PDA

View Full Version : ufc wannabe

libertine1
07-26-2007, 01:28 AM
please check this kids myspace http://www.myspace.com/lee130555

just to get you started
About me:
Hey everyone.. My name is Lee Reed. I am training right now to become a Mixed Martial Arts Ultimate Fighter. Not a lot of guys can do it, but I want a challenge. It's something in my life that I want. My goal is to send in a tape to Dana White and get on The Ultimate Fighter season. For those of you women who don't know, it's a very dangerous and I could get seriously hurt, but I dont care, I am a crazy mo fo sometimes. I got into the sport of UFC a longggg time ago. My first fight I saw was Stephan Bonner vs. Forrest Griffin. Those two laid it all on the line! Wow, I was amazed and decided I wanted to be an ultimate fighter too. I don't currently train anywhere at this time, but I'm looking for a respectable academy that will get me into the UFC asap. I feel I'm mentally ready to fight Rich Franklin tomorrow if Dana would give me a contract. I have the mental ability to overcome anything. I've been through alot. My parents were divorced a long time ago, so I got into Japanese anime alot. More than usual, lol. I loved Dragon Ball Z. As for girls, i want a girl that can accept dating a fighter like myself. I want a girl that is nice, smart, funny and I like blondes! Sorry, it's my thing! I like to go to movies with a chick. Some girls like me, hopefully more do! lol...yeah, i can protect any girl out there too..so if your a fine young female, just holla atcha boi, because I can protect you from anyone. trust me...
:laughing4: :lmfao:

Typhoid
07-26-2007, 01:33 AM
He must be joking...... I didn't know that Bonnar v.s. Griffin could be considered a "really long time ago" yet.

I'd like to see him against Franklin.... 1 second knockout?

--

Ramma
07-26-2007, 02:43 AM
my deal lord... I almost vomitted in my mouth.... what...a...fucking....poser.... lol

TheRichProject
07-26-2007, 02:55 AM
hey Lee! ! !

I got your text. That's really cool your a UFC fighter or going to be one, or whatever. LOL , that is really really brave. Arent u afraid you are going get your teeth knocked out? Anyway, you got my cell number, call me tomorrow after 4pm because I work in the morning.

Night MR. "UFC FIGHTER"

Yup, I LOL'd at the part in bold as well, Amy.

Noob
07-26-2007, 04:32 AM
Must...resist...the...urge...to...vomit...and...cr ush poser child.

Seriously though, that boy is going to find himself an academy and get completely owned on by some very well-intentioned brown belt who doesn´t give a fuck about his feelings.

(shakes head in disbelief).

valheruking
07-26-2007, 04:37 AM
Word Life!

Submissionist
07-26-2007, 04:41 AM
wtf?

Ramma
07-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Must...resist...the...urge...to...vomit...and...cr ush poser child.

Seriously though, that boy is going to find himself an academy and get completely owned on by some very well-intentioned brown belt who doesn´t give a fuck about his feelings.

(shakes head in disbelief).

Brown belt? You give this guy too much credit.. I don't even a low rank would be able to take it..

Yellow Belt kills Lee via head kick KO within 1 minute of the first session...

2mcgrath
07-26-2007, 04:48 AM
lol.he is ready for rich franklin tomorrow.and fedor the next day.this kid is the future of mma lmao

Intellectual
07-26-2007, 05:10 AM
wtf?

Buakaw via KO

BIG FLO
07-26-2007, 05:14 AM
BJ Penn is ducking Lee Reed!

Noob
07-26-2007, 05:24 AM
Anyone else read farther on his site. This was my favorite part:

My Email to Eddie Barvo
Today I emailed Eddie Barvo. Who is eddie barvo u ask? He is a score keeper for the ultimate fighting. I did a bit of internet research and it turns out he trains in UFC too, but not in stand up, just in the ultimate submission. I asked to fight him. I think it makes sense to match me with him because i'm 0-0 in UFC and he is 0-0 in UFC. He has the contacts to make it happen. I will fight for little money, I am not asking for much, just to prove to the world who Lee Reed is.

I hope Mr. Barvo accepts my challenge and seals a deal for me to compete against him in the Octagon. If he accepts, I wish him luck as he better prepare himself for his stand up. Because I will KO him via Liddell style!

This is an opporuntiy I've been waiting for. I found a worker for UFC on myspace and I hope he reads my email and accepts me to fight him in the Ultimate fighting.

But personal message to him, Barvo, I will knock your ass out. good luck getting me to the ground!!

LEE REED

Word for life. This man will change the world.

BIG FLO
07-26-2007, 05:26 AM
wow, Barvo vs. Reed would be a dream matchup. the world will soon know LEE REED.

2mcgrath
07-26-2007, 05:49 AM
this is another part he wrote i thought was funny as hell lol

i want a girl that can accept dating a fighter like myself. I want a girl that is nice, smart, funny and I like blondes! Sorry, it's my thing! I like to go to movies with a chick. Some girls like me, hopefully more do! lol...yeah, i can protect any girl out there too..so if your a fine young female, just holla atcha boi, because I can protect you from anyone. trust me...

valheruking
07-26-2007, 05:50 AM
Mr Barvo will be the king of Ultimate submission no more

bradlee180
07-26-2007, 06:03 AM
Lee Reed must be one of those Fetal Alcohol Syndrome kids all grown up...or maybe he just ate paint chips. I'm happy to see his post though; it brings laughter into the world.

the dazzle
07-26-2007, 06:18 AM
hahahaah thanks for the laugh! It made my day.... god bless im still laughing!!!

ChuckBooty
07-26-2007, 06:24 AM
This is great...it's gotta be a joke; Andy Kaufman style! It's GREAT!!

Ramma
07-26-2007, 06:43 AM
lol.. ultimate fighting... ultimate submission... and Eddie Barvo... this guy isn't just a can.. he is a dented can... with sour left over food in it..

Intellectual
07-26-2007, 07:01 AM
looking more into this, it has to be a joke.

valheruking
07-26-2007, 07:02 AM
Its probably Rogan fucking around.

Kimuras"R"Us
07-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Exciting News Coming UP ! ! !

Wow is all I can say for right now....

The internet is a powerful, powerful tool..

It turns out most UFC'ers are huge into computers like myself and all have a myspace. Well, it turns out people saw me on myspace somehow and starting emailing me and more and more and more and then word spread around about how Lee Reed wants to fight Joe Lauzon......

Well, I have a ton of promoters emailing me, a ton of wannabes and haters emailing me (they can suck my 10 inch cock), and finally a lot of UFC representives and fighters even emailed me!!!!

So anyway, I got a fantastic email recently a couple days ago. This one will knock the doubter's socks off their feet!!! I cant go into details at this time, but I will def be typing a huge announcement in the next week or so! I have established a LEGIT contact about making my dreams come true....

I've seen things about how people got famous on the internet and met celebs, I'm a little different, I'm a little tougher, I want to get famous and FIGHT a celeb, that being Joe Lauzon! It's pretty cool when I think about it myself. I told a lot of my friends about my mission and Joe Lauzon and they all agree I can prolly beat him if I keep it standing.

I'm excited....

In other non-fighting news, I got a call from my ex-girlfriend, not SAM BUT THE OTHER ONE!!!! I really had nothing to say. You know when ur on the phone and u run into uncomfortable moments...She was okay though. I said good luck and she wasnt looking to get back to gether or anything, she was just calling to see how I was doing. I assured her she would see me in the UFC someday as I want to fight in the sport of UFC. She says she is happy for me and asked if I dont get hurt. I said I never would get hurt. She giggled and I had one of those happy moments. I wish Lisa the best though..Had many memorable times with her.

Anyway, I got some work to do. I'm thinking about doing a UFC fight or two and then possibly go back to school. I want to go to a school where UFC is popular like at bars and stuff. I'll look around Atlanta .

Peace Guys, Fuck the Haters

LEE REED

This is the best blog of all time

thumper
07-26-2007, 08:53 AM
You guys are going to be so sorry for hating on this dude when he embarrasses eddie after stomping joe L.

You're going to regret this!

ufobydeath
07-26-2007, 01:01 PM
If Lee Reed fights Lauzon I think he'd want to keep it standing as his strength is in his KO-punches, but he could probably gnp Lauzon out if he ends up on top! It's a close fight but I'd have to give it to Lee by TKO in the third.

After that he should probably move up to heavyweight and fight Noguiera, whom I see him submitting via forarm-choke 0:15 in the first.

A legend is truly born!

Matt2006
07-26-2007, 03:16 PM
:blink:

stonedface
07-26-2007, 03:29 PM
lmao he looks like he has more knockout power then any fighter in history

Clint
07-26-2007, 03:29 PM
lol this kid has to be 14 at the most.

ufobydeath
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM

Just gives him more time at the academy! He'll be fighting Lauzon at 16 and Big Nog at 18, just you watch! Future hall of famer, mark my words

CEVANS
07-26-2007, 03:56 PM
i love the sport of ufc ????what that's a org not a sport
been watching ufc for a long time first figh LMAO booner griffen ????ok kid
keep joe L standing ????wow his stand up must be world class
bravo would eat this guy this has to be a joke of some kind

eazye76
07-26-2007, 05:08 PM
HEY, what the hell are you guys laughing at? That's my MySpace page j/k

