PDA

View Full Version : Does the world really need Tito/Rashad 2?

eazye76
07-15-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't see any reason to have Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans fight again. I know the fight ended in a controversial draw and that Rashad dominated at the end, but I've seen enough. I like Tito but I'm sick of him fighting the same people - Chuck, Shamrock, and now Evans. I guess I can see why they would have a rematch, but I'd rather see something else, what do you guys think?

scottsec
07-15-2007, 10:04 PM
No, not if i have to pay for it...

Intellectual
07-16-2007, 01:48 AM
i dont want to see an immediate rematch. i think both should face another opponent (if possible) and then have the rematch.

Bullock
07-16-2007, 02:10 AM
I want them to fight @ UFC 77 b/c I plan on attending.

matto
07-16-2007, 02:47 AM
imo the fight was interesting. i like rashad and wanted to see tito lose and cry like the bitch that he is again.

matto
07-16-2007, 02:48 AM
rashad will win this time. he seemed overtrained and jitters from such a big fight. rashad is a better striker and a better wrestler. it was good to see rashad get that last takedown and hit tito with a bunch of hammer fists.

pinbacklive2
07-16-2007, 09:35 AM
I really cant wait till tito is taken off the main events, he is all talk, he isn't even that exciting anymore.

bugsy n
07-16-2007, 10:52 AM
I don't see any reason to have Tito Ortiz and Rashad Evans fight again. I know the fight ended in a controversial draw and that Rashad dominated at the end, but I've seen enough. I like Tito but I'm sick of him fighting the same people - Chuck, Shamrock, and now Evans. I guess I can see why they would have a rematch, but I'd rather see something else, what do you guys think?

no we do not need that fight...the most boring fight of the year .....the verbal fight they had was better

CEVANS
07-16-2007, 12:25 PM
I really cant wait till tito is taken off the main events, he is all talk, he isn't even that exciting anymore.

i agree that's why we need the re match if evans wins then we don't have to here tito as much and if we do it will be vs someone like shogun or other up and coming/unknow to the gen public guys that will stomp him :wavesmile:

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 12:35 PM
yah this fight did nothing but make rashad and tito seem more boring, and now they want to do it again?? I wouldnt

Omoplata
07-16-2007, 12:39 PM
Much like Tito/Shammy 3 this should be on TV not PPV. I'll be napping durring this one.

teshore
07-16-2007, 12:44 PM
I think a re-match is needed, but I agree they could let both of these guys get another fight under there belt first. They should have let Tito fight Shogun and Evans fight Lyoto and either way have Tito Vs. evans after those fights.

But yea, it has to be done. Atleast it was competitive, now there really was no reason for Ken Vs. Tito III

i agree, but the only problem is if one of them won and one of them lost, you know the person who won would only talk more shit and probably not want to go back and fight the other, hope that makes sense, but i do wish they would have fought someone else first

Steel
07-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Only if it's on free tv. It would make a nice freebie but other than that I'd rather see other fights we've never seen before.

Severn
07-16-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't think the world is dying for one but the fighters themselves do need it.

thumper
07-16-2007, 08:41 PM
I think a re-match is needed, but I agree they could let both of these guys get another fight under there belt first. They should have let Tito fight Shogun and Evans fight Lyoto and either way have Tito Vs. evans after those fights.

But yea, it has to be done. Atleast it was competitive, now there really was no reason for Ken Vs. Tito III

I think that makes sense. Unfortunately Tito has only one fight left on his contract, so how they could do this I'm not sure. Without a new contract it's not possible.

Palma
07-16-2007, 09:36 PM

Rashad dominated at the end? You mean like the last 20 seconds of the entire fight?

DMACK
07-16-2007, 10:45 PM
I think Tito should fight Houston Alexander who destroyed Keith Jardine. I think that would make for a better fight than tito/evans 2.

Steel
07-17-2007, 12:52 AM
If you want to see a close fight make it Tito v. His Own Ego. There is no winner in that fight.

~BROADRIVERBADBOY~
07-18-2007, 01:46 AM
would love to see them fight anothe fight b4 the rematch as well. although i think they will have to settle the score. i have always loved tito, dont think think i will grow out of it. just think since he lost the title... he feel off. even the vitor fight he let me down. nothing to do w/ vitor, hes one of my favs as well, just the fight its self let me down. i think its a confidence thing w/ tito. i think he fights down to his competiton. tito vs rampage i think would be a great fight for tito. love to see him fight shogun as well. but tito needs to really find another camp, i think him getting out of his comfort zone and get his ass handed to him in another camp would probably do him a lot of good.

mxskatap
07-18-2007, 02:21 PM
I am also getting tired of washed up Tito fighting the same people. Its like he needs to fight them once to come up with a game plan for a second fight, his glory days are LONG gone in the UFC, he needs to jus be Jenna's body guard or something......

nezlam1
07-18-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't wanna see Tito in another long series of fights with the same fighter again. The first fight was boring to me and i'm not looking forward to a rematch

harshsethi
07-19-2007, 02:03 PM
:banghead: The guy is so lame, all he has is the gift of the gab( don't mistake it for 'jab'), he just keeps flapping his gums, puts down other fighters. The best part is that he keeps talking shit about the UFC and at the same time sticks you with,my loyalty lies with the UFC. Comments like this,""Who's more popular - my nuts, or Forrest Griffin?", is not witty or funny, it shows pure arrogance and classlessness. I really don't give a rats ass, if I see him or not ever in an octagon or squared circle. He sucks :fingersmilie: