PDA

View Full Version : rep

bugsy n
07-21-2007, 12:56 PM
i dont understand why but my rep just went down for nothing ....just yesturday i was up 20 and now im under 20 for nothing ....i never said bad word or curse someone ....please whats going on ....just realize i said bad thing about jenna jameson but come on

Punk Ass
07-21-2007, 01:05 PM
I neg'd you for this ignorant ass comment:

"good ....boxing is so dead that you never know if roy can win a last belt before retire ...it could be awsome"

Just simply not true, and I just think you were bashing boxing.

ChuckBooty
07-21-2007, 01:06 PM
check your User Cp (top of the screen, right next to 'home')

bugsy n
07-21-2007, 01:08 PM
I neg'd you for this ignorant ass comment:

"good ....boxing is so dead that you never know if roy can win a last belt before retire ...it could be awsome"

Just simply not true, and I just think you were bashing boxing.
if you think boxing is at his peak its your right not mine

Punk Ass
07-21-2007, 07:43 PM
if you think boxing is at his peak its your right not mine

Puncuation please!!! It strains my eyes to have to decode your sentences.

PBF vs DLH broke records. There are many weight classes that is not dead. The only dead weight class is HW right now, and that's not to bad.

You just came on a boxing thread and bashed boxing, I feel that was jjust uncalled for.

bugsy n
07-22-2007, 01:38 AM
relax ....take your ritolin

valheruking
07-22-2007, 01:46 AM
:lmfao:

joe dirt
07-22-2007, 01:55 AM
wow my first thread and its already funny

JPeezy
07-23-2007, 10:20 PM
Giving negative rep for that comment on boxing is a little harsh...

But you'll find a lot of that here if you're not a long time poster...

twankydawg
07-23-2007, 11:58 PM

Not true man, i just started posting here and I'm over 500 rep, offer something of substance other than bashing or ignorant comments and you'll get rep.

neonatural45
07-24-2007, 12:03 AM

youve a member alot longer then I have

Noob
07-24-2007, 01:11 AM
Not true man, i just started posting here and I'm over 500 rep, offer something of substance other than bashing or ignorant comments and you'll get rep.

And complaints about rep.

Dork8503
07-24-2007, 05:22 AM
i like neg repping when people complain about rep

bigdog887503
07-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Its my experience on this site that if you post an opinion that isnt politically correct or isnt in line with the majority opinion you get neg'ed pretty badly. just stick to your guns and keep giving your opinions and hopefully the posters here will become a little more tolerant eventually.

Gmunit
07-24-2007, 09:06 AM
Its my experience on this site that if you post an opinion that isnt politically correct or isnt in line with the majority opinion you get neg'ed pretty badly. just stick to your guns and keep giving your opinions and hopefully the posters here will become a little more tolerant eventually.

its all about the way in which you word yourself, if its done in a respectful manner you won't get neg'd for an unpopular opinion, disagreements are bound to happen and by keeping them civil you are contributing positively to the forums and in turn, gaining rep

Steel
07-24-2007, 09:54 AM
its all about the way in which you word yourself, if its done in a respectful manner you won't get neg'd for an unpopular opinion, disagreements are bound to happen and by keeping them civil you are contributing positively to the forums and in turn, gaining rep

Agreed. The more you badger people about rep and make comments implying there is some sort of sinister conspiracy going on towards newbies, the more neg rep you'll see.

Just relax and share your opinions without calling anyone names or using slurs and you'll get over.

bigdog887503
07-24-2007, 10:32 AM
I personally havent called any names unless ive been called something first but maybe ive just had a bad run of it.

Noob
07-24-2007, 12:50 PM
I personally havent called any names unless ive been called something first but maybe ive just had a bad run of it.

It comes with time, in my experience. Ther are always a few posters who will neg you for minor stuff, but they are firmly in the minority. The vast majority of people here are accepting of dissenting opinions so long as they are presented intelligently and respectfully.

rivethead
07-24-2007, 01:24 PM

I disagree. I think if you post negative perspectives without backing it up or explaining why you think the way you do, you'll probably get negged; but if you back up what you say with a solid explanation, most people are pretty tolerant.

For example, I posted "Fuck Kendall Grove, he's an asshole." and got negged.

