PDA

View Full Version : RJJ vs. Prince

Matt Boone
07-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Cruz, school me on RJJ's opponent. He's fighting this weekend against some Prince Abu something or other. What's good about this fight?

Luis Cruz
07-28-2006, 01:54 PM
Prince Badi Ajamu not Abu. lol He was one of Buddy McGirt's boys don't know if he's still with him or not. He's someone that just never really materialized into a star. He was an ok fighter but he hasn't realy fought anyone you would know except maybe Otis Grant and #1 daddy from the contender show season 1, Bosante. That was a while ago, recently he's fought no one meaningful and has one of the paper titles that doesn't mean anything, i think it's the NABO or one of those that's in the same line as that and that's what he's defending i believe. This fight isn't even worth the $25 on ppv they're charging, it should be a regular HBO fight. Like i said in the other thread i put a little money on Prince to win by ko or decision because the odds were like +640 for ko and +900 for decision or vice versa, can't remember but i played both. Roy's done and this guy has a little pop behind his punches so i'm hoping Roy plays his peek a boo tactics against the ropes where he doesn't even throw punches and Prince catches him with something to ko him or just stays busy enough to take an easy decision. Had to play those odds, they were too good.

Matt Boone
07-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Yeah Prince lost to Grant right, the Canadian dude? I got RJJ winning this one simply by default - I don't recall seeing any of Prince's fights.

Luis Cruz
07-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Yeah Prince lost to Grant right, the Canadian dude? I got RJJ winning this one simply by default - I don't recall seeing any of Prince's fights.

I think Grant's jamaican. I'd pick Jones to win but i'm hoping he's going the Tyson route and is just finished but won't quit so i can make a little dough from his opponents, i wish i would've done this with Tyson, those odds were great his last couple of fights.

Matt Boone
07-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Roy Jones embarassed him. Prince went Golota on his ass and was throwing bunches of low shots.

Luis Cruz
07-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Roy Jones embarassed him. Prince went Golota on his ass and was throwing bunches of low shots.

yup and i lost my money, fucker. i swear i'm a jinx when betting.