I felt bad for this kid when I first saw the post making fun of him, but what a dumbass.
I think we might have found a guy Marvin Eastman can beat in "Ultimate Fighting", or maybe Eastman would Ultimate Submit him. lol

Noob
07-26-2007, 08:21 PM

His Myspace page says he 25, lol.

teshore
07-26-2007, 08:28 PM

yea i saw that too, pretty funny, i actually like the comments hes gotten from people saying hes the shit and good luck, one guy asked for an autograph, so stupid....:banghead:

Clint
07-26-2007, 08:30 PM
ahh Myspace is blocked at work so I can't see the profile but my god how can you be so delusional. This is the same kind of guy that before MMA became popular would be training in Kung Fu and would claim to be able to kill a guy with a single tounch kind of shit.

teshore
07-26-2007, 08:34 PM
ahh Myspace is blocked at work so I can't see the profile but my god how can you be so delusional. This is the same kind of guy that before MMA became popular would be training in Kung Fu and would claim to be able to kill a guy with a single tounch kind of shit.

well he has watched since forrest/bonnar 1, so he probably is pretty skilled!!! lol

Macgyver
07-26-2007, 08:38 PM
That is the funniest read I've had in a while!! Some people's kids eh...

Lee MUST be training with Danny Abbadi!!!!

eazye76
07-26-2007, 08:47 PM
Does this dude have the UFC confused with the WWE?
Has anybody sent him any messages yet

CEVANS
07-26-2007, 09:10 PM
someone should sendhim a message and say you want to fight him and you have been watching the sport of ufc since chuck has been the champ

blah
07-27-2007, 06:00 AM

just to get you started
About me:
Hey everyone.. My name is Lee Reed. I am training right now to become a Mixed Martial Arts Ultimate Fighter. Not a lot of guys can do it, but I want a challenge. It's something in my life that I want. My goal is to send in a tape to Dana White and get on The Ultimate Fighter season. For those of you women who don't know, it's a very dangerous and I could get seriously hurt, but I dont care, I am a crazy mo fo sometimes. I got into the sport of UFC a longggg time ago. My first fight I saw was Stephan Bonner vs. Forrest Griffin. Those two laid it all on the line! Wow, I was amazed and decided I wanted to be an ultimate fighter too. I don't currently train anywhere at this time, but I'm looking for a respectable academy that will get me into the UFC asap. I feel I'm mentally ready to fight Rich Franklin tomorrow if Dana would give me a contract. I have the mental ability to overcome anything. I've been through alot. My parents were divorced a long time ago, so I got into Japanese anime alot. More than usual, lol. I loved Dragon Ball Z. As for girls, i want a girl that can accept dating a fighter like myself. I want a girl that is nice, smart, funny and I like blondes! Sorry, it's my thing! I like to go to movies with a chick. Some girls like me, hopefully more do! lol...yeah, i can protect any girl out there too..so if your a fine young female, just holla atcha boi, because I can protect you from anyone. trust me...
Lee Reed? I stopped right there.

mxskatap
07-30-2007, 09:38 PM
LOL i sent him a message on myspace and called him out...will c what happens

CEVANS
07-30-2007, 09:54 PM

LMAO let me know how it all turns out

Ramma
07-30-2007, 10:52 PM
LMAO let me know how it all turns out

lol Me too..

This guy still makes me laugh

matto
07-30-2007, 11:43 PM
i agree that is funny as hell that kid is a bitch, reminds me of danny addibit. i can think of so many thinks that hurt more then getting punched, kneed, or elbowed in the face. there are plenty of sports out there that are more dangerous. punches to the face dont bother me at all and i kinda like it in a weird way, only thing i dont like is the bruses n shit. the kid is a total douche.

Therawuncut
07-31-2007, 02:00 AM
Mr Barvo will be the king of Ultimate submission no more

bwahahaha!

Reed over Barvo RNC with 10" manhood.

leelandk
07-31-2007, 04:41 AM

Dude, this is Lee Reed you are messing with. You sure you wanna roll with that. Better be careful.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/leelandk69/l_653090a1bcb11915d6c327efe2b93034.jpg

Submissionist
07-31-2007, 04:44 AM
Dude, this is Lee Reed you are messing with. You sure you wanna roll with that. Better be careful.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/leelandk69/l_653090a1bcb11915d6c327efe2b93034.jpg

That looks like that dude from Home Alone :lmfao:

leelandk
07-31-2007, 04:46 AM
That looks like that dude from Home Alone :lmfao:

Shut up, he's my new favorite myspace friend. I'm looking forward to some great correspondence.

