PDA

View Full Version : Nick Diaz & Zuffa?

JTS
07-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Interesting info from GracieFighter.com:

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 11, 02:54 PM PST
Zuffa Nixes Nick Diaz from Pride

We will be running a series on a seldom seen look at the behind the scenes workings that ultimately lead to the ouster of Nick Diaz from the new Pride organization. In our opinion this ouster had everything to do with Nick's participation in the EliteXC organization and nothing to do with Zuffa's technical grounds. Everyday this week we will post corresponding emails and let you the reader be the ultimate judge.

Date Posted: Friday, July 13, 02:46 AM PST
Emails Nixed

After careful consideration and a fruitful dialogue with the UFC, we have decided not to publish our corresponding emails. We look forward to working with Zuffa in the future for the betterment of the sport.

-GF

Does anyone know the full story behind this?

neonatural45
07-17-2007, 08:07 AM
I kinda knew that Diaz wouldnt be a part of Zuffa, and I dont think Diaz will care that much

matto
07-17-2007, 08:55 AM
I kinda knew that Diaz wouldnt be a part of Zuffa, and I dont think Diaz will care that much

agree

TheBonger
07-17-2007, 09:09 AM
he will care if he has any desire at all too be the number 1 at 170 (or whatever weight he fights at). Deep down you know he wants too be the UFC champ, he has already been to the dance , you dont think he wants to be prom queen? I would not be surprised too see him back in the UFC after a short successful stint in EliteXC.

Clint
07-17-2007, 04:00 PM
lol I love that nobody seemed to think that posting private business emails would be a bad idea and then after "being contacted" by Zuffa they decided against it. Can you say lawsuit?

This kind of shit is why Diaz has problems with Zuffa.

bugsy n
07-21-2007, 08:16 PM
i still hope he will be in the ufc or the new pride one day ....but as long as i can see him fight im ok with it cuz he is a really good fighter with alot of good abilities

jjqmkq
07-23-2007, 03:17 AM
He's good,..but kinda a head case and doesn't beat the easy guys thrown at him,....think he kinda blew it in the early years,...juts shut up and fight and win, and then Zuffa will come calling.

Tommy88
07-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Didn't Diaz called the ufc a corrupt organization? lol.