I also posted "Fuck Kendall Grove and Team Dagger. That bullshit on TUF about selling out your teammates injuries to the opposing team is totally wrong; regardless of Kendall's relative talent, to me, he'll always be a punkass with no integrity."

See the difference?

rh

mauladala
07-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Man, I have never neg'd anyone in six mos. of posting no matter how bad the argument- and that includes a nasty engagement with Palma. I neg'd you because you had to pipe in with what I consider a misguided opinion and sarcastically repeat my usage of "pal". Well, I don't know who the hell you are and I didn't feel like following the mantra "The Dude Abides"(anyone get the reference?) so I neg'd you. Then you tell me to stay on the topic of the forum when I had clearly posted the same sentiment in the post you were originally responding to.

If you had just stated your opinion without the "pal", I would NEVER have neg'd you.

Now with that said, I was being entirely too sensitive and was having a horrible day... So my apologies.

Noob
07-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Man, I have never neg'd anyone in six mos. of posting no matter how bad the argument- and that includes a nasty engagement with Palma. I neg'd you because you had to pipe in with what I consider a misguided opinion and sarcastically repeat my usage of "pal". Well, I don't know who the hell you are and I didn't feel like following the mantra "The Dude Abides"(anyone get the reference?) so I neg'd you. Then you tell me to stay on the topic of the forum when I had clearly posted the same sentiment in the post you were originally responding to.

If you had just stated your opinion without the "pal", I would NEVER have neg'd you.

Now with that said, I was being entirely too sensitive and was having a horrible day... So my apologies.

Either way, The Dude does not abide begging for rep.

The Dude takes it as being akin to pissing on his carpet, man.

Clint
07-24-2007, 04:05 PM

And that rug pulled the room together!

Noob
07-24-2007, 04:20 PM

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

:grinsmile1:

Clint
07-24-2007, 04:23 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/clintw07/Owned/lebowski5vp.gif

rivethead
07-24-2007, 04:30 PM
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, man. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me...shit, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

rh

valheruking
07-24-2007, 04:33 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/valheruking/dude.jpg

"This ain't 'Nam god damn it, there are rules."

Best character ever.

Clint
07-24-2007, 04:39 PM
lol god we get off topic fast

What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

Noob
07-24-2007, 05:07 PM
Don't fuck with the Jesus.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Mind if I do a J?

What do you do for recreation?
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

Ramma
07-24-2007, 10:04 PM
The reason new people get neg reped so easily is for making what might be a true statement, but poorly portraying that thought..

For example..
I am not the hughest fan of Diego. I don't like his attitude and his fights have never made me jump out of my seat. Minus his fight with Karo, but I jumped for Karo, not him. :wavesmile:

That is much better than saying..
Diego is a shit bag, he fucking sucks.. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck him! HE IS SO BORING! :ahh:

Now, if you have like 300 rep or so and you say a statement like "I hate Diego", you are more likely to get away with it because it is more likely that you are not a troll who came looking to bash.

You newer folks are welcome to your opinion. Personally, I almost never neg rep, especially on the new guys because they usually don't know better. I usually neg rep when they neg rep me because it isn't for a good reason lol. I may have given 3 neg reps in my experience on the forum.

My advice, use your words carefully and try not to bash the fighter... The only fighter I see bashed without negative retort is Tim Sylvia... that is your freebie.. just don't be annoying when bashing him.

And for the record, your time spent here or the length of time you have been a member has nothing to do with how quickly you get rep. It is how much positive information you input into the forums.

mauladala
07-25-2007, 12:02 AM

Calm down Dude. You're being veeeery UnDude.

So every time a rug is micterated upon in this fair city, I'm expected to compensate the person?

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, man. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me...shit, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING TOE!

"This ain't 'Nam god damn it, there are rules."
Mark that frame an eight and you're entering a world of pain... A world of pain.

lmao! Damn I love that movie.

This is what happens when you FUCK a STRANGER in the ASS, Larry. Fucking language problem, Dude. Maybe he'll understand this. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS! FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

Clint
07-25-2007, 07:39 PM
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BBP01006AA#LargeImage

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP01006AAlg.jpg

mauladala
07-26-2007, 11:30 AM
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BBP01006AA#LargeImage

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CBBP01006AAlg.jpg
lmao! Nice find. Those I are awesome! I wants one.