My rep point are minus 10!!!!!
What the F$#@$#%@ck????
How do i loose rep points???
Anyone please

Who did you piss off?

DA_BRUGG
07-16-2007, 05:54 PM
I dunno??
Nobody or i dont recall even having a minor beef up in here.
Fuck this, Ive been making senceless posts since the last ufc just so i get my rep up.
I finally get between 20 and 30 and yoday i look and im minus 10:blink:
This is really really nice :banghead:

DA_BRUGG
07-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Now i cant even start another bullshit post to get it starting again.
Yeah these rep point are a awesome idea :ass:

Clint
07-16-2007, 06:02 PM
If you look in your UserCP it will tell you the last 10 reps you've had

Punk Ass
07-16-2007, 06:05 PM
:lmfao:

That really sucks, you must have really made a very unpopular post.

Steel
07-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Wait..have you been asking for rep? This will surely detract from your rep.

Mirko
07-16-2007, 06:37 PM
repped you because you seem like a good guy :wavesmile:

teshore
07-16-2007, 06:49 PM
repped you because you seem like a good guy :wavesmile:

yea i went and looked at his posts and i thought most all of his posts were good posts and good responses

JPeezy
07-16-2007, 07:37 PM
here is an idea... All of the new guys gve each other positive rep in this thread to get above water...

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 07:42 PM
here is an idea... All of the new guys gve each other positive rep in this thread to get above water...

heres an idea.... neg'd

Mirko
07-16-2007, 07:44 PM

Not to hard to figure out why you are characterized as a TROLL.

teshore
07-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Not to hard to figure out why you are characterized as a TROLL.

exactly!!

Steel
07-16-2007, 08:46 PM

*shakes head as he watches poster go down in flames*

Omoplata
07-16-2007, 08:57 PM

^^^ Noobies... just in case you're wonderin why you got to post @ the kiddie table.

Steel
07-16-2007, 08:57 PM
^^^ Noobies... just in case you're wonderin why you got to post @ the kiddie table.

LOL ...indeed!

rivethead
07-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Now i cant even start another bullshit post to get it starting again.
Yeah these rep point are a awesome idea :ass:

well, if it prevents you from making another useless thread THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MMA...then yes, these rep points are an awesome idea.

rh

eazye76
07-16-2007, 09:45 PM

The funny thing is that you know people are doing this, but why in the hell would you tell the whole world about it?
I do like the Noob Jack City idea though, it lets the new people be heard.

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 09:49 PM
The funny thing is that you know people are doing this, but why in the hell would you tell the whole world about it?
I do like the Noob Jack City idea though, it lets the new people be heard.

he is just trolling, thats why

valheruking
07-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Anyone else think the site has gotten a bit harsh on new people and those with low rep?

Submissionist
07-16-2007, 10:18 PM
Anyone else think the site has gotten a bit harsh on new people and those with low rep?

Yeah. I personally don't give a fuck if they beg for rep all day as long as they don't make stupid threads.

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 10:24 PM

I dont think it is too much to ask to contribute to discussion on the forum and to not beg for rep. They can still post in the main forum and all they need is to have some good views on topics and they will get 30 rep in due time

valheruking
07-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Im all for stopping people making threads looking for rep and making people .

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 10:37 PM
Im all for stopping people making threads looking for rep and making people .

making people.......

Steel
07-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Not for nothing, but we all started as newbs at some point or another. What's the big deal about earning rep points as privelages for access to other parts of the site?

Maybe the vision of a big, nasty cock posted on every other thread might change the opinion that new memebers have about the policy.

it's not meant to make anyone's life harder..it's meant to make the forum a better place for people that want to help the site grow.

Hang in there...you will get rep with quality input.

valheruking
07-16-2007, 10:49 PM
making people.......
...... participate, haha trying to mind my little cousin and post aswell, not easy lol.

JPeezy
07-16-2007, 10:53 PM
The biggest problem with this site is that people pass out negative rep too easily. I posted my opinion on a fighter in a thread about that fighter and several guys disagreed with my opinion so they nailed me with negative points.

Negatives should be for being a troll or hijacking threads, not for OPINIONS people disagree with. This is a message board where people share opinions in threads...

Some of the long time posters here are on a power trip and look to nail anyone who is new or doesnt post much.

In reality they are driving people away from the site, which is nevere good!

JPeezy
07-16-2007, 10:54 PM
Case in point....

I posted for about 3 months and was up to 20 rep points. I then posted in a thread that I thought a fighter was over-rated and went down to -23 points...

I posted my opinion in this thread and now am down to -58 points...

Totally RIDICULOUS!!!

valheruking
07-16-2007, 10:58 PM
I can see where you're coming from as its does seem like that if i put myself in the shoes of some of the poeple getting neg'd, but you also have to realise that many are blatantly just trying to get rep for the vid section, i see your rep says "troll" now if thats like that from people just disagreeing with your views then its odd, but i dont think there are many, even a few long time posters that are just trying to neg people for no reason, doesnt make sense.

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 10:58 PM
Totally RIDICULOUS!!!

Totally ridiculous is you putting Fedor at #2 AND having dirty sanchez in your top 10 P4P. Then going on to bitch about your rep in every single thread, pointing the finger at other people when the only one to blame is yourself

JPeezy
07-16-2007, 11:01 PM
Is this communism or what? Differing opinions are apparently not allowed...

Submissionist
07-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Totally ridiculous is you putting Fedor at #2 AND having dirty sanchez in your top 10 P4P. Then going on to bitch about your rep in every single thread, pointing the finger at other people when the only one to blame is yourself

I don't see how the first part constitutes a neg rep.

JPeezy
07-16-2007, 11:04 PM
Actually, I never started a thread to bitch about my rep, and never mentioned it till now.

Veteran guys on here bang the new guys with negative rep for any opinion they dont like.

That's my point, people are allowed to have a differing opinion in the free world...

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 11:05 PM
I rep'd you saberclaw, might get you there... I'm a long ways away still...

I did, now help me out! LOL

Thats the only problem I have with you as a poster, and that you neg'd me for dissagreeing with the sanchez in the top 10 p4p then going on to bitch like this

JPeezy
07-16-2007, 11:11 PM
As you can see I never started any of those threads.. People wouldnt have to start "rep" threads if the veteran guys didnt pass out negative rep like candy on halloween..

If any other fight beat the likes of Diaz, Parysian, Riggs, Florian, Alesso, and Koscheck in an 18 month span with no losses he would be considered a top 10 p4p fighter.. You just dont like the guy...

neonatural45
07-16-2007, 11:13 PM
If any other fight beat the likes of Diaz, Parysian, Riggs, Florian, Alesso, and Koscheck in an 18 month span with no losses he would be considered a top 10 p4p fighter.. You just dont like the guy...

he lost to koscheck

and since you didnt have koscheck in there I assumed you were a nuthugger

even if he beat koscheck he still wouldnt be up there

Clint
07-16-2007, 11:21 PM
From the looks of the BJ penn post, it's not what you said as much as how you said it. What did you expect when you came into a thread about BJ Penn and simply wrote: "BJ Penn is the Most Overrated fighter of all time"

Steel
07-16-2007, 11:22 PM
As you can see I never started any of those threads.. People wouldnt have to start "rep" threads if the veteran guys didnt pass out negative rep like candy on halloween..

Hold up killer.

First up..your "Definitely a troll" in the description gives a bad taste from the start.

Next, it's not what you say, but sometimes how you say it. I've actually ++repd those who argued a point with me out of respect for the way they handled themselves and the matter at hand whether I agreed with them or not. I do this quite a bit actually. It helps build better discussions later on.

I'm no veteran and I've earned my rep fairly quickly by being respectful and both asking questions & sharing feedback in a mature manner. The rest comes naturally.

Clint
07-16-2007, 11:26 PM
If you want we can go over it. You start with 10

This post netted you -3
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?postid=188025#post188025

This post netted you -22
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?postid=203330#post203330

This one got you -5
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?postid=222975#post222975

You gained 3 for bitching about your rep here:
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?postid=227844#post227844

You gained 2 here:
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?postid=227850#post227850

You got -31 here:
http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?postid=230576#post230576

2mcgrath
07-16-2007, 11:28 PM
i can honestly say i have never passed out neg rep to anyone.i have come close a few times because of people just plain and simple starting fights but havent done it yet.and i would rather earn my rep as to beg for it.if i earn then i know i must be saying something right,and it makes me feel like im a respected poster when i earn it

Submissionist
07-16-2007, 11:33 PM
For a sec i thought there was a new division for real in the UFC - posting shit like this should be banned :angrrry:

That was my response to your first post that earned you neg.

Steel
07-16-2007, 11:33 PM
One other thing about these "veteran guys"...

These are the guys that have helped me learn alot about MMA and spent their time answering my stupid questions. I've been pretty vocal about my disdain for fighters before and never got an overflow of neg reps. In fact, a week or so ago I put up a post about how I didn't understand what Tito sees in Jenna Jameson. Not alot of people agreed with me...one got downright nasty to the point of insulting MY WIFE! Guess what? It wasn't "a veteran" ..it was a guy with minimal posts. None of the higher rep memebers neg repd me..they just simply stated their arguments. The guy who got personal got the neg rep, as it should be.

Again, I really think it's all about how you you say it, not just what you say.

Noob
07-17-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm actually undecided on this. It seems that we have gotten harsher, but it also seems that there has been more trolling recently.

Chicken and egg. I would like to think the increase in trolling behavior has caused the new strictness, but I don't know that for sure. Everyone has their side of the story to tell.

Personally, I'm not entirely happy with this setup, but no better ideas have come up. It makes new guys have to work a little harder, and the environment has become a little more harsh, but hopefully it's for the better in the long run.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that some of your neg reps may not have been deserved. But, I've seen a good cross-section of your posts and the majority have been negative and/or complaining.

If you spent as much time contributing to the site as you with your own vain self-concern I think you would be fairing better.

For what it's worth, some advice. Feel free to take it or leave it. Come to the site, contribute, make good points, don't be an ass when you disagree (I don't care what you've done in the past, just as a general rule), complain less often, and be patient.

If this site really has treated you as bad as you claim, there are plenty of others out there with vid forums and no rep system.

valheruking
07-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Yeah i see what you mean Noob, its a tricky situation, something had to be done about the rep seeking threads for sure and i definately have no arguement with you guys taking some measures to deal with that and other issues, hopefully the new members and others who the changes will affect will realise its not a shot at them or an ego boost for the more established members, just an attempt to deal with some problems that the site had and if you stick with us and just go with the flow you'll fit right in here as it is a good community.

Noob
07-17-2007, 12:40 AM
Yeah i see what you mean Noob, its a tricky situation, something had to be done about the rep seeking threads for sure and i definately have no arguement with you guys taking some measures to deal with that and other issues, hopefully the new members and others who the changes will affect will realise its not a shot at them or an ego boost for the more established members, just an attempt to deal with some problems that the site had and if you stick with us and just go with the flow you'll fit right in here as it is a good community.

Yeah. My thinking at the moment is that any change is bound to ruffle some feathers, and I think that over time things will settle down. At least I hope they will.

I think a few months from now we will look back at this as a bump in the road and nothing more. It's just a painful transition period.

I hope the trolls die down, and I hope the same for the haha-i'm-in-the-club-and-you're-not treatment some of the new guys are getting.

JPeezy
07-17-2007, 12:56 AM
I agree with the above post, be open to the new guys and grow the sport.

Realize that because somebody is new to the site does not mean they are new to the MMA in many cases.

Noob
07-17-2007, 01:07 AM
I agree with the above post, be open to the new guys and grow the sport.

Realize that because somebody is new to the site does not mean they are new to the MMA in many cases.

That is a two-way street though, and it works both ways.

If you expect a certain level of treatment, you have to act a certain way.

There are always assholes who will neg rep you for no good reason, and there isn't a whole lot to be done about that other than do your best to not give them a reason and accept that some things can't be helped.

ewokmyweewok
07-17-2007, 01:34 AM
i helped you :grinsmile26:

Maniac
07-17-2007, 02:18 AM
Hold up killer.

First up..your "Definitely a troll" in the description gives a bad taste from the start.

Next, it's not what you say, but sometimes how you say it. I've actually ++repd those who argued a point with me out of respect for the way they handled themselves and the matter at hand whether I agreed with them or not. I do this quite a bit actually. It helps build better discussions later on.

