PDA

View Full Version : Tuf 5

UnToUchabLe
07-31-2006, 05:57 AM
Does anyone know if they've already had tryouts for TUF5?, or are they doing a current fighter format again?

Salvy_Mic
07-31-2006, 06:06 AM
I heard that TUF 5 might be all lightweights in order to kickstart the LW division in UFC...but between Sherk, Florian, Edwards, Stevenson, Fisher, Guillard, Franca, and now, Pulver, it's got more than enough kick. What they need to do is an all heavyweight show, like I know someone around here suggested awhile back.

UnToUchabLe
07-31-2006, 02:40 PM
That works for me, because I am a lightweight. If anyone knows anything about tryouts, please let me know.

mattsoper
08-01-2006, 10:15 PM
That works for me, because I am a lightweight. If anyone knows anything about tryouts, please let me know.

Are you planning on trying out....if so I'm sure you can go on www.ufc.com and find something out about that

steelebone
08-03-2006, 06:04 PM
TUF 5 has already been casted. The contestants that I know of are, Roland"shensofsteel"Payne, Harold Howard, Teli teluli, Art Jimmerson, Jason Delucia, And one of the coaches is Scott"theninja"Smith. They are still looking for a coach because"The Ranger" Greg Stott was busy and could't make it so maybe you can try out for that. Ha

amptna
08-03-2006, 06:28 PM

whats your mma record

paintstik
08-06-2006, 02:59 AM
TUF 5 has already been casted. The contestants that I know of are, Roland"shensofsteel"Payne, Harold Howard, Teli teluli, Art Jimmerson, Jason Delucia, And one of the coaches is Scott"theninja"Smith. They are still looking for a coach because"The Ranger" Greg Stott was busy and could't make it so maybe you can try out for that. Ha

I think Gerard Gordeau still has his tooth stuck in his foot. :thumbsup:

AJL416AZ
08-06-2006, 10:42 AM
delucia's in this one?

holy shit