PDA

View Full Version : running questions

Krezy Mike
07-13-2007, 02:22 AM
i always do my running as soon as i get up in the morning before breakfast and i was thinking if i should be eating first or not? and what is the best time to get a good cardio workout in?

Clint
07-13-2007, 03:49 AM
Depends somewhat on your goals but I would say at the minimum go for a whey shake to prevent any potential muscle loss.

Bullock
07-13-2007, 04:06 AM
as long as you eat afterwards I don't see what the problem would be...

Krezy Mike
07-13-2007, 04:28 AM
Depends somewhat on your goals but I would say at the minimum go for a whey shake to prevent any potential muscle loss.
right now i weigh 195 and i wanna get down to 185. i don't wanna lose any muscle just body fat. i watched an all access on andre arlovski and noticed he ran before he ate his breakfest so i figured it was normal.

Clint
07-13-2007, 05:50 AM
right now i weigh 195 and i wanna get down to 185. i don't wanna lose any muscle just body fat. i watched an all access on andre arlovski and noticed he ran before he ate his breakfest so i figured it was normal.
Yeah alot of people run before they workout in hopes that it will force their body to burn fat. I would say have a whey protein shake before you go, that way you are less likely to burn muscle but will still use fat reserves.

Krezy Mike
07-13-2007, 02:35 PM
ok thanks for the advice guys