I'm no veteran and I've earned my rep fairly quickly by being respectful and both asking questions & sharing feedback in a mature manner. The rest comes naturally.
Well put.

Maniac
07-17-2007, 02:26 AM
I'm actually undecided on this. It seems that we have gotten harsher, but it also seems that there has been more trolling recently.

Chicken and egg. I would like to think the increase in trolling behavior has caused the new strictness, but I don't know that for sure. Everyone has their side of the story to tell.

Personally, I'm not entirely happy with this setup, but no better ideas have come up. It makes new guys have to work a little harder, and the environment has become a little more harsh, but hopefully it's for the better in the long run.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that some of your neg reps may not have been deserved. But, I've seen a good cross-section of your posts and the majority have been negative and/or complaining.

If you spent as much time contributing to the site as you with your own vain self-concern I think you would be fairing better.

For what it's worth, some advice. Feel free to take it or leave it. Come to the site, contribute, make good points, don't be an ass when you disagree (I don't care what you've done in the past, just as a general rule), complain less often, and be patient.

If this site really has treated you as bad as you claim, there are plenty of others out there with vid forums and no rep system.
I 100% agree w/ the system and this statement "Don't be an ass when you disagree" !That is the key! It's alll about respectfully disagreing or agreeing to disagree! But Neg'ing somebody b/c they have a different opinion is flat childish!

matto
07-17-2007, 06:37 AM
well you just lost some more you **** lick.

jk ill give you sime.:grinsmile1:

matto
07-17-2007, 06:39 AM
I dunno??
Nobody or i dont recall even having a minor beef up in here.
Fuck this, Ive been making senceless posts since the last ufc just so i get my rep up.
I finally get between 20 and 30 and yoday i look and im minus 10:blink:
This is really really nice :banghead:

rofl its hard to read this and feel bad for ya while seeing that funny giv in your av. you just need to calm down buddy ull get back up there.

Clint
07-17-2007, 05:03 PM
http://i0005.photobucket.com/albums/0005/icanhascheezburger/2007/7/5/3/128281052699062500TheBrittisha.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Well as long as we're doing that......

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/images/043.jpg

Clint
07-17-2007, 05:23 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/lolcat_raisebid.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 05:25 PM
http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/images/148.jpg

Clint
07-17-2007, 05:29 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/1163920511-1163877494146.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 05:31 PM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/astronaut.jpg

ChuckBooty
07-17-2007, 05:34 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=m9wAqNN-Dic

Clint
07-17-2007, 05:36 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/takethis.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 05:37 PM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/monorail_cat_zoom.gif

Clint
07-17-2007, 05:42 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/1161535374-1157903449739.jpg

Punk Ass
07-17-2007, 05:45 PM
This is just down right silly. :lmfao:

Clint
07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
This is just down right silly. :lmfao:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/hay-be-nice-emokitteh-is-sensitive.jpg

warrior06
07-17-2007, 06:17 PM
http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/CuteKittyHug.jpg

Clint
07-17-2007, 06:20 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/blind-kittah-sez-u-needz-a-shave.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 06:20 PM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/firefoxcat.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 06:22 PM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/dogkick.jpg

Clint
07-17-2007, 06:27 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Cats/ihasaherb1.jpg

thumper
07-17-2007, 07:36 PM
You win! I have to go to work :(

Clint
07-17-2007, 07:37 PM
You win! I have to go to work :(
ha, I'm at work. Although I should probably start doing real work now.

mauladala
07-17-2007, 08:22 PM
:lmfao: Thank you for the last two-three pages of this thread ... rofl

Clint
07-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Yeah you would think these lolcats would get old but they just never do.

Maniac
07-17-2007, 10:00 PM
You guys crack me up.

willsbigboy
07-17-2007, 10:59 PM
I do tend to agree with some of whats been said about being "looked down on" by "veteran guys" over peoples opinions, rather it leads to neg rep or not. It seems like unless you go with the majority opinion you are automatically labeled a "troll" or "someone that doesnt know shit about MMA". Not all people who state that they think so and so is the greatest evar arent ALWAYS trying to start flame wars or be smartasses just for the sake of being smartasses, they are simply stateing what they feel in their minds+hearts.

