PDA

View Full Version : Who besides Jardine

philly1
07-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Who besides Jardine would be a good fight for liddel at UFC 76?

I think Bisping,Evans or of course Silva.

eazye76
07-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Should be Silva
Like to see Lil Nog
Forest would be interesting(so would Houston Alexander, by default)
I think Bisping would be the best fight

eazye76
07-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Jason Lambert, David Terrell, or anyone that he has never faught before, hopfully someone with decent stand up that will make Chuck do more than counter punch.
I would love to see Chuck fight somebody that would take it to the ground, and keep it there. He always just try to stand up, I want to see what he's got on the ground.

Kimuras"R"Us
07-15-2007, 09:29 PM
Bisping could not touch Liddel. He's highly overrated, the first time he fights a worthwhile opponent he's going to get handled.

(we're allowed to say this kind of thing now since Git has been MIA for a little)

deeznizzies
07-15-2007, 09:30 PM
i think they should market a superfight between franklin and chuck... especially if they both win the belts again.. be a good way for both of them to go out if this whole wand/chuck thing doesn't pan out.

wootang11
07-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Heres a thought......bring linland back.
Some say he beat rampage. Hes got decent hands and is an excellent wrestler.

eazye76
07-15-2007, 09:57 PM
Chuck is a hell of a wrestler, but his Takedown D is good enough he rarely has to use it.
That's exactly what I've always heard, I think it would be fun to see Chuck in somebodys gaurd, or even on top of somebody totally dominating.

f324094
07-15-2007, 10:28 PM
I think Ricardo Arona would present some interesting challanges because his approach to takedowns is differennt the the typical wrestler.

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Lambert is a no becuase he is fighting Goveia.... which should be a great fight

2mcgrath
07-16-2007, 01:08 AM
i wouldnt mind to see any of the up and comers fight chuck,to see where they stand

matto
07-16-2007, 02:56 AM
he should fight ryoto. ryoto is already established in the ufc and chuck doesnt want to fight a chump, ryoto wants to move up in the rankings. everybody wins!!! its bs how shogun's first ufc fight to get used to the ufc-cage has to against ryoto. give shogun danny addibity or ross poiton. "im a fucking gladiator man, heh heh heh, ya know what i mean?" im ganna smash his fucking face in, heh heh heh, ya know what i mean?"

teshore
07-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Bisping could not touch Liddel. He's highly overrated, the first time he fights a worthwhile opponent he's going to get handled.

(we're allowed to say this kind of thing now since Git has been MIA for a little)

i agree, i like bisping but i dont feel his stand up good enough for chuck, but i also think that with jardine, and before people throw alexander up there i want to see him fight again and see how he does... but machida would have been good, oh well, i think anyone right now other than silva people are gonna not like so much

jjqmkq
07-22-2007, 08:23 PM
The answer is NOG!!! From a marketing standpoint UFC should have Forrest fight him because Liddell Jardine is not a headliner where as Liddle Forest is,...however,...they wouldn't want their star Forest to lose AGAIN either,.....ahhh the dilema continues beacus of that putz silva.

nhenry87
07-23-2007, 04:34 PM
Houston Alexander should take jardeans place IMO. Who is he fighting next?

methodjg
07-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I am so pissed Jardine is fighting Liddell. I do not even want to see this fight.