PDA

View Full Version : Pedro Rizzo vs. Crocop

killerinstinct
08-02-2006, 05:01 AM
If Pedro was in his prime he was one of the greatest strikers ever ,but has shown the ability to get KOed recently as he was Koed by Roman Zentsov in just 25 seconds ,but at his best he was one of the greatest.I used to love the way Rizzo's punches would rearnge his opponents faces.He would knock people the fuck out.I think Crocop would catch him with a kick and finish the fight ,but I think it could be a pretty decent fight with a huge punchers chance to Rizzo.

matto
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
id take cro cop, but rizzo would have a great chance, they r both some of the best strikers ever, rizzo can dish it out good, but once he gets a little hurt he doesnt recover that good, and cro cop backs off when he faces agressive opponents.

killerinstinct
08-03-2006, 11:06 PM
cro cop backs off when he faces agressive opponents.
Yeah ,but Rizzo wasn't the most aggressive fighter in world

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Rizzo Was Also Koed By Kharitonov... He Cant Recover For Shit Now.. But In His Prime It Would Have Been A Great Match But I Still Give The Edge To Cro Cop...ko Victory

matto
08-04-2006, 06:46 AM
rizzo and vitor one of best strikers of all time, but i think that wand and liddell r better. if u asked randy who was better he'd probably agree with me that chuck is better then rizzo, rizzo is only 6'1 and like 220 or 230 with a little extra baggage and not a lot of muscle. he could easliy lose some fat and cut to lhw. striking wise rizzo is one of the best, but he doesnt have that good of takedown defence as chuck does eaither. chuck is the all around better fighter. but as for vitor taht is a hard one. both awesome strikers, its so fun to watch how fast vitor's hands r. i saw one of his fights where this huge guy charged at him and he just punched him in the chest, took him down and just landed like 10 bombs in a row within 2 seconds.

matto
08-04-2006, 06:48 AM
got this one mixed up with the vitor vs. rizzo fight, but id say cro cop would beat rizzo by head kick, but rizzo would have a great strikers chance. and rizzo isnt that agressive like hunt, wand, or fedor. he seems to pick apart his opponents. and cro cop does well aginst conserved fighters. he seems to get overwelmed easily aginst agressive guys.

vigorspeed
08-04-2006, 08:19 PM
Cro Cop is one of the best ever

Tyler Abney
08-05-2006, 08:40 PM
does anyone know were i can watch that fight of rizzo getting ko