PDA

View Full Version : Winky Wright vs Kelly Pavalik

Punk Ass
07-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Who would win?

Salvy_Mic
07-21-2007, 05:15 AM
At this point, Wright's defense is a little bit too much for Pavlik, but Pavlik's size and reach would probably neutralize Wright's usual reach advantage. This would force Wright to draw upon his big fight experience and boxing. It would be a hell of a fight, but I think, just on gut reaction, that Wright's experience, acumen, and defensive mastery just nips Pavlik's power, size, punch output. I could be totally wrong however, but Wright's fought everyone, whereas Pavlik has never faced anyone like Wright.

Atnan
07-21-2007, 08:00 AM
ill wait for bhop v.s. wright before i answer...its the only logical thing to do right now.....your only as good as ur last fight right? taylor beat a washed up ike where as kelly knocked out the supposed top fighter in his decision ( HE KNOCKED HIM OUT, NOT BEAT HIM BY DECISION in a FUCKING SNOOZE FEST But HE KNOCKED HIM OUT)

stonedface
07-21-2007, 08:47 AM
he wasnt out cold but it was a good knockout I would love to see this fight I think with pavaliks speed he would land some good shoots forcing winky to take more chances

eazye76
07-22-2007, 03:09 AM
ill wait for bhop v.s. wright before i answer...
Yeah, that and Taylor/Pavlick. I'm big on Pavlick and I think he'd win. I don't think he would knock out Winky, but I think he's got a bright future in boxing.
Go "Irish" Kelly Pavlick! - j/k

Salvy_Mic
07-22-2007, 05:40 AM
Yeah, that and Taylor/Pavlick. I'm big on Pavlick and I think he'd win. I don't think he would knock out Winky, but I think he's got a bright future in boxing.
Go "Irish" Kelly Pavlick! - j/k
Pavlik is Irish? Hmm, I though by his name he was of Polish or Czech descent.

eazye76
07-22-2007, 06:02 AM
Pavlik is Irish? Hmm, I though by his name he was of Polish or Czech descent.
I really don't know what nationality he is. There was a joke in The Great White Hype about all white fighters being called "Irish". I think his nickname is actually "The Ghost" though.

Salvy_Mic
07-22-2007, 06:09 AM
Well, I knew he was the Ghost, but you threw the Irish thing out there and I got curious. Hell, look at the second part of my name and you'll know why.

Atnan
07-22-2007, 06:41 AM
by the looks of it.....i was right the first time around.....

winky gasses in the 6th and gets brutually knocked out in the 8th-9th round!

concac12472
07-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Wright for sure, I bet money on that.