PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hughes vs. Bas Rutten

toosexi
07-31-2006, 02:44 AM
Who would win?

killerinstinct
07-31-2006, 02:45 AM
There's an mma dream match ups section of the forums.

Luis Cruz
07-31-2006, 02:54 AM
This is probably the fifth time i have to tell you to put the threads in the right place. I've told you in posts and pms to stop. Last warning.

KnowledgeKnown
07-31-2006, 02:58 AM
This would certainly be a dream match. I admire both fighters, their work ethic, and their dedication. Both are hardcore so I would go with Hughes strictly based on age. If Bas could avoid the takedown, Bas. But not sure he could, Hughes is a freak of nature and will go through fire and brimstone to bring someoone to the ground.

killerinstinct
07-31-2006, 02:59 AM
This is probably the fifth time i have to tell you to put the threads in the right place. I've told you in posts and pms to stop. Last warning.
No offense ,but it's always funny when you say something angry b/c you have your little Hulk icon as your avatar and that's all I think about it.

Luis Cruz
07-31-2006, 03:14 AM
No offense ,but it's always funny when you say something angry b/c you have your little Hulk icon as your avatar and that's all I think about it.

I wasn't angry in the least but with that avatar everytime i say something people will probably think i'm pissed. lol

HULK SMASH DUMB THREAD!

tapper
07-31-2006, 03:28 AM
I wasn't angry in the least but with that avatar everytime i say something people will probably think i'm pissed. lol

HULK SMASH DUMB THREAD!

ha ha funny.:lmfao:

matto
07-31-2006, 03:45 AM
bas rutten all the way. matt is one of best p4p in the world and the 2nd best welterweight in the world behind gsp in my opinion but for the last time stop makeing matches with matt fighting much bigger opponents, u can throw his dominating wrestling and his strength out the window. make his opponent 185 at the max. and atleast this guy doesnt have a wwe wrestler in the mix, its funny when some people put dream matches like the undertake vs. sylvia.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-01-2006, 12:28 AM
I Love Matt But He Would Get Worked By Bas!! Bas Is Too Big And Way Too Good For Matt.. The Wheight Deff. Would Be Way Too Much For Matt...he Would Lose