Not everyone is going to have the same opinion on things, but people that might have a "minority" opinion shouldnt be labeled and outcast because they do believe in something. Hell, I love(well not love but you know what I mean) Tito but I dont go around trying to defend him cause the "majority" here think hes the shits and to try and do so leads to the labeling. I also dont think guys like Chuck are the end all be all of MMA, I do think hes good but some people seem to think he is God and if you dont agree "you are a troll and should be banned". Why though?

Sure if some dumbass comes here to just to say shit needlessly to start drama or post pictures of gross stuff then they should be banned, but people that have their own opinions and express them shouldnt be just because they dont concur with the majority.

I like this site alot better then any other MMA site out there and if you watch the members list I am here usually once every day, but I havent posted a lot simply because of (what I feel myself is) a lack of respect of some peoples opinions. I guess you could just call me a lurker:grinsmile1:

Clint
07-17-2007, 11:08 PM
I do tend to agree with some of whats been said about being "looked down on" by "veteran guys" over peoples opinions, rather it leads to neg rep or not. It seems like unless you go with the majority opinion you are automatically labeled a "troll" or "someone that doesnt know shit about MMA". Not all people who state that they think so and so is the greatest evar arent ALWAYS trying to start flame wars or be smartasses just for the sake of being smartasses, they are simply stateing what they feel in their minds+hearts.

Not everyone is going to have the same opinion on things, but people that might have a "minority" opinion shouldnt be labeled and outcast because they do believe in something. Hell, I love(well not love but you know what I mean) Tito but I dont go around trying to defend him cause the "majority" here think hes the shits and to try and do so leads to the labeling. I also dont think guys like Chuck are the end all be all of MMA, I do think hes good but some people seem to think he is God and if you dont agree "you are a troll and should be banned". Why though?

Sure if some dumbass comes here to just to say shit needlessly to start drama or post pictures of gross stuff then they should be banned, but people that have their own opinions and express them shouldnt be just because they dont concur with the majority.

I like this site alot better then any other MMA site out there and if you watch the members list I am here usually once every day, but I havent posted a lot simply because of (what I feel myself is) a lack of respect of some peoples opinions. I guess you could just call me a lurker:grinsmile1:

Like has been said before, it's more about how you state the minority opinion than what you think. Alot of people pop into a thread and say something like "Chuck Sucks!" with no explanation of why they think that way. When that happens people have no other choice but to assume a person is a troll. If you explain your position then it makes sense.

mxskatap
07-18-2007, 11:53 PM
well i understand the reasons for rep points to get access to certain forums, I dont want to see pics of cock either, but i enjoy reading what others have to say and have been "lurking" on here for awhile. I used to be able to watch the vids section and really enjoyed it. I dont understand how to make my screen name look all cool like most of you either. I have been a fan of MMA for years now, have boxed in golden gloves, wrestled in high school and taken some BJJ...I love this sport... so I guess I'm gonna have to respond to post to be able to have the priviliges that i used to have anyway due to some fucking retards posting cock shots....Just like the Marine Corps, it only takes one to fuck it up for all.......

Punk Ass
07-19-2007, 01:37 AM
well i understand the reasons for rep points to get access to certain forums, I dont want to see pics of cock either, but i enjoy reading what others have to say and have been "lurking" on here for awhile. I used to be able to watch the vids section and really enjoyed it. I dont understand how to make my screen name look all cool like most of you either. I have been a fan of MMA for years now, have boxed in golden gloves, wrestled in high school and taken some BJJ...I love this sport... so I guess I'm gonna have to respond to post to be able to have the priviliges that i used to have anyway due to some fucking retards posting cock shots....Just like the Marine Corps, it only takes one to fuck it up for all.......

A lot more than just cock shots, it was some down right dispicable, disturbing shit. :violently3:

Punk Ass
07-19-2007, 01:41 AM
Like has been said before, it's more about how you state the minority opinion than what you think. Alot of people pop into a thread and say something like "Chuck Sucks!" with no explanation of why they think that way. When that happens people have no other choice but to assume a person is a troll. If you explain your position then it makes sense.