Submissionist
07-31-2007, 04:48 AM
Shut up, he's my new favorite myspace friend. I'm looking forward to some great correspondence.

Whatever floats your boat I suppose :blink:

Ramma
07-31-2007, 04:52 AM

I just have an urge to punch him in the face and take a shit down his throat.. can't explain it

Gmunit
07-31-2007, 05:31 AM

just to get you started
About me:

you should've put his MySpace blog in quotes, I went through this whole thread before I realized you weren't the douche and were just posting something you found

kylewyzle2005
07-31-2007, 06:40 AM

just to get you started
About me:

wtf? started watched ufc a lonnggg time ago was not watching forrest griffin. more like gracie don frye shamrock etc. this guy sucks

jokerthief
07-31-2007, 06:56 AM
You guys, this is an obvious troll job. He's setting up a future spam operation or other type of marketing ploy.

Punk Ass
07-31-2007, 09:30 AM
What do you say Bullock, the Lee Reed resistance?

Do a beautiful sig of his pic, post the link to this site on his myspace, and let him view how infamous he is lol.

neonatural45
07-31-2007, 09:39 AM
"i got into the ufc a loooooong time ago..... the first fight i saw was griffen/bonnar"

"eddie bravo trains ultimate fighting but not the standup, only ultimate submissions"

these comments rival blah's comment of "fedor is supposedly the best HW in the world but I think he lacks heart" for the stupidest thing ive ever heard

I want this kid to post at our forum

matto
07-31-2007, 11:10 AM
"i got into the ufc a loooooong time ago..... the first fight i saw was griffen/bonnar"

"eddie bravo trains ultimate fighting but not the standup, only ultimate submissions"

these comments rival blah's comment of "fedor is supposedly the best HW in the world but I think he lacks heart" for the stupidest thing ive ever heard

I want this kid to post at our forum

ya that kid is an idiot and would be great if he posted here.

mxskatap
07-31-2007, 03:15 PM
well all Lee Reed could say was I was a douche bag.....he is just a Faggot ...i think he just wants to be known on the internet and he is doing a good job of it...

Clint
07-31-2007, 03:34 PM
I call work. I looked at the page last night and there is no way he is serious. The Eddie Barvo ultimate submissions thing set it. Definitely a rather clever troll.

CEVANS
07-31-2007, 06:37 PM
wtf? started watched ufc a lonnggg time ago was not watching forrest griffin. more like gracie don frye shamrock etc. this guy sucks

gracie ? LMAO this kid only knows gracie as the guy the matt hughs beat

Bran
07-31-2007, 07:30 PM
this kid needs to fight the great white ninja.

leelandk
07-31-2007, 08:06 PM
I left a comment inviting him to the forums. Keep your fingers crossed.

mauladala
07-31-2007, 08:08 PM
I just love that he calls him Eddie BaRvo. lmao!! It's just a good joke...

Eviltoes
07-31-2007, 08:18 PM
6 years from now. This Guy vs. Chuck in his out of retirement match!!! I can see it now.....its so obvious

Bran
07-31-2007, 09:19 PM
holy shit, way you guys were decribing him, i thought he was like 15. DUDE'S 25!! ridiculous!

kylewyzle2005
07-31-2007, 11:43 PM
holy shit, way you guys were decribing him, i thought he was like 15. DUDE'S 25!! ridiculous!
dude there is no fucking way that KID is 25

Nate_Deezy
08-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Who I'd like to meet:
Chuck Liddell, Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin, Keith Jardine, Kendall Groves, Rory Singer, Ken Shamrock, Tito Ortiz, Chris Leben, Diego Sanchez, Joe Stevenson, Rashad Evans, Brad Imes, and Matt Hughes

That was on his page also. I don't know if anyone's already brought that up, because I haven't read the whole thread, but I think it's really funny that the only fighters he mentioned were guys who were either coaches on TUF, or competitors on TUF. Even then, he left out Randy Couture. What a tool.

Nate_Deezy
08-05-2007, 08:19 PM
OK Sorry for the double post, but this shit is priceless! You at least have to read the paragraphs in bold. From his blog:

Apparently, I'm the talk of the internet lately. I've been getting all kinds of emails from wannabe UFC fighters, saying they fight for this promotion (which I never heard of) or this promotion (which prolly ddoesnt exist, lol)

Most of the ufc wannabes are nothing but pussies. I get all kinds of emails from ppl saying how bad they would kick my ass, when I tell them I'm right here and ready to fight anyone, they immediatly back down and dont say anything. Instead, they get scared and talk about their fucking resume, which is nothing to do with UFC for those who dont know.....

