PDA

View Full Version : My dream matches....

UnToUchabLe
07-30-2006, 05:48 AM
Chuck vs. Wandy (can't wait)
Rampage vs. Randy (in his prime)
Shogun vs. Tito
Hughes vs. Parisyan
Crocop vs. Arlovski
Fedor vs. Sylvia (to shut his ass up)
Franklin vs. A Silva

ArMnHC
07-30-2006, 06:12 AM
Chuck vs. Wandy (can't wait)
Rampage vs. Randy (in his prime)
Shogun vs. Tito
Hughes vs. Parisyan
Crocop vs. Arlovski
Fedor vs. Sylvia (to shut his ass up)
Franklin vs. A Silva

those are the appealing ones you mentioned. Franklin vs. A Silva actually really doesn't interest me. I'd rather see Franklin vs. Terrell but thats just my opinion. im also betting that Chuck vs Wandy isn't gunna happen...cuz EVERYONE wants to see it! im still gunna pick Babalu in an upset! :grinsmile1:

ArMnHC
07-30-2006, 06:13 AM
and much like you, i'd also like to see Sylvia gets his ass shut up! but it's ok, cuz Monson will do that for us!

killerinstinct
07-30-2006, 06:34 AM
Chuck vs. Wandy-Chuck
Rampage vs. Randy-Randy
Shogun vs. Tito-Shogun
Hughes vs. Parisyan-I want to say Karo ,but Matt would probably take it.I'd give Karo a hell of a chance though.
Crocop vs. Arlovski-Crocop would probably win b/c I'm sure he'd eventually land a head kick ,but I think AA will come out aggressively and will be winning early on.
Fedor vs. Sylvia-Fedor
Franklin vs. A Silva-A. Silva.

matto
07-30-2006, 09:31 AM
all tought fights to call. i would love to see sylvia lose and stfu.matt would waste karo, randy vs. rampage would be hard, tito vs. shogunn would be good . aa might be able to beat crocop, maybe that is, if he hits a head kick its all over, but crocop seems not to do good aginst agressive opponents like fedor,hunt and silva. he seems to back off a little, if aa fights like he did before 59 then he has a chance. but if he fights as cautious as he did in 61 then i doubt that he could beat crocop in a paced striking war. but i still think that crocop will beat silva in the owgp.

matto
07-30-2006, 09:32 AM
who do u guys pick in the nog vs. barnett and silva vs. crocop? i say crocop and barnett, but if nog gets it to the ground he has got it.