Exactly! If people were just getting neg'd for stating a unpopular opinion, me and Afro might have been bant already.

The thing is, if you make a redicuous comment like "BJ Penn is overated," you better be able to explain youself in the same post, and have a damn good reason, with valid points.

Clint
07-19-2007, 03:45 AM
If you want a picture next to your name, find one you like and save it to your computer. Then click on "User CP" at the top of the page and click on edit avatar on the left. From there you can upload the pic or use a link to a picture.

If you have trouble just PM me.

Boo
07-19-2007, 05:47 AM
Thats the only problem I have with you as a poster, and that you neg'd me for dissagreeing with the sanchez in the top 10 p4p then going on to bitch like this
Hold on there Neo. Let me see if I understand you correctly.

Are you saying that this guy neg repped you for stating your opinion about a fighter and then is complaining about getting neg repped for his opinion?

Exactly! If people were just getting neg'd for stating a unpopular opinion, me and Afro might have been bant already.

Damn, isn't that the truth, lol.

thumper
07-19-2007, 06:06 AM
I decided to neg rep everyone that begs for rep (obvious newbs) since it completely defeats the purpose of the rule and they know that.

one guy turned around and neg repped me. lol Looks like they also need to understand reputation power.

Mr. Raider
07-19-2007, 08:44 AM
this whole rep thing is crap, I made a few posts that were humorful but harmless and the guys who live on this site negged me. do i care no. I dont need to start threads i'll just keep giving my honest replys.

Noob
07-19-2007, 09:35 AM
this whole rep thing is crap, I made a few posts that were humorful but harmless and the guys who live on this site negged me. do i care no. I dont need to start threads i'll just keep giving my honest replys.

You tell me which one of these posts doesn't make you sound like a troll.

It wouldnt matter to me I would probably tea-bag him during the fight and say" ya like that, ya like that. Who cares if hes gay who the hell isnt anymore. Not sayin hes full on butt lovin but I'd say hes swingin both ways. But like i said its not a big deal to me. Now if i lost to a gay man that would be a little different. thats kinda a shot to the ego.

Serra is a bum got lucky and will lose the belt to whoever he fights next. Hopefully to hughes so I can watch GSP Knock him out again.

Vera needs a reality check getting his ass whipped by fedor would make him a better person. LOL

Matt hughes deserves to be kicked in the nuts repeatedly, in fact they should just tie him up in the cage and let members of the audience come in and kick him in the nuts for 3 rounds.

Honest replies are good, but I think that if you keep giving replies like that you won't last very long.

I don't mean to give you a hard time but it's a fine line between being honest and being an ass, and you've spent a little time on each side of that line.

valheruking
07-19-2007, 09:39 AM
lol @ someone complaining about neg rep when they've been full on trolling it up.

Bullock
07-19-2007, 12:59 PM
I would have banned him already, lol.

mxskatap
07-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks Clint............

parp
07-19-2007, 04:12 PM
please can someone give me rep - I want to leech the videos and troll you.

matto
07-19-2007, 05:22 PM
I would have banned him already, lol.

y dont u just give him like 500 rep just to keep him happy, or better yeat give everybody infinate rep to make everybody happy, or just take the rep thing down completely, you know.

matto
07-19-2007, 05:23 PM

rofl, atleast your honest, that deserves rep in my book.
btw the last time i gave a shit, i got FUCKED.

eazye76
07-19-2007, 07:55 PM
A lot more than just cock shots, it was some down right dispicable, disturbing shit. :violently3:
I''m going to quit visiting this site, I don't even know what MMA stands for. I always just came for the cocks. :angrrry: LOL

Noob
07-19-2007, 08:24 PM
No.

y dont u just give him like 500 rep just to keep him happy, or better yeat give everybody infinate rep to make everybody happy, or just take the rep thing down completely, you know.
I think it's safe to say that you are far enough in the minority that this won't happen. Despite your opinion that this new rep system and news rules were put in place to 'flex muscles' or show off, it was done for a reason. So, I don't think anyone is just going to hand out infinite rep to 'make everyone happy' or 'just take the whole thing down.'

rofl, atleast your honest, that deserves rep in my book.
btw the last time i gave a shit, i got FUCKED.
Bitter, are we?