As for the girls I've been talking to on myspace who are wondering about my fighting debut, its coming soon. I am in contact with many many fighters who want me to fight. One guy just contacted me to fight for a promoter named Monte Cox in a promotion called ICE and that Rich Franklin would be my referee. I find that offer interesting, and to the girls, I'll let you know how it goes.

Eddie Bravo , the UFC employee DID return my email today!! He said that he wishes me the best of luck but he has nothing to do with signing fighters, which i understand because he is a score keeper and stuff.....

As for training, I'm not sure. A non-UFC fighter, named Ben Stark has been emailing me alot and has invited me to his Ultimate Fighting academy. Its all the way in Florida, but i have it in mind, I do have an Uncle near Miami, but I dont really wanna live with him at the moment.

But I'm beginning to think most american fighters are a bunch of pussies. Because I'm thinking that most Americans are full of shit and just all talk, and I am expierencing the same thing with these so-called fighters. They are equal to me in terms of UFC matches 0-0. A lot of these guys sound retarded and do NOT intimiate me at all... And what makes me really fucking pissed off is some of them are emailing my friends they found on my page, like Amy. I dont mind when some of these cocksuckers email me talking shit, because I put them in their place, but when they bother my friends, thats not cool.

The UFC fighters I email are pretty cool because they are legit fighters. Tyson Griffin seems like a cool guy and Paul Buentello was cool too (although i busted his balls for losing his HW shot, lol, he knows I was kidding).

Joe Lauzon is a puss though. This is a typical American wannabe fighter. For those of my friends who dont know who Lauzon is, he was on TUF season 5 and was not successful and did not win. He is a little guy, I think Im a bit bigger than him, but he's one of those guys that tries and tries, but never really makes it. I told him I'd fight him and the winner can get a UFC contract, but I dont think Lauzon has those kinds of connections. I dont really like Joe Lauzon and he did back down from me on the internet.

But anyway, eddie bravo, if ur reading this, I emailed u again and hope to hear from you.

Also, i'm thinking of trying to find some ppl here in atlanta to document my path toward the UFC, so if any video photographers wanna make it big, email me. I would like to video tape my way up the latter to maybe one day fight for a title, like maybe Sean Sherk or whoever is the champion in December of 2008. Hopefully , I would really like to debut against Joe Lauzon. I think this would be a great fight to start with because Lauzon isnt that good and people know who he is because of his failure in UFC TUF 5. If I KO him, then ppl might recongize who I am...

Anyway, I'll keep these blogs updated and see about this ICE promotion with Rich Franklin.

PEACE

LEE REED

neonatural45
08-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Rich Franklin referee?
Joe Lauzon doesnt have connections to get a UFC contract

LMAO eddie Bravo sounds like a patient guy, wishing him luck and all

Noob
08-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm at an even 50/50 for this being a complete BS job. It just seems put-on in some ways.

Nate_Deezy
08-05-2007, 08:38 PM
I'm at an even 50/50 for this being a complete BS job. It just seems put-on in some ways.

I was thinking the same thing actually. If this guy's seen Lauzon fight, then there's no way he can think Joe isn't a good fighter. For fuck's sake, BJ Penn invited him to move down to Hawaii to train with him after the show.

alexomega7
08-08-2007, 11:08 PM
dude there is no fucking way that KID is 25

he is 25 but looks 15 lol... i just looked at his page cause i had to put the image together.. LMAO.. poor guy.. what is he thinking.. ive been training for a year in muy thai.. send him to my acadamy.. i will take him out 1st round .. head kick ... lol...:fingersmilie:

leelandk
08-16-2007, 06:10 AM
Got a Myspace bulletin from Lee Reed and it looks like Kyle Maynard is on his hit list. Though it might be hard for him to utilize his sprawl and brawl technique, I still gotta give Reed the edge.

I challenge Kyle Maynard

Anyone with contacts to that retarded kid that wants to fight, I fight him. Lets make this shit happen. I will kick him like a football.

LEE REED

Here's the blog

The Rumor of me fighting Kyle Maynard

It is true. I did contact him last night to see if we can set something up. We are both in Georgia. If you accepts, I will fight him, but I dont want special fucking rules, I hear he wants to fight MMA and was denied his MMA license.

Well fuck the license, kid. Let's do this in a backyard or something. Of course me beating a retarded kid is not that much of an accomplishment, but it will get me fame to face Lauzon.

Kyle, if your reading this, email me bro. Let's get it on!!!!!

kaindakiller
08-24-2007, 02:43 AM
you GO boi!

DeepPain
08-26-2007, 11:35 PM
This is great...it's gotta be a joke; Andy Kaufman style! It's GREAT!!

