PDA

View Full Version : V. Silva vs CroCop

LionRoarrs
07-29-2006, 03:52 PM
I cant wait to see what happens in upcoming match betweem these 2! Yes they fought to a so-called draw with goofy rules that had Silva stalking CroCOP very dangerously at end. I have to say the axe-murderer was on his way to chopping CroCop down big time! And we shall see soon enough.

Legend
07-29-2006, 04:51 PM
Ive got to go with CroCop. But regardless i just dont Wandy to get injured and not beable to fight Chuck.

LionRoarrs
07-29-2006, 04:56 PM
I just feel that Vandy can withstand A few LEG KICKS BETTER THAN Crocops last opp, and Vandy loves to take a little punishment just to dish alot out, lol which Crocop can deliver. The day is soon here to settle this one finally.

killerinstinct
07-29-2006, 09:30 PM
Last time they fought Wand out struck him.If Wand comes out aggressive and avoids taking a big head kick he'll win the fight.Crocop has improved since there 1st outing ,but I still don't think he'll win this fight he doesn't do well when people rush in on him.

LionRoarrs
07-29-2006, 11:06 PM
Excellent KNOWLEDGABLE post Killer! We could use more of them lol. Great observation, Crocop doesnt do well when rushed and pressured, which he will certainly be against the murderer.

killerinstinct
07-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Excellent KNOWLEDGABLE post Killer! We could use more of them lol. Great observation, Crocop doesnt do well when rushed and pressured, which he will certainly be against the murderer.
yeah ,but it's like I said one head kick and it's over.Last time they fought Crocop wasn't able to land it though.He did have some very nice body kicks.

matto
07-30-2006, 10:41 AM
i was just thinging of how he doesnt do good aginst agressive opponents, and they dont come more agressive then wand, but crocop is the bigger guy and has more accurate striking, sometimes being agressive can get u into trouble but like in the fedor,hunt, and silva fight he seems to back off and get pressured when the other guy is agressive. but he is an excellent striker and so is wand and we can expect a slug fest, i got my money on crocop cause i think that he the better striker, but the real question is how will he handle silva's agression? who do u guys pick in the nog vs. barnett fight. is clear that nog is better with the subs and that barnett is the better striker, did any of you guys see the war he had with rizzo?

killerinstinct
07-30-2006, 10:45 AM
who do u guys pick in the nog vs. barnett fight. is clear that nog is better with the subs and that barnett is the better striker, did any of you guys see the war he had with rizzo?
I think Nog will take it ,but I'm kind of rooting for Barnett.Nog is my pick to win it all.I saw that fight he had with Rizzo good fight ,but what was Barnett thinking trying to stand with Rizzo?Good fight in the second round Barnett started to get comfortable and landed some nice strikes right before he got Knocked the fuck out.Pretty brutal KO.Rizzo was known for rearanging people's faces with his punches.The AA and Severn knock outs by Rizzo were good too.

LionRoarrs
07-30-2006, 01:47 PM
I think Big Nog takes Barnett but ya never know which Barnett will show up.If hes really workin on his defense against subs could be a hell of a fight.Crocop better be in top shape in my opinion because against Silva he will need, it as Silva has been more patient lately, wearing down opponents, but Silva says hes pissed at bs first match so he has a point to prove and thats to knock his ass out. I,m going with my best PFP fighter in the world, Sliva by K/O

MMAKIng
07-31-2006, 01:33 PM
this is gonna be a war, thats all i know. i'm lookin for wand to take cro cop down and show his and groundwork similar to when he fought mark hunt , when he started to take him down towards the end. i couldn't beleive wand took some of those punches and was able to recover. if wand gets through cro cop chuck should be concerned. does anyone out there think chuck is a better striker than cro cop?

Sweetreef
08-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Ive never been so exited for a fight before. I cant wait to the GP. Im going with Wandy

Intellectual
08-18-2006, 12:38 AM
im a big fan of both fighters, but Cro Cop should have no problem defeating Silva.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-18-2006, 12:56 AM
im going cro cop... i think cro cop knows that wand will pressure him and hes worked out ways to handle it... i wish that wand would win but i dont know.. but you can never count out wandy... hes a beast and he outstruck cro cop last time to everyones suprise...cro cops take down defense has gotten alot better though and if he can brawl and sprawl good enough i see cro cop koing silva... id like to see nog vs cro cop again...

kickbox
01-18-2008, 09:41 AM
I think Nog will take it ,but I'm kind of rooting for Barnett.Nog is my pick to win it all.I saw that fight he had with Rizzo good fight ,but what was Barnett thinking trying to stand with Rizzo?Good fight in the second round Barnett started to get comfortable and landed some nice strikes right before he got Knocked the fuck out.Pretty brutal KO.Rizzo was known for rearanging people's faces with his punches.The AA and Severn knock outs by Rizzo were good too.

in their second fight Cro cop was dominating in standup and gnp.a focused cro cop= a dead Wandi.