I''m going to quit visiting this site, I don't even know what MMA stands for. I always just came for the cocks. :angrrry: LOL
Lol, now there's an honest man.

harshsethi
07-19-2007, 08:40 PM
:confusedsmilie: I do not understand what everyone is bitching about, I think it is a good way to check people who are here just for the videos and pictures section, personally I have never visited it, torrents do the trick for me. Like it or not, I think all the people asking for reps in their threads and posts should be banned as it clearly shows their intent for being on the forum, they are not interested in the mma news going on or the topics posted, which I should say have been getting crappier with all the trollers around.(I mean the topics posted not the news). This is a request to all the noobs, rookies and amateurs, please be patient, make meaningful posts and threads and in time you will make the rep requirement, might take some time but you will have earned all you receive. IMO:angry4:

matto
07-20-2007, 01:42 AM
No.

I think it's safe to say that you are far enough in the minority that this won't happen. Despite your opinion that this new rep system and news rules were put in place to 'flex muscles' or show off, it was done for a reason. So, I don't think anyone is just going to hand out infinite rep to 'make everyone happy' or 'just take the whole thing down.'

Bitter, are we?

Lol, now there's an honest man.

dont worry buddy, just give me complete power of the server and ill take care of things.:grinsmile1:

parp
07-20-2007, 03:24 AM
No.

Go on mate - just one little rep from you and I can be leeching 'til the cows come home. Pretty please?....

Submissionist
07-20-2007, 03:25 AM
Go on mate - just one little rep from you and I can be leeching 'til the cows come home. Pretty please?....

FYI, you keep asking someone will neg you :confusedsmilie:

parp
07-20-2007, 03:27 AM
FYI, you keep asking someone will neg you :confusedsmilie:

If you rep me though, that effect could be negated.

Submissionist
07-20-2007, 03:29 AM
If you rep me though, that effect could be negated.

Everyone else has earned their 'rep' and so should you. Do or say something productive that contributes to the site.

parp
07-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Everyone else has earned their 'rep' and so should you. Do or say something productive that contributes to the site.

How do I go about earning it?

willsbigboy
07-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Something Im curious about is the 30 rep to get into the vid section. Ive got 28 points yet the Vid section is open to me to go into. Is it supposed to be locked and Ive got a glitch or something or is this just a thing where people are supposed to honor the system and not go in there and if an Admin/Mod catches them they get warned or what?

I dont go in there cause ive got high speed so I can youtube anything I need/want and believe it or not I actually respect the rules of the board and dont go in there even though I can so as to not catch hell.:grinsmile1:

Clint
07-20-2007, 04:55 AM
Something Im curious about is the 30 rep to get into the vid section. Ive got 28 points yet the Vid section is open to me to go into. Is it supposed to be locked and Ive got a glitch or something or is this just a thing where people are supposed to honor the system and not go in there and if an Admin/Mod catches them they get warned or what?

I dont go in there cause ive got high speed so I can youtube anything I need/want and believe it or not I actually respect the rules of the board and dont go in there even though I can so as to not catch hell.:grinsmile1:
Thats a glitch with one of the user groups. I've gotta take care of that.

thumper
07-20-2007, 04:57 AM
:confusedsmilie: I do not understand what everyone is bitching about, I think it is a good way to check people who are here just for the videos and pictures section, personally I have never visited it, torrents do the trick for me. Like it or not, I think all the people asking for reps in their threads and posts should be banned as it clearly shows their intent for being on the forum, they are not interested in the mma news going on or the topics posted, which I should say have been getting crappier with all the trollers around.(I mean the topics posted not the news). This is a request to all the noobs, rookies and amateurs, please be patient, make meaningful posts and threads and in time you will make the rep requirement, might take some time but you will have earned all you receive. IMO:angry4:

99.99% of the people bitching are the ones that are the problem to begin with I'm guessing.

Noob
07-20-2007, 06:10 AM
99.99% of the people bitching are the ones that are the problem to begin with I'm guessing.

My guess is that you're right. It certainly seems that way.

spinach
07-20-2007, 07:26 AM
My guess is that you're right. It certainly seems that way.
They are pissed that they actually have to have a decent opinion to be able to see free stuff.