Of course it is..Duh!
Its the irony of some of these replies that tells me the mentality of these life posters here....sheech!<nodding head side to side>

Slinky
08-27-2007, 03:54 PM
oh jesus fucking christ :banghead:

because the bonner and griffen fight was you know all of two years ago, so you know he's been interested in the UFC since then :banghead:

bobbyretro
08-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Lee reed beats wayne weems via decision.....

...then wakes up and realises that he just got droped on the concrete by marlon sims!......whats worse? lol

supaflya3
08-29-2007, 12:27 AM
lmao! im sending this to a real fighter..... REGGIE WARREN JR.!

jploans
08-29-2007, 03:21 AM
WAR Lee Reed!

You would be amazed how many people here in LV think they are mma fighters after taking a couple of classes at one of the many gyms in town. Some people think MMA is easy...even Gabe would destroy Lee...and he couldn't defeat cake.

pa99fighter
08-29-2007, 03:49 AM
gabe doesnt suck he just diddnt make weight

JohnMc
08-29-2007, 11:10 PM
Lee Reed is a complete tool. He's challenged everybody from the UFC myspace group [myself included]

leelandk
10-30-2007, 08:45 PM
I think I found his first fight.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=20420859&Mytoken=4BE9F9EA-A54C-41E9-AE7CC0DB4B789DC0103893906

JohnMc
10-30-2007, 08:54 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=20420859&Mytoken=4BE9F9EA-A54C-41E9-AE7CC0DB4B789DC0103893906

I have even been challenged by this tool as well. He challenged me on Lee Reeds blog and has since dick tucked as well.

The score is:

Me: 2

Myspace posers:0

somethindarker
10-30-2007, 09:36 PM
LOL look at the message i sent him.. lets see if he responds.
"lol dude rich would fuckin destroy you! u are 5'7 u look like u weigh like 140 pounds.. he's 6'2 and weighs 220 pounds just walking around he cuts like 45 pounds to compete as a middleweight. stick to light weight or feather man seriously. how long have u been training? cuz i've been training for 5 years and was a high school wrestler and have done kung fu for 9 years i got a black belt 2 red slashes in kung fu and am a purple belt in bjj(brazilian ju jitsu). i still don't consider myself training? what have u done? hold any belts? start off slow kid u'll live longer... lol"

Gmunit
10-30-2007, 10:13 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=204 20859&Mytoken=4BE9F9EA-A54C-41E9-AE7CC0DB4B789DC0103893906

you had me all excited, but those guys won't fight, they're friends, LOL

Quintessential Studmuffin
10-30-2007, 11:12 PM
Jeeeeesus CA-RHIST what a moron. I added him and im spamming his page with Rich Franklin pics once he accepts my request.

This is seriously HORRIBLE. I want to challenge this fucking kid.If hes been doing it since Bonnar/Griffin I have years on him.Lmao.This is the saddest,funniest,most horrible thing Ive seen all day.

This is like someone playing junior high football and saying, Yeah im in the NFL...its cut throat ruff n tumbly ladies!

Steel
10-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Krazy Kewl dood!

Gotta jet.. moms home with dinner...mac n cheez...yay!

blackfox
10-31-2007, 12:25 AM
Yellow Belt kills Lee via head kick KO within 1 minute of the first session...

I laughed for 10 minutes.

I say I could get him in 1 min first round by RNC or triangle choke.

10-31-2007, 12:40 AM
Im loving the voice comments on his page. I was laughing a solid 10 minutes just from the 1st 5.

This kid honestly makes me sick. Read his blogs. In one he said hes saving up for UFC 78,and making a challenge to Joe Lauzon,LMAO

somethindarker
10-31-2007, 02:19 AM
god i'd really like to fight this kid... punches a trees and runs... no rolling, sparring or anything... and he "trains" for one hour a day... HAHAHA hilarious... i'd gnp him out in the first round after toying with him..

Dork8503
10-31-2007, 03:13 AM
If this is for real this guy needs serious help, No fucking around straight jacket help.

But if this is fake i would lean toward Joe Lauzon, he is known for doing things like this, and his name is mentioned the most.

Anyone have any updates on this fuck.

Wow i cant believe i missed the fun for so long

SumsNews
10-31-2007, 03:17 AM
I'd like to see him against Franklin.... 1 second knockout?

Eh, a couple seconds to walk across the mat. And then another second for Big John to stop it.

I think his buddy is on the same page as him. Guy has mediocre tattoos, a Chuck Liddell buzz, and all the fan apparel to make him the next 'Ultimate Fighter'.

Joshua "The Hitman" Day
http://www.myspace.com/mannydrinkalot

Thank you for your offer, but no thank you.

Additionally, please remove everything from your myspace that refers to any "rumors" that you are fighting Kyle. This fight is not happening.
lol I think that was one of the nicest insults I've ever read. Rep'd for the good laugh, it's been a while.

