a big fan of his while he was on TUF 3. I think if he didn't get injurded, he would have won the show.

AlCarey
07-27-2006, 02:48 AM
Right...:blink: thats why he lost, he was injured...or could it be that kendall just wooped his ass..........

Hypergit
07-27-2006, 03:05 AM
I think if he didn't get injurded, he would have won the show.

hrm... maybe, maybe not. Imo Kendall and Ed were both better fighters.

git.

ccl2087
07-27-2006, 04:53 AM
Right...:blink: thats why he lost, he was injured...or could it be that kendall just wooped his ass..........
Right, so the fact that he came into that fight with a fractured fibula didn't help Kendall at all.

ccl2087
07-27-2006, 04:58 AM
By the way, I'm not looking for people's opinions on Kendall and Kalib's fight during TUF3, I'm looking for thoughts on his next fight with Crafton Wallace.

gsp06
07-29-2006, 12:47 AM
first, I also was a big fan of Kalib on the show and as for him getting his ass whooped, not even close, kendall kicked the crap out of Ross though. Kalib got hit from a guy 6'6 MW in the clinch, at that height Kendall better be able to swing a monumental knee in the clinch. But anyways I hope to see good things form Kalib down the road, and I hope that maybe this fight slips into the programming because I would like to see it.

WorldsMostDangerousMan
07-29-2006, 08:42 PM
first, I also was a big fan of Kalib on the show and as for him getting his ass whooped, not even close, kendall kicked the crap out of Ross though. Kalib got hit from a guy 6'6 MW in the clinch, at that height Kendall better be able to swing a monumental knee in the clinch. But anyways I hope to see good things form Kalib down the road, and I hope that maybe this fight slips into the programming because I would like to see it.

same way i feel

guyver
08-13-2006, 09:14 AM
Fibula is a leg bone. The smaller of the 2 lower leg bones. He did not have a broken fibula. He would have been in a cast or at least not be able to walk, no less fight.

ccl2087
08-14-2006, 05:49 AM
Fibula is a leg bone. The smaller of the 2 lower leg bones. He did not have a broken fibula. He would have been in a cast or at least not be able to walk, no less fight.
First of all I know the fibula is a leg bone, also he broke it after the casting for the show during the first day of evaulations (look it up on spiketv.com if you don't believe me, it's the first question for him under ask the cast). And as for not being able to walk with a broken fibula, The fibula does not support much body weight and is primarily for muscle attachment (http://www.yoursurgery.com/ProcedureDetails.cfm?BR=5&Proc=68). So he could have faught because the Tibia is the larger bone that supports most of the body weight, and his Tibia was not injured.

Legend
08-14-2006, 06:04 AM
I would like to know why Kalib looks like one of the muppets?

Anthony
08-14-2006, 06:34 AM

Kendall injured him and wooped his ass.

tapper
08-14-2006, 07:11 PM
i would like to see a kendall kalib rematch, i think starnes would win.

mattsoper
08-15-2006, 01:14 AM
did kalib's fight get pulled or soemthing cause it's not up as one of the matches

LethalStriker
08-15-2006, 02:46 AM
Kalib backed out of the fight for some reason, Martin Kampmann is fighting Wallace instead.

AlCarey
08-15-2006, 05:32 AM
Kalib quit in his fight with Kendell...he cried that his ribs were broke, they weren't...HE QUIT....Kendell whooped his ass....