10-31-2007, 03:19 AM
If this is for real this guy needs serious help, No fucking around straight jacket help.

But if this is fake i would lean toward Joe Lauzon, he is known for doing things like this, and his name is mentioned the most.

Anyone have any updates on this fuck.

Wow i cant believe i missed the fun for so long

No recent updates...alot of hilarious comments from actual fighters/bjj guys ripping the kid a new one.

Also his UFC 74 blog is priceless "some pride guy" is how he refers to Cro Cop.

Highlander
10-31-2007, 03:32 AM
Must...kill....stupid, motherfucking, no-good faggot that doesn't know shit about MMA because he is too busy jerking his 10 CM dick off to pictures of Diego Sanchez posing with those fags a while back!

10-31-2007, 03:43 AM
Must...kill....stupid, motherfucking, no-good faggot that doesn't know shit about MMA because he is too busy jerking his 10 CM dick off to pictures of Diego Sanchez posing with those fags a while back!

Actually he doesnt like Diego..and as a matter of fact in one of his blogs he says hed KO the nightmare!!

sabreclaww
10-31-2007, 03:57 AM
i love one of teh comments...

"Dude you are fucking joking right? This sport is more than claiming to be tough, you actually need to get in there and fight!"

wow....i ....wow

Grapplepit28
10-31-2007, 06:15 AM
This shit is hillarious; I don't care if it's real or not. You say if it's fake it's probably Joe putting us on, dropping his name a lot. I say if it's real it's probably Danny Abadi, or maybe even Dan Barrera or Blake Bowman! I would say Richie Hightower but the kid's not smart enough to use a computer...

leelandk
10-31-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm not sure whose more pathetic: Lee Reed or the posters who actually think he is serious?

Dork8503
10-31-2007, 07:31 AM
I'm not sure whose more pathetic: Lee Reed or the posters who actually think he is serious?

their is a chance that he is for real. I mean there is a lot of crazys out in the world

10-31-2007, 11:18 PM
their is a chance that he is for real. I mean there is a lot of crazys out in the world

Indeed. And real or not its hilariously sad.For those on the Lee Reed Fight Team..new voice coments,and new comments!

Dork8503
11-01-2007, 03:11 AM
for some slim chance this guy is for real, he needs to be locked away for a while with Micheal Jackson

2mcgrath
11-01-2007, 04:01 AM
i thought for sure lee would be holding the lw title by now,i guess he wants a few warm up fights first,maybe give him franklin,or wait could this be brocks first fight in the ufc, two new up and comers lol

leelandk
11-01-2007, 06:37 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f14/leelandk69/lastscan.jpg

Gurry
11-01-2007, 08:35 AM
i think i just shat myself out of pure uncontrollable rage. Kids nowadays are priceless lol, if bonnar and griffin was the first mma fight you saw, ur not ready for the sport nor do u deserve to be in it. Usually id want to completley pwn a kid like this but i think me not aring so much is a sign that im maturing, if im mature, can i be an mma fighter too, im waiting for that call from dana to get in their and fight rich franklin, i really think i can do it...

somethindarker
11-06-2007, 03:20 AM
hahahaha wow some harsh words from the newbie... i really want to fight this kid but goddamnit i feel sorry for him. read our convo:

Somethindarker:: lol dude rich would fuckin destroy you! u are 5'7 u look like u weigh like 140 pounds.. he's 6'2 and weighs 220 pounds just walking around he cuts like 45 pounds to compete as a middleweight. stick to light weight or feather man seriously. how long have u been training? cuz i've been training for 5 years and was a high school wrestler and have done kung fu for 9 years i got a black belt 2 red slashes in kung fu and am a purple belt in bjj(brazilian ju jitsu). i still don't consider myself training? what have u done? hold any belts? start off slow kid u'll live longer... lol.

The REED:: Garentee you wont talk that junk in my face, nigga. I'll fuck you up son. You fucking faggot.

Somethindarker:: haha i'll fucking knock your bitchass out kid. don't disrespect a stranger boy u dont know me or what i've been fucking dudes up for the better part of the last decade. shut your mouth up. it'll take more than running your mouth and punching trees to test a real fighter faggot. i bet u don't even have a REAL mma fight undr your belt. yea i called it mma kid not ufc like a fucking rookie. do yourself a favor train for more than an hour a day then get into a promotion that'll take your bitch ass then talk shit. punk!

2mcgrath
11-06-2007, 03:38 AM
hahahaha wow some harsh words from the newbie... i really want to fight this kid but goddamnit i feel sorry for him. read our convo:

Somethindarker:: lol dude rich would fuckin destroy you! u are 5'7 u look like u weigh like 140 pounds.. he's 6'2 and weighs 220 pounds just walking around he cuts like 45 pounds to compete as a middleweight. stick to light weight or feather man seriously. how long have u been training? cuz i've been training for 5 years and was a high school wrestler and have done kung fu for 9 years i got a black belt 2 red slashes in kung fu and am a purple belt in bjj(brazilian ju jitsu). i still don't consider myself training? what have u done? hold any belts? start off slow kid u'll live longer... lol.

The REED:: Garentee you wont talk that junk in my face, nigga. I'll fuck you up son. You fucking faggot.

Somethindarker:: haha i'll fucking knock your bitchass out kid. don't disrespect a stranger boy u dont know me or what i've been fucking dudes up for the better part of the last decade. shut your mouth up. it'll take more than running your mouth and punching trees to test a real fighter faggot. i bet u don't even have a REAL mma fight undr your belt. yea i called it mma kid not ufc like a fucking rookie. do yourself a favor train for more than an hour a day then get into a promotion that'll take your bitch ass then talk shit. punk!

lol,so i see you got a reply,i would be carefull he is taking franklin out first then he will come looking for you lmao

somethindarker
11-06-2007, 03:41 AM
lol,so i see you got a reply,i would be carefull he is taking franklin out first then he will come looking for you lmao

really ooooh maybe i should feign injury or "retire". lol in all seriousness i bet more than half the guys in this forum would really want to watch me tear this kid up. it would be the fight of the century.

2mcgrath
11-06-2007, 03:42 AM
really ooooh maybe i should feign injury or "retire". lol in all seriousness i bet more than half the guys in this forum would really want to watch me tear this kid up. it would be the fight of the century.

id love to see it,fight him and post us up a video lol

somethindarker
11-06-2007, 04:23 AM
lol he'd better come and get me that scrub aint worth a 7 hour flight, 46 hour bus ride or a 20 hour train ride. shit he aint even worth a 20 minute drive to an mma gym.

Dork8503
11-06-2007, 09:41 AM
lol next he will be asking to fight Fedor because he thinks he can beat him lol. This kid couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

somethindarker
11-07-2007, 05:37 AM
hahahaha my ongoing feud with the REED is heating up!!!!!:grinsmile26: :dancingsmile:

""""SD:: lol dude rich would fuckin destroy you! u are 5'7 u look like u weigh like 140 pounds.. he's 6'2 and weighs 220 pounds just walking around he cuts like 45 pounds to compete as a middleweight. stick to light weight or feather man seriously. how long have u been training? cuz i've been training for 5 years and was a high school wrestler and have done kung fu for 9 years i got a black belt 2 red slashes in kung fu and am a purple belt in bjj(brazilian ju jitsu). i still don't consider myself training? what have u done? hold any belts? start off slow kid u'll live longer... lol

the REED:: Garentee you wont talk that junk in my face, nigga. I'll fuck you up son. You fucking faggot.

SD:: haha i'll fucking knock your bitchass out kid. don't disrespect a stranger boy u dont know me or what i've been fucking dudes up for the better part of the last decade. shut your mouth up. it'll take more than running your mouth and punching trees to test a real fighter faggot. i bet u don't even have a REAL mma fight undr your belt. yea i called it mma kid not ufc like a fucking rookie. do yourself a favor train for more than an hour a day then get into a promotion that'll take your bitch ass then talk shit. punk!

the REED:: your a fucking tool bitch. u dont know me or what i do with my ufc training. come down to atlanta, ill show YOU a t hing or two about ultimate fighting fucker.

SD:: haha. how bout u come down to the AZ and i'll fight. what could a hick like you possibly know about mma when "bonnar vs griffin" is what got u into the sport i bet you don't even know the ground game from fucking your cousin "in ol' pa's tool shed". i'll take you down submit u in 5 different ways before you even realize u'r arm, leg AND pride is shattered. i'd love to school u on mma but i like to fight guys that challenge my skills not guys that think tattoo's and tough talk is what mma is all about. but in all seriousness i'm a lover not a fighter just because i train and love watching fights doesn't mean that i'd want to fight a redneck that watches dragonball and has waaaay too much access to "the internets". peace. post up your "training vids" and let me see what "LEE REED" is all about."""""

lol i'd really like someone to make a custom sig of me and reed standing face to face like that fedor and randy sig i keep seeing around here. pm message me and i'll send u pics of me and reed...lol should i make my own thread with this ongoing feud?? lol. i'll put on bets and actual strengths and weaknesses from both me an "the REED" lol.

leelandk
11-07-2007, 07:03 AM

If thats the case, I kinda feel sorry for him. You gotta figure he's got a Forrest Gump IQ level.